Wat is the appeal of OLs ?

Wat is the appeal of OLs ?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Xvi6p/all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God bless Oda Non

the appeal is right there

Not so much the OLs but the uniform. Pencil skirt accentuates your hips. Which urges me to impregnate them more.

pantyhose, stockings, heels

whats more to love?

Lonely and frustrated

You posted it

But pregnany would interfer with her work

smelly feet

What about a harem series where the MC is running as an independent Host and he has a "harem" of Office Lady patrons? And then the yakuza start leaning on him and suddenly we're a battle shounen now.

Came here to post this.
Adding:
>cakes
>desperation

Who can resist the appeal of a refined sexy lady?

Bayonetta?

>tfw refreshing sadpanda front page for more cake/milf doujins every single day.
I can't fap to anything else, send help

Feet and legs in hose.

how about pixiv, or other website

>gives impression of badonkadonk
>side view shows she's flat as fucking board

HOW CAN NIPS BE ATTRACTED TO SUCH FLAT ASSES? AND WHY DO THEY FORCE THIS CANCER ON 2D?

>irrelevant MLshit
>>>/@/

>battle shounen
You lost me right there.

Because that's the default 3D figure for nip women (mostly minus the height, as well). People draw what they see around them, after all. As for their attraction to it, I blame genetics.

Cake are love and non oda makes the best ones

Well -

Ohp, well spot on, especially the drawing part.

Osakaians fucking love asses though.

Stop being black.

Clothes are the perfection of the subtle bondage & chastity + fuckable hair theme found throughout conservative history. Office clothes are like Rapunzel's prison in that they imply power and intimidation to would be suitors.

>pixiv

After their content purge? They can go fcuk themselves.

>Pantyhose
>Heels
>onee-san ara-ara types
>Christmas cakes with stereotypical desperation

>Office clothes [...] imply power and intimidation to would be suitors.

No wonder they hold my interest.

They make money.
Also

They need to nerf her again

Where is she from?

bump

I want to be a female CEOs rent boy!

Nips are just naturally flat as all fuck in the ass department. It's their single flaw.

Stockings,short skirt,glasses,bossy attitude,heels, repressed desires and so on

>Love office ladies
>Love ZR
>OL are always drawn with hose

It's tough

>No stockings, pantyhose or ZR at all.
Trash worthy desu senpai

You have bad taste if you'd let something like that stop you.

What indeed

chracter from Idolmaster.

this is correct

>expect some hardcore stuff
>gets her nipples massaged only
damn it

patrician picture

Ignoring the appeal of their uniforms, a woman in businesswear usually radiates power, and usually has quite a bit of money to throw around. Both are factors that make them perfect femdom material. The kind that would treat you like a 1950's housewife, demanding to be taken care of after a long day at work, smacking your ass just because they feel like it and demanding sex from you whenever they want it. Of course in the end it's all tender and loving, but she likes to remind you who's wearing the pants in this household.

Black hair is a must too, somehow blonde or any other doesn't do it for me

>brown elf shorthair OL with beauty mark
I have become unbound by my earthly tethers.

I think its the opposite, its the thrill of dominating a capable woman rather than being a sub

Patrician taste again, that set up only works with black hair, but occasionally I like other hair colour with different hair styles on my OLs

got a boner while reading

What if I like long hair that rolled up/bun/folded ponytail one? Exposed nape is literally GOAT.

>Exposed nape
Fuck , you're right

Just give me a harem with just cakes and I'll be happy.

All those tags in your pic should be search-able in San Panda, but it continues to be a crap shoot.

There's a manga around about a office lady with magic powers and a guy helps her become a magic girl. Both her and her mother holy fuck.

There's some thrill in searching through the mature lady tag tho, too bad its riddled with ss shit

>badonkadonk
What is this niggerspeak?

>There's an entire world of submissive women out there
>Actively seeking out dominant women to convert them into yet more generic submissive women
This should be considered a crime against humanity.

Plot (pick one)
>Young host fuckboi with many lonely office ladies visiting him
>Young man's father dies, he inherits a café/bar that has been in his family for OVER A HUNDRED GENERATIONS, he serves coffee and treats/beer and snacks to lonely office ladies
>Young intern works at a company filled with cakes

