Ok but seriously how the hell can most of you live with some of these opinions?

Ok but seriously how the hell can most of you live with some of these opinions?

I mean I get that the overwhelming majority of people who post here are trolls but for you happy few who actually want to instate a fascist dictatorship, rob homosexuals/women/transgender people of their rights and exterminate the Jews or whatever, like you get that these things are morally abhorrent right?I mean I get the lawful evil, jaded conservative outlook but there is a point where you go beyond evil for the sake of good and stumble into just evil.

Progressives think I should be robbed of any money I make and forced, at gun point, at the threat of being locked in a cage, or worse, being shot, to give it to the government. Not just 5, 10, 20%, but half my paycheck if I am rich. And progressives demand even more taxes. If I die the progressive want poor people to be entitled to my money instead of MY FAMILY.

There is no absolute evil, there is just evil, and other evil. You are no better than the Nazis you criticize. Now back to redd!t.

>Being Taxed
>Exterminating an entire race of people and robbing others of human rights

Hmmm I see no difference here

Nobody wants to exterminate a race, they just want to send them to their ancestral homelands

See, this right here is why people like me exist. Keep playing these games, it only makes me hate you more. I dream about stringing your children up before you just so you hurt a little worse before you get the rope yourself.

Why are you even complaining about that shit, you stupid broke ass poorfaggot, you have no money

Literally this.

Generational wealth is bullshit anyway - it inhibits true meritocracy. Estate tax should be over 50% IMO.

>I dream about stringing your children up before you just so you hurt a little worse before you get the rope yourself.

This is your typical American Christian.
Let me guess, god approves of your thoughts about violence.

>Fuck White People
Why should I try to enable people who think like this and will eventually follow through on that thought and attempt a genocide?

I personally just want some politicians to get lynched. Everyone else is cool.

The ironic part is that the bible specifically forbids even harboring hatred for people.

Yea there is no such thing as white genocide. The only things affecting white people are social changes and those are an attempt to remove social ideas about wiepeepo, like for example how a white woman can move to Korea and make thousands teaching English while Korean immigrants make pennies in America.

Morals are subjective mate.

Why though? its a bit ridiculous to say that your nation of birth defines you as a person. Nationalism is for retards.

Well morals are based on social climates, it's mass opinion on a single thing. Morality is pretty fluid but most people would agree that these things are shite and I honestly couldn't see myself sleeping at night knowing I want to cause such harm, thats just me tho

Did u wear DC shoes in highschool

Yea a Chinese man and a guy from Sweden are basically the same thing. Forget the hundreds to thousands of years of lingual, tribal and cultural development. We are all one race of grey, interchangeable cogs. We may all look different, have traceable genetic ethnic lineages complete with the pros and cons those come with. But all those differences need to he discounted because we are all one race truly - the "consumer" race.

No morals are not based on social climates lol. One persons morality can diverge from your herd mentality. This is why ethics is an entire field.

This. Progressives actively want me killed or replaced, it's only fair I return the favor

It's no longer about being good or evil, it's about sending a message to the future.

That depends entirely on what makes a person a person, It would be foolish to say that everyone is exactly the same, however personally I think that everyone deserves the same amount of respect and self-agency.

Why is it ridiculous? "Nationalism is for retards" is a non-argument.

Again, morals are a social construct so yes they are relative to the individual, however the general consensus is something to consider when determining what is and isn't morally correct.

You're right it would be foolish to discount entire groups of people. Which is why your nationalism comment is a shallow joke.

I'm against the force they are in the world, that's all.

>However there is a general consensus
Yeah that is irrelevant. My moral compass is sure as hell not going to derive fron what someone - like - you, thinks. No offense buddy. But you are a pretty fallacious person. And so is your consensus.

But its ok to say fuck white people and be racist towards them, wish death on cis people and discriminate against heterosexuals saying being hetro is abnormal.
Fuck off you virtue signaling faggot.
You guys are such big hypocrites acting so moral when you are just like the bigots you bitch about.
Fuck off.

You do not choose the nation of your birth, therefore it is foolish to adhere yourself to it. Self-agency is an incredibly important thing and to dedicate yourself full heartedly to something you may not entirely agree with is not only harmful but a waste of free will.

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Lurk moar or, better yet, go the fuck back to plebbit

>"therefore it is foolish to adhere to it"
To what? A nation state? You're getting ahead of yourself - the world isn't a global shopping mall of cultureless drones JUST yet. Almost there but not quite yet. Someone from Nepal vs someone from Pakistan might have very conflicting ideas about the world - and yes, their Nations and respective histories inform this divide. They are born into conflicts, languages and customs. In the West you may delude yourself into thinking you have escaped this - but in reality, you reveal you have not with such painful Western ideological tautologies. You are clearly an American to any observers eye. What race you are and how that factors into it - well that just adds to the minutiae of the phenomenon you want to pretend doesn't exist.

Wait if the jews are using capitalistic enterprise to perpetuate their grip on power via private organizations, why is the mass majority of anti-zionists pro right-wing economics? Especially considering the fact that conservitive america is vehemently pro Israel as per biblical apocalyptic prophecy.

>But its ok to say fuck white people and be racist towards them, wish death on cis people and discriminate against heterosexuals saying being hetro is abnormal.

Nope, none of this is correct.
Every aspect of the things you're talking about are dedicated entirely to social equality, only they've been memed to all hell for the purpose of supporting a right wing agenda.

Ask yourself why a group of vehemently anti-government people such as these new Anarchists would be for restricting of your rights.

I'll humor the guy. You need flint to sharpen streel anyway.

>Someone from Nepal vs someone from Pakistan might have very conflicting ideas about the world - and yes, their Nations and respective histories inform this divide.

