AMRTAK TRAIN WRECK OVER BRIDGE

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/942792394503786496
wtf is with america lol

buy a fucking working train

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I-5_Skagit_River_Bridge_collapse
ec.europa.eu/transport/facts-fundings/scoreboard/countries/spain/investments-infrastructure_en
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/environment/5-activists-convicted-of-trespass-on-everett-tracks-in-protest-over-oil-coal-trains/
youtube.com/watch?v=2U1UX8f69yM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rovos_Rail
cnn.com/travel/article/morocco-high-speed-tgv-trains/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2609516/All-aboard-The-sleek-new-Nile-Train-reviving-travel-war-torn-Sudan.html
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/942800304474677248
youtube.com/watch?v=0UHwkfhwjsk
kgw.com/news/amtrak-cascades-train-derails-near-olympia-onto-i-5/500305839
web.archive.org/web/20170825192910/https://itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-train-tracks-sabotage-stop-fracking-equipment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is in my state, but about 100 miles South in Pierce Country. Nothing of value was lost.

Bump
>fell onto I5 freeway.

>murrican trains
3rd world tier.

>trains

trains are for freight and poor people. Who cares?

the society that originally built the trancont railway and roads system (and hoover dam etc etc) no longer exists. shame the deep state wont share their kickass transport tech with everyone.

False flag to justify "muh infrastucture" funding increase before the vote?

Somebody was trying to escape. Best they could do was throw a train wreck in front of them

Eagle eye is always watching.

This

Nuke us please. Start with texas

Yes they are. And usually filled with niggers.

Trains are for Jews.

>poor people
Spics and niggers.

>buy a fucking working train
Our trains are fine. It's the infrastructure that needs work. But we have to give millions of niggers and spics and refugees gibs first.

Fucking Zimbabwe has better train infrastructure than United States.

Who cares, our infrastructure IS shit. Roads are shit. Bridges are shit. Trains are Poo in the loo tier.

Chinese built. I'd rather keep what we have now.

Oh those are fighting words.

>But we have to give millions of niggers and spics and refugees gibs first.

...and it takes logistics to deliver those free gibs.

the invest in fucking infrastructure. Your road are literal crap, your railroads are obsolete.

Be wise, invest in infrastructure before the collapse.
This way, after the total collapse it'll be easier to rebuild your nation

I think most people'd rather nuke Cali first

I take it from the fact you claps aren't screaming bloody murder this was just a mundane accident?

To put funds on an EBT card?

We have the best railroad fright system in the world. Out rail system is for shipping cargo not people. Amtrak can't compete with cheap air travel.

>fox not covering it

Wtf is going on with them

But I want it all to collapse. Also, it's easy for you to say when your nation is a literal nigger getting gibs from the EU and you have far less infrastructure to maintain.

who needs working infrastructure and public
transporation?

hard to buy a working train when the rich jews work their asses off to destroy the government and cut taxes to nothingness

END AMTRAK NOW NIXON'S WORST MISTAKE!!!!

Our infrastructure is falling apart, nothing has been maintained or improved in this liberal shithole.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I-5_Skagit_River_Bridge_collapse

The only survivor.

bitch please, our infrastructure is fucking gold
ec.europa.eu/transport/facts-fundings/scoreboard/countries/spain/investments-infrastructure_en

>trains
What the fuck? This isn't 1860 anymore. Who the hell rides the train?

>meanwhile in pooland

amtrak is infinitely cheaper than air travel, it's also a nightmare to ride. i have several thousand miles on them.

I BET WHITE MEN TRUMP NAZIS ARE TO BLAME!

ANTIFA DID IT.

passenger trains yes, but industrial train networks that transports across the country are one of the best in the world.

Did I say it was bad? I said you have less to deal with.

fresh photo

mfw im on an Amtrak Train right now

Fact: American trains are still predominantly coal and wood powered
the steam locomotive is big in ameribrap

kek amazing

fact: you can ride a continuous train line in the USA for about 16,000,000x the total distance of the circumference of all of australia's relevant cities combined

You may be right because of the COAL TRAINS make libtards unhappy.

