Other urls found in this thread:

cdjapan.co.jp/product/TBR-27015D
netflix.com/watch/80149259
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is there any english subtitle? only found spanish and turk

Is the blu ray out?

Soon, in two days.
cdjapan.co.jp/product/TBR-27015D

It's on US Netflix right now. Just watched it 2 days ago.

Pretty good, la. Needed more Kurono though.

>its on netflix
Oh shit, I didn't know. Going to watch it now

>spanish
where?

It's ok, but cuts out some of the most fun parts. Like muscle rider, the psychics, the Osaka team guy that fucked aliens ect..

Treat it as a stand alone and it sorta works

Muscle rider and Takeshi are in the final scene tho but they don't do anything

>no muscle rider
What the fuck

BIG SHOOTA

with google mega link, hardcoded sub on a 720p jap dub mkv

Yeah the Tokyo team is just old man, reika, Nishi, and a first timer Kato

reasons to live
>Gantz O
>Resident Evil Vendetta
>Blame! movie
>Dragon Quest 11

Him and rapist teach ae the biggest lost.

thanks man

How about psychic dudes? Host samurai? Did they cover the 4 oni aliens or went straight to lightning oni?

Wasn't this also made into a mango??

None of them. The Oni part is just a quick view of the final fight, the movie is focused on Osaka.

WHY DIDN'T THEY INCLUDE RAPIST AND PHYSICS!?

if i know the manga and anime is it enjoyable without understanding the dub or sub? or has it many talks?

It was great

>He thinks the Blame! movie isn't going to be dogshit

they cut the only worth characters of team osaka muscle rides and cherry, fuck this shit not worth watching, muscle rider beated the shit of that xenomorph like no one

The trailer actually looks awesome.

It's actually pretty good, so long as you're aware that the plot of the source material is a clusterfuck. It's a shame they cut the rapist and Muscle Rider.

i bet they cut out the drug addict kids from the osaka team too

>spanish
Mierda, y yo aca esperando subtitulos en ingles como huevon.

netflix users wont rip the english dub or sub?

give it a couple days

Can anyone tell me how bad the fanservice gets?
Like what's the most sexual thing that happens?

Not worth watching

I liked it but they skipped Baddass Shorty Alien and I think that's easily the best of the early missions. I had a hard time with that.

Really loved the ending. Glad they focused on the best character and made him the MC rather than shitty Kei.

I'll kick your ass kid

can't believe Kurono chose fucking Tae over Reika

>Shorty Alien
but that never even was part of the Osaka mission

He's still here, only shown for a few seconds at the very end.

>tfw thought muscle rider was just cut
>turns out he and a lot of others were always here, just removed from Gantz:O

I want a fucking sequel or prequel, I don't care, this is literally the perfect way to adapt Gantz, it will never get better than this, I want fucking more.

Breast jiggling on Reika and Anzu, that's pretty much all.

The most risque thing in Gantz:O is this promo poster, yes something that it isn't in the actual movie.

Can't believe the CGi Starship Troopers has more tits than a fucking Gantz adaptation, the live action movies had the excuse of the actresses not wanting to expose themselves, but CGi chatacters have no limitations.

People who unironically like Katou exists?

its on netflix so I got a free trial to watch it

Overall it was decent, the animation was top notch while the story and character was nowhere near as good.

Homo vampire, muscle rider, rape guy and psychics and some other osaka characters all got cut. As a result the movie's flow felt extremely off and pacing was a bit weird

They made cameos at the end though

Well, the Osaka mission didn't have any sexual stuffs with them to begin with. Too bad they removed the alien rape though.

Why is Gantz works lacking in the fanservice department now?

Gantz G: starred by a Kishimoto lookalike and other girls, no tits to be seen.

Gantz:O - It has Reika on it, no actual focus on her assets beyond some jiggle physics.

What happened, in the original manga many chapter covers were random girls showing their bodies, then it came to this "no tits allowed" wasteland.

