/mbmc/ JAN 14 POSTERS GO UP

1. Print posters: 7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
2. Spread these memes: pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
3. Retweet these: pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

Use #MyBordersMyChoice plus additional hashtags for spread: #NoMeansNo, #MeToo, #KatesWall, #KateSteinle

>when?
Posters go up Jan 14th on campuses & public spaces. The next day we grab the popcorn.
Bonus points for feminism-related areas:
Women's & gender studies depts, feminist clubs, office doors of feminist profs, etc.

>why Jan 14?
Jan 14 is the earliest Sunday night when most students & profs will be back from holidays.
Sunday night is best because it's quiet for putting up posters & it's only ~10 hours till
people will find them on Monday, so low chance of someone removing them.

>what's the point?
To redpill normies on immigration (especially women) by subverting feminist slogans.
Also to trigger the left into letting their mask slip in front of the public again (like IOTBW),
exposing the depths of their utopian insanity & hatred for whites.

>what if it backfires? what if leftists say "I do consent to immigration"?
Depending on your country you can either point to stats proving that the majority
do no consent, or you can say that they can't force something on you without
your consent just because they want it (this is why rape is wrong).

We've seen their "arguments" already and they are very easy to counter, see MBMC will either trigger them outright, or lead them into a rhetorical trap / ambush.

Ignore shills advocating illegal activity & rip down non-official (shill) posters if you see them
(but be careful because leftists threatened to put razorblades behind the shill posters: )
Shariablue is shilling against this hard, please ignore them.

Godspeed anons.

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_4ef2fd31d7df4efdac6003641a3b66c5.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f341983d5c1443fd96c5e3f12e321d42.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_9ebfb88d9da14645828c375b665ce376.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_37e5a11c170c4e53b05164733eda0387.pdf
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a reminder to all anons, just as it was necessary during IOTBW, it's equally necessary for MBMC to remember the following:

>ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / EXTREME IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADVOCATING VANDALISM / ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PARTICIPATION IS A SHILL

the "brown hand" plan comes directly from a leftypol discord that our spies were watching, pic very related
and if anyone is doubting the value of this operation, just look at how hard the shills are attacking it (including previous generals)

Posting V4 versions

thanks user

I have an updated version for the Czech Republic

seems like my poland variant is gone

I would like to add so dumb "online reporters" understand that this isn't a racist movement and anyone who posts racist shit is false flagging us.

Can any user here make Dutch version?
t. person who can't use a computer for shit

here you go user
all countries & translations can be found here:
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

here you go

Thank you, user

updated & translated Slovakia version, pic related

and an english one too just in case

yes thanks I can add that, they are trying to frame us & sabotage us
pretty funny for people who are supposedly "against racism" to be spreading it

there is also a Belgian one translated into Dutch as well

If you could add that (but maybe worded a bit more professionally) that would be awesome. Makes these threads more robust against the incoming false flags.

yes exactly, being robust against the shills & false flags is a large part of the effort that goes into these ops

they have tried almost every trick now, including revealing themselves as Shareblue and threatening us with physical harm, see

fucking hell fuck that idiot.
False flags are a given so it's quite important that people/reporters/anyone who finds these threads knows up front that razor blades or swastikas or racist shit is NOT part of this operation.
(But even if we tell that shit up front I can guarantee you that some reporters will conveniently "miss" this obvious information in their reports anyway.)

Anyway I'm all for these threads leafbro!

Bump

One central part of modern day leftist ideology is
"the end justifies the means".

They don't operate on proof or reason (otherwise their ideology would fall into pieces). To a leftwinger, "proof" is merely a burden obstructing justice. They simply think they KNOW things about others based on whatever group they assign those people to.

This action troubles them, because it's doesn't show any signs of racism involved, which makes it hard to convince Normies of this being "an evil, racist and hate filled attack on poor minorities". At the same time they are sure about everyone involved being "racists", since anyone protesting mindless open border policies is obviously actively fighting against the Left Wing, and thus "Has to be a racist!!!". Their solution? "If there is no evidence of Racism, create some yourself! It's alright, they are racists anyway, so we're just uncovering the truth. At any price!!!!".

It's the same reason for the huge amount of false flags regarding "hate crime". They try to convince Normies that there exists a huge danger coming from both "systematic racism" and "far right neo nazis" - unfortunately they can't proof it (who would have thought...), so they go and create the "proof" themselves. All for the "righteous course".

thank you! and yes the left wing media is pure lies and false propaganda, and they would definitely
portray the false flags as being actual sincere posters, and leave out all the shill information
(including the razor threats & everything else)

some reporter for GQ has tried repeatedly to "interview" me on here, I told him to fuck off every time and gave him only one quote to use, here is the reporter's questions:
he even accused our posters of potentially "inducing PTSD":
top fucking kek

Italia version

thank you Italy-bro

should I change my translation? I'm not sure if it's correct
I can also change it on the PDF too:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_4ef2fd31d7df4efdac6003641a3b66c5.pdf

We need these on UK university campuses.

