Why is cucking so much better when it's being done to girls?

Why is cucking so much better when it's being done to girls?

Daily reminder that Kagome is such the worst

Nah, in case of revenge it can be good.
But average cucked woman is just miserable creature who can do nothing, can't get money, can't feed her children.
All she can do in the end is sell herself.

They could share the man. Ever thought about that?

You know what's even greater than that? Yuri NTR.

Because when a guy is doing it it shows that he's worth fighting over. When it's being done to a guy, it shows that he isn't.

Man throws out used goods.

Because you cant relate to females so you dont give a shit about them

Reminder that we hate women

Trust no one,
Not even yourself in a past life.

Why is she blushing? Does she like it?

Haterz gonna Hate. Might as well hate rain for getting you wet.

Because it doesn't hurt your pride.

>Trust no one
Was expecting the pic, baka tbhfam

Kiss me.

>Share the man
Unless they were up for a harem plan, they want their man to themselves.

Because you self insert as the guy instead of the little girl. Get out of my Sup Forums.

>not self inserting as the little girl
No u get out

Both forms are equally disgusting and can lead me to dropping a series 9/10 times

Are you implying that I was implying that I did not in fact self insert as the little girl? Because then your reading skills need work, desu~.

>yuri NTR
Is that when a girl steals a girls from a guy or from another girl?

It's because if you're a guy you tend to self-insert or relate to the male character, and it's a lot more pleasant to imagine having two girls fighting over you than it is to imagine yourself being cucked.

If you self insert as the guy that steals the girl, it still doesn't beat having two girls to chose from.

Or maybe, and I'm just throwing it here, maybe it's because Kagome is such a useless, annoying cunt.

Somehow SOA still manages to disappoint.

The important word being cunt instead of dick.

Perhaps its when a guy steals a girl from another girl.

Reverse NTR is also significantly more rare

You self insert as the male character, so seeing your self inserts kissing another girl delight you.

I don't really care myself. But I know you just can't prove me wrong.

Also girls are cuter when they suffer, or masturbate alone.

>You self insert as the male character
>Sup Forums
>self insert as a male
I want you out

Libraries are filled with all sorts of perspectives and circumstances user.

>Also girls are cuter when they suffer, or masturbate alone
Then that got nothing to do with girls cucking. You just want the girls alone.

NTR rags often show the cucked party masturbating alone to the partner getting fucked. If I have to see that and listen to their narration it might as well be from a cute girl, instead of a whiny faggot. Just seeing losers lose holds no appeal to me.

For a woman, another woman fucking her man is a threat to her ability to consume his resources and attention. When a man is cucked it's a direct reflection on his status as a lesser male and calls into question of the paternity of any children that woman has.

You sound pretty red pilled

I never had a problem with Kikyo, but it was kind of stupid having a dead woman come back as some cold lumpy soul sack and trying to pan out a love triangle. Kagome is much better, especially in her summer uniform which was only shown twice because Takahashi is a hack.

>Kagome is much better
Dude Kagome was a bland as hell character that the audience was supposed to project on. Hell she's only slightly better than Kirito as an MC because she had something of a personality even if it was an insecure bitch.

Because you don't get to self insert, thus it doesn't hurt as much