>the Osaka mission didn't have any sexual
The movie has original scenes for the Tokyo team before the mission starts, they could have made Reika be working in a photoshot session if they wanted fanservice; fidelty to the source material clearly wasn't what Gantz:O was aiming for.

The oni mission just before Osaka had that whole part with Inaba fucking an alien that transformed iteself into Reika which was pretty fucking amazing. For Osaka it had the few rapes then the whole giant woman nurari, but the movie made it much more creepy than the manga. And fuck, the whole sequence of rape guy raping her would have been beyond incredible, frustrating they kept the form but not him.

well nura's transformation had bare tits but thats about it

They removed a lot of characters, osaka's nerd, rape guy, 2 girls and the heroin bike rider are all gone

> I was so useless Katou did everything

God damnit Reika, of all the useless big boobed main girls you had to be the one saying that? You probably did the most damage to final form Nurari thanks to the fact you didn't stop shooting at all for the whole sequence, that clearly saved everyone else too. Have some confidence in yourself for fuck sake.

THICC

I had fun.

this guy, pisses me off

>Have some confidence in yourself for fuck sake.
Why? She really is a mediocre team member.

It is laughable that the Tokyo members who actually did better were relegated to cameos at the end, some like the Nerd had his one achievement robbed and transfered to Katou.

Is the manga any good? I've only watched the anime and I only enjoyed that in a "It's so bad it's good" type of way. It was a really fun watch. But the actual concept is really interesting to me, so might look to get into the manga.

Read it and find out

Reika just did what Katou had her do though

This, they should have not cut out so many characters. They should have kept the vampire guy and make him into a regular yakuza with katana, keep muscle rider and the kid but remove the psychic duo beacuse their story is too much to address in the movie.

As for Osaka team they should have kept the rape guy and the nerd, but leave out the heroin bike rider and the two girls who did nothing

Also extend it for another 20 minutes of fighting

The psychics were kinda useless at Osaka, only muscle rider did a lot. The whole team hardly did anything in the manga, it's even more clear when you compare to how they all fought well in the previous oni mission. Osaka mission was more about the Osaka team, Katou and based muscle rider.

And you can't deny Reika was the most useful of the last remaining gantzers, it was pretty great how she just kept shooting at Nurari without stopping even though her suit was off and she was falling to her death. Nishi coming back and replacing Vampire dude was cool too.

Was that shape shifter a faggot, he impersonates Reika and allows himself to get fucked just to sneak on that retard.

Surely there were less homo ways to snatch the opponent.

Can he really be considered a guy when he can transform into a woman? More like he's neither but his "set" form he usually use is a dude The fucker even transformed into insects and animals. And no, I'm not particularly trying to find excuses to fap to his sex scene.

Nishi was sexy in the movie. At first, I didn't like how mature his voice sounded, but by the end, it made him really sexy. Plus it gave him extra scenes that weren't in the manga, so that's great.

Among all the removed thing the most unnecessary I found was removing the fox boss. Like, he appears with the tengu, survives the H gun too then fights and gets killed by the nigger, one or two more minutes would have been enough, why remove him?

And I don't like how it's implied muscle rider and the psychics died in the oni mission. I'm okay with the espers being removed but Muscle rider really would have added a lot to the movie.

7/10 if you're a gantz fan

5/10 otherwise.

Anyone has the link?

Sweet. Hopefully subs come out soon after.

Netflix
netflix.com/watch/80149259

>it's only Gantz by name and appearance
Biggest disappointment of 2016.

Well I was talking about the spanish version.

jajaja

Yeah I agree

I was surprised when the fox guy didn't show up

I think they should have kept muscle rider, the rape dude since him and the nigger ( I don't think he was actually black) double team against tengu/fox and then against nura was great, I didn't really care for esper duo and I'm okay with host samurai being removed since Nishi manage to cover his role pretty well.

Oh yeah, that's right netflix. Time to borrow my cousin's netflix.

What? no cute fox boss?

Fucking dropped.

>Inugami
its a dog

I dont want to stream, I am not a fucking normie. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Par of the course for all these pretty CGi japanese movies actually.