>seattletimes.com/seattle-news/environment/5-activists-convicted-of-trespass-on-everett-tracks-in-protest-over-oil-coal-trains/

>trains are for freight and poor people.
Typical ignorant burger. How are you ever going to make America great again when you're wallowing in your own ignorance and stupidity?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMTRAK

Also, Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=2U1UX8f69yM

Even niggers have better trains than us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rovos_Rail

cnn.com/travel/article/morocco-high-speed-tgv-trains/index.html

dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2609516/All-aboard-The-sleek-new-Nile-Train-reviving-travel-war-torn-Sudan.html

The Rail Passenger Service Act of 1970 was a mistake

Fun fact it’s christmas season so there is a shitload of live steam locomotives running right now, I hear the one downtown till 9ish

Derailed on the first day of service
Kek

I rode on this model. I think it as the n500. Wouldn't recommend, there's no smoking booths. N700 or whatever is the best

America wouldn't be jackshit without railroads you ignorant nigger.

fresh video
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/942800304474677248

Priestap

hahahahahahaha fuck
that's funny

loved riding those. TX wants one but i bet kikes fuck it up

Also does anyone think this could possibly be terrorism? Isis has been telling people to target railway tracks for sometime now. Or maybe American transit really is that bad

I'm currently sitting less than 5 miles away from this kek

new trains apparently, my guess is the tracks are shit
The First Day Of Service For This Route From Seattle To Portland - ABC

>2017
>Still circumcizing your trains

1) Amtrak is only held up by the government. Nobody actually uses it to travel. Way too expensive, way too slow.
2) The train didn't malfunction. The track did.

Why the fuck is this world headlines?

Seems like a distraction technique. A train crash in the US, is making headlines in the UK.

Rather strange, it's only a fucking train crash.

film it you nigger, go film the gore

there was a car blocking the the track? WTF

What are you talking about? Amtrak Cascades has been around for nearly 20 years.

When trains full of people crash into interstates full of people the media tends to run with it.

what is wrong with america?

all the money is printed and goes directly into the bank accounts of alcoholic losers who use it to try to make everyone miserable like they are.

look at this fucking shit

this, american trains and metro systems are absolute garbage.
more people driving cars means more sales of oil from (((the middle east)))

Disasters like this can be easily avoided if we upgrade to 21st century infrastructure. It can be made in America too. It doesn't have to be Chinese minds behind the assembly.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UHwkfhwjsk

>cascades
it's like pottery

We've had major accidents like these in the UK. Couldn't recall them being covered in the US.

Seems a bit over the top.

public ground transportation is for poor people.

Pic taken Samish Bay, train headed South.

I think the past few other passenger train crashes were driver error.

Jesus fucking christ, why is the American train system so fucking abysmal. It's not that hard to get a good public train system.

America increasingly feels like the USSR in the 80s

Bunch of gomunists going to portland no loss

>It can be made in America too.
said earlier, that drive and that sort of populace no longer exists to do what you say. forget about it

so normie casualties ?

No they aren't. Niggers are on busses as they can't afford a train ticket, which are more expensive than a domestic flight ticket. And nicer as well

Hopefully it killed some liberals.

>imblying they're letting anyone near this

>a fucking leaf

Japs have no where near the space of America and no niggers. You think trains could run on time with niggers in the equation? not at all

a fuckin train derailment is not political

Did Kimmy and the Norks hack us again?

Amtrak is like something out of the USSR. There are all sorts of regulations that keep it from having any competition, and decisions about where it runs tracks and trains are entirely political.

Very bizarre choice of words from this dude on fox. Says the people were likely “ufos” flying around in the car when it went over. Very very bizarre choice of words considering all this ufo talk Lately

America truly is a third world country.

live stream ya'll

kgw.com/news/amtrak-cascades-train-derails-near-olympia-onto-i-5/500305839

I just got off the phone with the lead who supervised the new track placement. This derailment took place in the small 14 mile section of brand new track. Apparently the track was secured incorrectly and the Cascades train took the section too fast causing the track to shift and misalign the rails.

So both parties are at fault. The conductor was hitting the gas at the wrong time and the orange shirts who layed the track were bozos.

web.archive.org/web/20170825192910/https://itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-train-tracks-sabotage-stop-fracking-equipment/

Pouring concrete on train tracks is a confirmed Antifa tactic in this area.

Tick tock

A happening is a happening you faggot leaf.

Passenger rail in most countries is state controlled....

What's funny is people here always use that term "third world country" to describe other nations yet have never set foot in so-called "third world country" with a better infrastructure

Amerishart infrastructure collapsing is absolutely political.

The Prince of Poo Air

>falling for the train jew