UK ready to go brother, pic related
and printable UK PDFs:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f341983d5c1443fd96c5e3f12e321d42.pdf

A Scotland one would be good as well.

>This action troubles them, because it's doesn't show any signs of racism involved, which makes it hard to convince Normies of this being "an evil, racist and hate filled attack on poor minorities".

exactly this
this is also why the It's Okay To Be White poster campaign was so successful, there was no way to reasonably disagree with it without leftists exposing their anti-white hatred to the public

have a Germany version (pic related), and a translated German PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_9ebfb88d9da14645828c375b665ce376.pdf

>Damon young
I love your reply. It's great and exactly what's wrong with left wing """journalism""". He's just trying to bait you into saying something bad so he can report that/shame you: keep your reply the one and the same.

Also if that Damon Young guy is too stupid to understand what the point of these threads are he should honestly kill himself to improve the genepool. What an idiot

done

Thanks

thanks kek hope he prints my response
the guy is a nutcase, he writes articles about how he physically shaking with rage & having high blood pressure because he has to be around white people and hear them talk in public
sounds like another James Hodgkinson
pic related

Bump..................................

Jezus Christ. I remember when you could only find emotional garbage such as that on pages of teenage girls, not by people who call themselves journalists.

The absolute state of journalism right now...

no problem, also I had a question: I know something is wrong with the ireland version but i dont understand
other anons got angry
can you tell me what i need to do to fix it?

That is current Republic of Ireland borders. They probably got angry because they are nationalists and they believe that Northern Ireland should be part of the Republic as a whole. I.e. they thought the map should include the whole Island of Ireland.

UK could use pic related as their version of the wall

okay that makes more sense now, thanks
there were three places that I felt should be left out:
>Ireland (Northern Ireland)
>Catalonia
>Ukraine & Russia (Crimea)
all three could accidentally bring up territorial disputes between Western countries, as opposed to keeping the focus on immigration from the third world
couldn't think of a way to fix this so I think the best thing might be to leave them out

salt bump

new salt bump

France bump

France PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_37e5a11c170c4e53b05164733eda0387.pdf

All countries & translations available here:
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

PDFs available here:
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice

It is correct just another way of saying
Both are correct

okay thanks
I saw "NO significa NO" on feminist signs when i googled it so I figured it was okay to use

salt added to its own channel on the discord. there's also a channel for the memes /mbmc/ has spawned so far

join here: discord gg 7aCCgeJ

user what is that pic?

and why didn't your replies to my posts generate (you)s? something really fucky is going on here

Nice!

that meme is the global refugee crisis
I can see the (you)s

Czech Republic:

kek nice
okay things seem to be working again
i was also getting tons of "upload failed" warnings for seemingly no reason too
ive been banned by compromised mods before (for MBMC and IOTBW) and had my generals 404d for both ops as well

just need to keep pushing basically

thanks for running the discord user, i promise ill stop by soon
ive been balancing this op with studying for finals, its a dangerous game

Croatia bump

REMINDER TO USE THE SUPERIOR BROWN HAND VERSION FOUND HERE FOR MAXIMUM RUSTLAGE

SORRY

>SHILL
Do NOT edit in any way.

I AGREE BROWN HAND IS BEST NO NEED TO EDIT IT MORE

This is a cute idea i rike it

pretty girls love borders

like talking to yourself often?

bumping for interest.

>wagecucks

You are essentially arguing with an unemployed beta stuck in whatever backwards world that still uses tumblr.

keep admitting criminal guilt there idiot
this image is going to spread very far, I'll make sure of it

DO NOT USE the fake racist version of the poster, it's a false flag and a sabotage attempt by Shareblue leftists, they openly bragged about it in previous threads
please remove these versions if you seem them IRL, but be careful because these violent criminal psychopaths are putting RAZORBLADES behind their fake posters: please follows these guidelines to keep the operation running smoothly:

mfw shareblue is putting up our posters for us

kek I know it's hilarious
imagine if the only person to be investigated for a crime turned out to be a Shareblue leftist, who was actually convicted of a hate crime, meanwhile all the real anons didn't do anything illegal
but dont let their sabotage versions stay up, if you see them please remove them (but be careful because of the razorblades Shareblue is putting behind them)

Finland bump
fuck the slide threads

Needs a united Ireland

>Rapist: Open your legs you filthy whore!
>Leftist: Open your borders you racist bigot!

don't want to distract from the main issue (immigration)
see

bump

Trust me Irish people will immediately dismiss it if it doesn't have a united Ireland