Captain Harlock
Saint Seiya
Appleseed 2015
Gantz:O

All style, no substance.

>no Izumi

>muscle rider
Why are they teasing us like that? Do they plan on making a sequel?

Still cute.

What would they have done in so little time? The adapted parts were good. Don't act like the best part of Gantz isn't the fights.

Its worth a watch because it is really really well animated, probably the best CGI movie I've seen in a while in terms of visuals.

The only story arc after osaka is Venice where everyone just fucking died, they can only go prequel or original story based on Venice or god forbid the alien arc.

But with how the story in the movie go, wouldn't be surprised if they come up with new stuff rewriting the older arcs to make sequel if they ever make one.

Check'em

But Izumi wasn't in osaka

I think they removed Muscle Rider and the espers because they require backstory. The movie would've had to explain that Muscle Rider was a delinquent, but now cares for a kid, and would also have to explain that telepathy exists. The characters they did include (Reika, Nishi, Pops) did not require backstory (in the sense that their backstories aren't important to understand their character).

>Don't act like the best part of Gantz isn't the fights.
It isn't, Gantz was sold on tits and designs (suits, weapons and any other CG render Oku could think of).

Yeah, no espers and samurai were fine, if they kept Muscle rider, rape teach and the inugami it would have been perfect for me. I really was hoping they would adapt this legendary scene.

Well, you could have removed the kid and Muscle Rider would still have fit in fine.

No one really complained about espers removal, its mainly muscle rider and the kid.

Muscle rider's fight against nura was vital in the arc because it shows exactly why nura didn't kill them after turning into final form and went after Oka. Muscle rider's backstory with the kid was shown in flashback in that fight in the manga so they should have just adapted as it is with flashback scenes of him taking care of the kid while fighting nura

Based rape guy.

Muscle Rider definitely didn't need his backstory to be explained to have him on screen, in the manga he was introduced as a badass that punched dinosaurs, he would have more shades to his character as a caring father much later.

Rape guy was honestly the highlight of osaka team, raping that one monster and that scene. He showed up in alien arc raping a gigantic alien too

Maybe rape aren't very welcomed on big screens even though the movie is already R-18 but he had great fights

> that part where the two teams think the other one are aliens but Reika's tits saves the day

Man, wished they went with that instead of the teams somehow knowing about the others for no reason, that was hilarious.

>tfw they removed heroin trap
I guess they didn't want depiction of drugs in the movie. Still, would've been nice to see shirtless trap animated even though he gets his brains blown out.

>kei chose tae over reika

What a fucking faggot, there's no better fit than kaji to voice him

Reika's breasts was also one of the characters with removed screen time.

They didn't get much screentime in the manga either.

On the other hand I can't believe we didn't get this booty shot, damnit.

>No kaze
>No Rapeman
>No Dogo
Fuck man this is sad.

It is part of his character growth, Tae is an annoying cunt but that little thing loved Kurono honestly as a normal dude.

Reika loved Kurono for being a badass leader that saved her and got her wet, despite Reika being a good person she represented Kurono's favorite kind of girl when he was still an asshole, a bombshell he didn't know personaly, the subject of his fantasies.

Tae was the worst thing ever in the last arc but why Kei choose her before was totally understandable, he just couldn't feel like leaving her on her own. And that's what Kei2 was for, but sadly Oku felt like an asshole and went full tragedy with their couple.

>probably the best CGI movie I've seen in a while in terms of visuals.

Check FF XV Kingsglaive to see the best CG japan has released this decade. You don't need to know anything about FF XV or the FF franchise.

>tfw no happy ending for them

Thanks for reminding me

Damn, the osaka arc was so fucking it, I would go full 7yrs Handdrawn just for it if i had the skills.

Best CG. Meh movie.

> Tae survived dozens of death situations on her own by pure luck
> Reika had to die in the first scene where she was really in a death situation

Fucking Oku.

pretty much this for Gantz:O too

Great CG, meh story