Post a more disgusting female MC design

Post a more disgusting female MC design

Protip: you can't

Tanya is a disgusting human being and my waifu so it's kinda fitting, isn't it?

you waifu is a guy

She WAS a guy, now she's a 100% female.

What's wrong with her mouth?

anything real ddrive

Insult my wife again and we will have a problem buddy.

You and me, outside. Now.

Tbh no desu

Kill yourself seasonalfag cunt

ur waifu

What is this?

I can get used to giant eyebrows
I can get used to giant foreheads
but those giant eyelashes will always look wrong

It looks like her eyes were sewn shut and then someone tore them open.

Her lips always creep me out

Can't unsee now.
But considering Tanya's personality I think they did good job making her less cute in anime.

Nope, she has the soul and gender identity of a man, so she isn't cis-female.

The eyelashes are the best feature desu senpai.

'gender idenity' means jack shit.

>souls have gender

>female

She looks cute in some rare occasions even with those wewuz lips

Not him but she have obasan voice and the design was plain and mediocre. Disgusting.

yeah that will surely stop me from devirgining her cute loli pussy and ass.

The thing that will stop you is your condition of a subhuman fat loser kliving in moms basement versus a shitty loli that can fly and fire nukes

True I can't.

oh, did something just get triggered? why so mad?

She's not disgusting but she is what the Japanese would call "busu-kawaii"

>implying Being X couldn't make it happen
Deus vult

I can already see the doujins

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DON'T
INSULT
MY
WIFU

That's your husbando.

If she's so disgusting, why do so many pixiv users want Valentine's chocolate from her?

LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE

>cis-female.
Fuck off tumblr

The artist did Lovely Complex, not sure which one of hers this is, maybe her newest work.

I never really understood the term 'punchable face' until I saw Tanya

Not as ugly as her assistant. Also I think this is first anime that hasn't sexualized a loli in some way that I've seen.

I fucking hate this ugly bitch.

Welcome to anybody watching anime for the first time. "Pretty" female anime characters look pretty freaky and retarded by normal standards. Like they suffer from the apert syndrome retardation.

I don't know they had to make him into a loli? whats the point other than waifu baiting?

I like how stupid and edgy this thing is, but they go into complete nonsense territory with Tanya. She's an instructor at 10 or 7, even for a "genius" that's something that would never happen, adults wouldn't let a kid this young do that kind of thing.

Correct me if Im wrong LNfags, but Im pretty sure it's all just so Tanya can be a loli rather that something like a 16 years old.

>gender identity

Doesn't exist. There is male, female and the occasional hermaphrodite.

It does add a bit to the character in the sense that it's extra adversity. Proud salaryman has to work extra hard to be taken seriously since he's got the body of a little girl.

Don't forget that having the body of a little girl also means he has the brain of a little girl. Even if he is a fucking genius he isn't developed enough for this to be realistic.

True, but none of this is realistic so I can at least write that off as Being X using shenanigans to make it work

Am i only one who loves her the way she is?
Serebryakov is a bit awful but Tanya is a miracle of our Universe.

>Am i only one who loves her the way she is?
Yes

She looks absolutely shit compared to the source material.

I win

Ooookay, buddy, i'll keep that cute cherry for me only.
Anime is decent too, for my opinion.

The anime isn't and never will be close to how good the source looks.

Fuck, I keep hearing people say I should watch this show, but Christ, that is an ugly-ass character design.

delet

Just looks like a Huke ripoff to me

Winner

If you can get past the horrific animation style the story was kinda decent. Like a 7/10, but in a way worth watching. It was a bit pretensious and convoluted/ up its own ass, but not as bad as Tatami Galexy

my sides

Your waifu is trans.

I WILL FUCKING FIGHT YOU

I didnt understand the artstyle since the manga is not realistic in the slightest.
Also the story lifts off with a guy stealing clothes for no reason, its retarded.

Yeah, MC is kinda fucked up. He steals his crushes gym clothes to fap over and fugly bitch sees knows it's him. Insert blackmail and him being her bitch. Insert her trying to pull the fucked up feelings he has out of him and it's kinda a downward spiral for him to the end.

A 7/10, but there's a fuckton of metaphors and symbolism shit that if you're not paying attention you miss. But still, it was "meh" at best.

Then read the manga, you plen.

>why would he go after 30 years old
>maybe he is after my body
Seems contradictory, she can't both think she looks good and that she is not a worthy partner.

you don't need to look good to get some just-score-dicking

Why would you want to fuck an ugly girl?

just to feel better about myself or increase the number of things I stuck my dick into, that is why I fucked you're waifu

DUCKTALES
WOO HOO

Sorry pal, I never bought into this meme I have multiple mistresses though.

Don't say mean things about my cute wife please.

And the problem is...?

>he ties himself down to one waifu

kek

Your taste

She actually has lips. I know' weird right?

Your favorite.

You're waifu