Woman killed by her own two pitbulls while out for a walk

washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2017/12/16/two-dogs-mauled-their-owner-to-death-while-she-was-walking-them-in-the-woods-sheriff-says/

Looks like the breed of peace strikes again.

Why do people insist on getting these dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9O7bs
youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dogs of peace

B U L L E D
U
L
L
E
D
>whatchu gun do bout it, whyte dawg?

this news gonna hit her trailer court community hard
and i mean hella hard
hella hard
hella
HARD

why do you keep spamming this shit faggot? fuck off with your nigger dogs.

If one is a felon you cant have firearms. So they get felon dogs.

You have to be alpha in order to handle a pitbull properly. Give any woman or beta a pitbull and eventually you will die. I on the other hand have no issue with my 7 pitbulls whom I walk everyday. One of my pitbulls recently tried to take my spot as alpha of the pack but unfortunately for him I picked him up before he tried anything and then slammed his bitch ass down on the pavement, all the other pitbulls start howling at the sight of 2 members of the pack fighting.

>You have to be alpha in order to handle a pitbull properly
THIS
WTF? You have 7 pitbulls?

This actually makes sense, but what if a dog decides to take your spot as alpha when you're laying on the couch having a nap?

Around blax never relax

kek

Human are weak.

Fuck humans

fpbp

I've instilled a code of honor within the dogs, they only attack when the other party is ready unless I say otherwise.

>Friends defending the dogs

I hope they get mauled to death too, dumb fucks.

He is gonna make your girl his bitch. LOL.

>women

oh, so she was literally fucking one of the dogs.

not kidding. that's what this means. that's why she was attacked.

>pitbulls dindu nuffin
musta been a serial mauler and framed the nignines

Not all pitbulls.

archive.is/9O7bs

Pitbulls are the reason I carry daily. I got attacked by one just walking in the park. No barking, no growling, fucker just ran up to me, still on leash, and took a chunk out of my leg. 17 stitches. Called the cops and they had it put down. Owner was a Mexican whore who sent me death threats afterwards

Holy crap. I wonder if she had one of those dog paw print tattoos? Why did they say she was mauled in the woods?

#notallpitbulls
#nofences
#openfrontdoors

>they'd kill you with kisses
How can that woman have the audacity to say that?

People are frigging dumb when it comes to everything and owning animals is no different. Of course pit bulls are severely dangerous, just as a house cat would completely eclipse the damage any dog could do if they were as large as a golden retriever.

I have two pitbull mixes. I wouldn't say that they are actually more aggressive than other dogs, but they certainly are stronger than most breeds. This typically requires more training that people aren't willing to do.

>Friend says story of woman mauled to death by own dogs doesn't add up
>Agnew described the dogs as “very large brindle-colored pit bull dogs,” although the specific breeds of the animals are unknown.
>The dogs clearly, AT LEAST IN OUR ESTIMATION IN A DARK NIGHT, had something to do with this

I am guessing the coroner is going to have a time writing up that report. Damn.

>this is the 8th time this thread has been created in December
>and it’s beautiful

The only reason to get these dogs is to intimidate other people to leave you alone, or you are a nigger.

All dogs are the same this is racist.

More like species of peace. Why do people insist on getting shitty dogs?
>reeeee take me outside to poop i cant learn to use a litterbox
>whenever someone comes within 100 feet of this house even during the dead of night i must scream to let you know
>everytime you are in the kitchen i also need to be hovering around you just in case xd
And then shit like this happens. When will dogfags learn?

literally the nicest dogs i've ever met were pits

i wish people on Sup Forums werent being infected by this shit so much. you hate pits because nonwhite people own them and hence they have bad behaviors. that's not the dog's fault

they are capable of being gentler than basically any other dog.

Imagine...”dog semen in vaginal vault and evident trauma to soft tissues of vagina...it would appear lucky dog was out and other dogs were in kennels...lucky dog finishes and other dogs want some too...victim doesn’t realize no doesn’t mean no to pit bull...”. Hemingway tier.

Yeah even though I just went on an autistic rant about dogs, our pitbull is super sweet. Because we raised her to be sweet y'know?

LOL you believe this? they're statistically responsible for more attacks than any other dog

First pitbull I ever met ripped a kitten apart in my kitchen at first sight.

Because niggers raise them.

That’s what it sounds like when I read the first sentence

You'll never change some people's attitudes towards pitbulls. The only thing that will change some people's minds is if and when the animals turn around and SLAUGHTER their owners in cold blood. Pit-Toll paid.

Clearly she violated the NAP.

Absolutely ridiculous choice of words.

No. That first sentence probably indicates that her body was pretty much ripped apart by the dogs, and that they may have started eating her over the course of the day.

get raked leaf, 753205930th thread on this shit

dogs are bred to do certain jobs

cattle dogs, sheep dogs, bloodhounds, dachshunds

people pretend like pit bulls weren't bred for fight

They're basically one of the only breeds of dogs that you need to be willing to defend yourself against, because it's not a matter of if they will break the NAP, but when

other dogs wil defend you from that bitch shit why do you think he has 6 others on guard

chu mus haf assertiv dominance energy TSST

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

>Why do people insist on getting these dogs?
who cares they probably saved her from years of abuse from boysfriends who were worse than the dogs

>people pretend like pit bulls weren't bred for fight

we call it gameness

>they only attack when...
Nigger people owning nigger dogs

That "alpha/beta" dog bullshit was disproven years ago you mong
Pit bulls have such a bad rep because literally everyone who owns one trains it like a fucking retard

>haha take that dog I am the true alpha
>why is my dog so aggressive it must be the breed

>implying
Pit Bulls are naturally more aggressive.

>nah man, all dogs are predisposed to the same amounts of testosterone

>Stephens’s friend, Barbara Norris, was not convinced by the authorities’ account of her death, saying the dogs, which Stephens had been raising since they were puppies, would never turn on her, ABC affiliate WRIC reported.

They dindu nuffin.

Buy a pit, get bit.

All pitbull owners should be shot alongside their dog.

Theys good dogs. They dindu muffin. They'd just hungry n shit.

You sound exactly like black lives matter

There are tons of available breeds and mutts that weren't bred to eat your face while you sleep. Wtf is wrong with pitcucks?
I have a buddy that dreams of having his own because he buys into the owner over breed bs and thinks he'll be a good samaritan just for adopting one. I hope to god he doesn't end up mauled.

tell your friend that getting a specific breed "because he wants" and not to use that breed for the reason it was bred, is what a women do.