But you can see why nationalism is bad then correct? By this logic to remove the cultural and national boundaries is to remove the negatives that nationalists are afraid will permeate their own culture

Human rights include:
The right to defend ones body
The right to defend ones property

Everyone who votes to have the state take those rights away from other people are the evildoers. They initiated the violence, the good working people of the world have allowed themselves to be robbed out of fear.

When they retaliate. It will be an act of self defense, and when they record the history, it will be written as such.

In the United States, it is perfectly legal to shoot someone if they are trying to rob or rape you.

As a 50% income tax payer. I count the days every workweek before i stop working as a slave and start to keep what i earn. In a six day week, my first day as a free man is thursday.

I see people like yourself as completely fucking evil. Jailing/fining/attacking people you disagree with, spreading STDS, bugchasing, letting in foreigners who are going to rape and kill, ruining the family unit which men and women were both happy with, destroying the innocence of childhood, and lowering the quality of life for all involved.

How fucking dare you come on here and tell me I'm evil because I want to live with my own people in peace?

Your post was a good one, too

We're arguing from fundamentally different worldviews. Many basic facts that you take for granted are not accepted in our perspective. This is why some of our conclusions appear evil to you, and your conclusions appear evil to us.

Op is a faggot

See why it is bad? Why because different people have different cultures, languages, ideas, morality and philosophy? I find it priceless how you use morally loaded erminology like "bad" (a very juvenile term at that) even though you have admitted morality id a subjective element. Just because you Mr. Mighty Cultureless Drone Westerner hate your own Nation, it's History and Culture doesn't mean they do. Just because you choose to discount the importance they place on their unit as a community, and the values they share as that community - doesn't mean they should. You are one very confused and overly emotional Westerner. It isn't about perceived negatives it is about preserving those distinct flavours that the people in these fictitious Nations desire to share amongst themselves and pass down to their children - or at least be afforded that opportunity. You talk in destruction of ideas, they talk in preservation. You want the world to objectively reflect YOUR subjective opinions. Go outside, kick and ball and stop being a sophist.

Diversity is bad, you heard it hear first.

>Progressives think I should be robbed of any money I make and forced, at gun point

said no one ever...

I support every popular opinion held here because the opposing views have never explained why they are progressive, good for me or them, or right.

>there is no such thing as white genocide
Are you fucking blind or are you just an amerimutt shill

I just want to fight, hate and kill. Shouldn't that be possible if we have freedumb?

>Yea there is no such thing as white genocide.
Yet.

Think again about what happens when you refuse to pay taxes and refuse to go to jail for it.

Calling something evil without explaining why is not an argument, retard

IT'S AFRAID, KEEP AT IT BOYS!

>that's just trolling
Plausible deniability. The same way a roastie gets wasted on 10 bottles of vodka, decides to do a gangbang and proceeds to call rape a week after

Keeping a civilization alive is much like keeping a candle flame alive. In a storm you will have to almost extinguish the flame to keep an ember alive come calm winds. A dictatorship is need in troubling times to keep a society in form.

By being a legal mexican immigrant, living in a town that's 60% black. It sucks.

Then watch the left repeatedly call illegal immigrants the same fucking thing as me. No fuck you, I took 12 years and 15,000 to become a legal citizen. Fuck you all, fuck them. Fuck the left.

Compare the other guy with a person who has 100K student loan debt, arguing for loan forgiveness. Their arguments arent credible because they're arguing out of self-interest. The poster is speaking from principal, not self interest.

Why do you want a meritocracy? Because you think it's just or because it's the natural order and requires no intervention or enforcement? I'm genuinely asking.
And how will you feel when you still aren't rich in the second generation? Will you argue for some other change that you hope will take money from undeserving rich people?

Lurking on Sup Forums Sup Forums is hilarious, too many cucked white tards in this forum lol. Real rare to find a sensible person like you.

you want to bring in millions of browns who want to do exactly the same thing, so why are you only offended when whites want to do it?

>these things are morally abhorrent right?

Specify.

Rob fags and trannies of their (((rights))).
Not morally abhorrent

It just hurts fag fee fees

What rights are being infringed from trannies, grills or faggots? Interesting that you conflate the three, also. Is it because they are considered stereotypically weaker than hetterosexual men, or is it the "takes dick up the ass lying face down in a pillow" thing?

I'm fairly confident that we can solve things without resorting to genocide, too? True, maybe 200 people are going to get a beatdown they deserve, but then the rest will wise up and stop exploiting us, most likely. Like the "refugee" thing; we'd only have to publically sink one boat as a show of dettermination and the rest of the NGOs and "charities" would cease and desist their open disregard for the law.

>I mean I get that the overwhelming majority of people who post here are trolls but for you happy few who actually want to instate a fascist dictatorship, rob homosexuals/women/transgender people of their rights and exterminate the Jews or whatever, like you get that these things are morally abhorrent right?I mean I get the lawful evil, jaded conservative outlook but there is a point where you go beyond evil for the sake of good and stumble into just evil.

Nope, you are defining evil in a post-Christian moralist sense.

If you think morality is based on power and are irreligious fascism is not immoral.

If you are a traditionalist and religious you think liberalism is a human value set so going against it is not immoral.

If you are religious but do not accept Christianity and instead believe in the old European morality then fascism is defence of the group and not immoral.

If you have liberal enlightenment values then you probably don't support these positions. However liberalism is in terminal decline most of the left rejected it in the 90s and now the right is doing so as well.

Fascism isn't a conservative viewpoint, its actually progressive in many ways but its anti-humanist and anti-liberal. What you are calling evil is probably just a few snippets of the new testament "all equal before god" etc but devoid of their original religious significance, which makes them an empty morality. You think certain things are "bad" but you cannot explain why beyond "they just are".