Girls (pick four)
>Overworked bitch CEO who is bossy as well as hated and feared by her underlings in equal measure, but that's only because she expects as much from them as she expects from herself. Has a soft side.
>Ara ara~ department manager who is really sweet and thoughtful (if paired with CEO, she tends to restrain her a little)
>Total otaku who tries to hide it by acting like a normie as much as she can, to the point of appearing bland and generic at first glance
>Office lady who never entirely grew out of her goth loli phase
>Insecure, kind of tsundere flat office lady
>Bitter and heartbroken office lady who can't find a man and now hates men becaus she thinks all they want is a young body to pump and dump
>Stoic and silent security guard who may or may not have a history with a shady PMC, others are afraid of her intimidating looks but she's actually really nice and has a soft spot for cute things (she owns two cats)
>Office lady who tries to act all kawaii even though she can no longer pull it off, is incredibly sensitive about her age and tells everyone she's 17 even though she's clearly much older than that
>Tomboy office lady who always wears pantssuits and hates wearing things that make her look girly

MC (pick one)
>Former hikkikomori, utterly socially incompetent
>Denser than a neutron star
>Socially competent, but incredibly shy and easily seduced
>Average
>Kind of gutsy
>Alpha as fuck

If I had an automated dumper I'd set it to dump my OL folder as I love these beauties.

>generic submissive women
>implying "dominant" women aren't even more fucking generic
fuck off, dom/sub isn't even the main appeal of OL

Someone posted this about a century ago
imgur.com/a/Xvi6p/all

>Overworked CEO
>Security guard
>Tomboy

>cafe scenario
>CEO
>ara ara
>goth OL
>guard
>socially competent but shy MC

That's what I'd pick.

While that is certainly very nice, it's older women, versus office ladies in particular. While that might appear to be semantics, my dick says otherwise.

Is no one going to mention how that guy's head is apparently half of a slice of bread?

Will sh ever find happiness ?

Only if Kek wills it.

What about married OLs?

Man, the only thing I have against it is that the guy stopped doing the hardcore stuff to do it. Hope he start again. Those tits are glorious.

You mean OLs who are married to you, right.

What about a socially apt and non-shy but also non extrovert new employee fresh out of college who is expecting to grow professionally based on his work skills alone after getting very good grades at uni.

He finds a job at a company in a department filled with women who show him how different the real professional world is compared to what he thought when he was a student. Through working with the ladies in different situations he learns how to become a better professional and bonds with every one of the girls who in turn find in him something they hadn't before.

Basically the Shirobako premise with a competent MC in an office setting full of OLs.

Cheating OLs or thieving cat OLs

I love Yanbaru's OL so much she's so fucking cute

What's the thrill in dominating a woman? They are weak, fragile, shorter than you, and have less muscle mass than men. It's like saying you enjoy dominating something than can't fight back. I never got it honestly and how people can get an ego boost from something like that.

the *clack clack clack* of her heels as they walk about is soothing

are they casually moving about, talking with other OL and going to lunch or are they in a rush with files in hand, her busty figure fighting her every step of the way?

>Ore X Yome

This was so good. I dont really know many stories that have this kind of set up but if any anons read this and want more Koi Wa Misoji Wo Sugite Kara is like a longer version of it

It's actually P for Producer-san or something like that I don't really know about Idolmaster.

They are physically weaker, but they hold a lot of power in society. Civilized society, anyhow. Personally the thrill is not in overtly dominating but in getting to the point where she chooses to submit due to her trust and affection.

>the *clack clack clack* of her heels as they walk about is soothing

this too

The thrill is she's the boss in the office while you get to see her womanly side

There is a trick to it, asian pelvic bones are rolled forward more from the tail bone, so all that ass fat is rolled down more. the fat is the same as normal, just lower and tear dropped shaped, which is better.

The most patrician thing i've seen this month

>After their content purge?
Wha-
don't break my heart user

>There is a trick to it, asian pelvic bones are rolled forward more from the tail bone, so all that ass fat is rolled down more. the fat is the same as normal, just lower and tear dropped shaped
Is there more info of this

t. fan of skeletons

Would you work for her?
Would you become her house husband?

anything as long as they don't turn into moeblobs when its snusnu time

what content purge?
i've heard nothing of this

>3dp warning

I seriously love OLs in all forms. Its the short professions skirt, glasses, heels and especially the hosiery that does it for me.

you would like business life.

There was a image of the bone shapes posted here once, i regret never saving it.

I use the ass tilt trick when making characters in Honey select for good results.

Megumi exists to be bullied

Thanks m8.

Is that Julia? The big problem with 3DPD is attitude, not looks. Especially not with Asians, who fucking never age.

>this is your new coworker
What do you do?

I would get in trouble dude. I used to work in NYC, and one day I caught myself being a major creeper. I'd follow OLs with my camera and shoot creepshots, only for myself. 95% of them were blury as shit. But one day I said, what the fuck am I doing, I'm going to get fucking arrested. I work from home and at a factory now so I won't get in trouble.

>Short-haired Cake OL w/ melanoma

Seeing their casual side

>2d
>not flat

but why does she sit like this?