Is West Virginia the most red pilled State?

Is West Virginia the most red pilled State?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsaz.com/content/news/Gov-Justice-promises-to-call-upon-National-Guard-to-help-Huntington-fight-growing-crime-problem-464225583.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's the state where coal burns the most

For real

>voting for a jew puppet
>believes "muh blue-collar billionaire!" meme
>"is this the most redpilled state"?

It's the poorest, whitest state in the union, and yet there is very little crime. It's a nightmare for people who want to blame wealth disparities for criminal behavior of nogs in urban areas.

>Sen. Manchin

No.

t. West Virginian

>Manchin
>Getting reelected

No, that would be the Carolinas

He was the Governor prior to this run in the Senate.. WV has a weird love for him..

The state also elected a Democrat for Governor in 2016; he converted to being a Republican after the election.

no, but it's the most black-lunged

LITERALLY THE FUCKING IMAGE OF KEK
OFFICIAL FROG STATE
PRAISE WV

I don’t see it. Hail WV

Not really. Because of coal and steel unions they voted hard blue for 70 years, and like retards continued to out of habit as the dems chased every single industry out of the state and country at large. Then they continued to bait unemployed idiots who were used to being fed shit about muh big fat cat corporations with the idea that someone's got money somewhere so we need to have insanely high business taxes. Everyone is poor and unemployed because of nearly a hundred years of voting for democrats. Some people are starting to wisen up, but not many. At this point most are just accustomed to welfare.

It's my home state and I live her and her people, but it's kind of a shithole.

Soon it will be the whitest state. Being poor has its advantages...

kek

the most pilled, yes, not sure about red

Almost heaven

Why are there multiple states that are north/south east/west. Why not just make 1 bigger state. Or why not come up with a unique name.

Like, why bother with both north and south dekota, neither seems to do anything.

Yeah..... I think I’m going to move there now

Its only low crime because of white privilege, not because of any racial elements. Whites commit as much or more crime than blacks, they are just not prosecuted and certainly not as harshly.

It used to be a part of Virginia but it succeeded during the American civil war, forming its own state. Not sure about the Dakotas are Carolinas.

Oh the ultimate fallback argument "they're arresting more black people even though white people are all out there committing crimes all over the place and we're just letting them get off scot free!"

Its like when feminist groups talk about statistics on unreported rapes. Somehow you know about all these rapes nobody knows happened!

Go quote that cherrypicked article where they state blacks and whites with the same criminal history are charged differently for the same crimes which compared completely different areas of the country with completely different initiatives for dealing with crime. The harsher area which charged blacks more severely also had their litigation policies set by a black police chief and black DA but somehow it's systematic oppression from white people and white privilege.

You're so predictable, it's all so tiresome.

Succeeded? Not seceded. Jesus christ. Please give me a greater dose of your democratic party college edu-ma-cation.

it's bait

I guess that would make a pretty embarrassing reunion after they got fucked

LOL! I came here to say this exact same thing. They do a shit ton of pills in WVa...just not red pills. I think they prefer the blue kind or green kind.

Due to the a recent string of murders, Huntington WV has more murders per capita than Baltimore and I think even Chicago. You can guess the race of the people involved.

wsaz.com/content/news/Gov-Justice-promises-to-call-upon-National-Guard-to-help-Huntington-fight-growing-crime-problem-464225583.html

Too poor to afford police so we have to call up the national guard. I've already seen green choppers buzzing around the city.

Me and my wife used to live in a holler in new hall that everybody called "zombie hill". its because her step brother OD'd like five times. One time I saw him with some ginger haired creature and I said "Oh hey jay, is that your dad roscoe?" he got real embarrased cause it was his gf/drug source at the time.

Imagine being this retarded

>In Washington, the House Energy and Commerce Committee has begun an investigation into how drug distributors, including McKesson, sent 780 million pills over six years into West Virginia — 433 doses for every man, woman and child in the state.

white?