TRAIN DERAILMENT = FALSE FLAG

The train happening is a deep state false flag in order to take control of the news cycle because of the bombshell thats gonna drop soon.

We were promised something today/tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

komonews.com/news/local/lakewood-mayor-predicts-deadly-accidents-from-high-speed-train-service
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Promised what?

Bombshell news.

Word on the streets is that the names of those who settled sexual harrasment cases will be disclosed and many people may have to resign.

>we

lol come on man. There has been promises of happenings for over a year now. It will probably be "Hillary was corrupt!!!" same bs everytime

That’s stupid. Why would they derail a train before. True pundit can drop this whenever they want. Op is a fag

A train derailment and an airport having an explosion and losing power. Maybe (((they're))) not telling us the truth about everything?

Very bizarre choice of words from this dude on fox. Says the people were likely “ufos” flying around in the car when it went over. Very very bizarre choice of words considering all this ufo talk

[C]hild's [P]lay

The fbi texts are cp.

what?

...oh damn.

we all know what really happened

I heard that. John Goglia. Former national transportation safety board council member. I think probably you are reading into something that’s not there, but my ears perked up too.

Youre a massive faggot schizo.

I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAIN

People have been promising these bombshells since before the election was finished and I've still yet to hear any explosions.
Literally fuck off the face of the Earth.

>this fucking tick tock bullshit again

>No seriously guise... this time it’s gonna happen....

Honestly dude I’m tired of “it’s habbeing” without anything actually happening.

Damn, I’m fucking sleepy. We better get some shut-eye.

The ol' boy who cried wolf subversion. Probably taking away the seriousness of the phrase "happening"

komonews.com/news/local/lakewood-mayor-predicts-deadly-accidents-from-high-speed-train-service

New train service. After upgrades, first train was supposed to go today. Probably lack of oversight during construction. US infastructure is shit.

THE CLOCK IS TICKING TRUMBBISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS