Ole Golazo chapter 11

pastebin.com/jBs2wEnJ

>timeskip
Dammit

Yeah, I liked this one too. Fucking dammit.

end

D-don't worry guys. Next week is the beginning of the Madrid arc.

japan has the worst taste in the word, 2 nukes wasn't enough

Fuck Japan and the dweebs filling out the WSJ surveys

>7 fucking years and still no new HxH chapter.

I feel like I just witnessed a series that in a different time go on to have dozens of volumes being cut short to about 11

Is not fair

You know what? This looks really fun, they should make a manga about this.

Wait hold on

Is this the last chapter or something?

This is a joke right?

Right?

Next week is probably the last chapter. "end" is referring to the last page of the chapter.

Either things are about to get kuhrayzee with , or it ends next week. Not sure why the author would need a fucking epilogue chapter for a 12-chapter series, but hey.

>7 year time skip after 11 chapters

F

Thanks for staying with us until the bitter end OP, we are blessed to have you and I would read anything you pick up in the future ;__;

Jesus fuck, those last few pages were just zooming through life huh? I did like this series and wish it would have stayed, that sucks.

THIS ISN' T FAIR
WHY CAN'T NIPS STOP HAVING SHIT TASTE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because normalfags suck, especially kiddies. Unless it's a ruse it's actually about a virtuoso who gets too big on himself too fast and goes back home to learn how to love the game again.

>it's actually about a virtuoso who gets too big on himself too fast and goes back home to learn how to love the game again
That would be great, which is why it won't happen.

> timeskip 7 years in the last panel

Yep. Sayonara Banba, you will be missed much more over shit like Haikyuu in my heart.

>Canceled in less than 12 chapters.
Is this a record in Jump?

>El Calderón
>This Summer it will be demolished

Damn Japs

So he'll play for Atletico instead of Real?

BASED Banba, he truly is the man

You can tell he had a plan for how he wanted everything to play out and it all has to get thrown out the window now.

Buddy Strike got canned in 11 chapters, so it still did better than that. Still a pretty brutal fate for a series that wasn't really that bad. Author's art is good, hope he has better luck with his next series.

It's actually the norm in Jump.

His next series will be something generic.

The same happens to every author, they start with a good series but get canned so instead they need to go for generic garbage like Naruto or One Piece.

Komi from Nisekoi recommended new mangaka to start with something mainstream and then after you make a name for yourself try with something you want to write.

Let's be perfectly fucking honest: he wasn't exactly breaking new ground with this series either. If you're looking for something bold and original, you probably should be reading something other than jump.

He chose the wrong time to get published.
Jump is on the warpath to get fast and successful series, even decent online buzz will save you, look at springweapon.

God fucking damnit. Did he/his editor decide to drop it midway through this chapter

RIP best girl. Hope we get more of her in the last chapter

stop
STOP
STOOOOOP

One Piece isn't groundbreaking but it's far away one of the best things that has and ever will come out of that magazine. Pre-timeskip at the very least is legendary.

What, did you really find his work Monster or whatever "intriguing" and wanted a continuation of that instead?

>new sports series with a pretty refreshing-looking MC (not short, beta-looking fuzzy haired-MC like in Haikyuu, BnHA, Black Clover)
>great art style and paneling/panel composition
>gets canned right away
I can only hope that the author makes another successful series somewhere else.
Clearly, WSJ has gone to utter shit and only make publish bland, rehashed series that only appeal to 7 year-olds.

the art is nice, ok dude is not a manlet but this is still a 100% copy paste shonen sport manga story

>publish bland, rehashed series that only appeal to 7 year-olds
They're fanbase is literally kids m8.
But yeah Im pretty pissed if this is seriously getting canned after 12 chapters since Jump is losing series pretty fucking fast.

At least it wasn't offensive to read like a lot of the tripe coming through WSJ. Firmly mediocre and I occasionally enjoy myself a by-the-numbers sports shounen.

Rest in Piss Golazo.

Poor mangaka is clearly a huge soccer fan too so this is what he wanted to make.

Now if he gets a 2nd shot at serialization he'll have to do something else.

I wonder how many of these guys will be able to pull a Kubo or Horikoshi and knock it out of the park (in terms of relative popularity/success, regardless of how it ends) on their 2nd/3rd shots.

wait..what the fuck? we just got started ;_;

Youre a good man OP.
Gonna miss Banba the man ;_;[/spoiler

Fuck Japan

nice TSU cameo before cancellation, that Kashima hat trick really touched the author

Fucking nippon kids and their shit taste.
Hope they all fail their classes and repeat a year.

Will Banba fug her?

>Van Basten
This girl was one of the best shonen heroines in jump. Gonna fucking miss her.

Thanks, and RIP Golazo. I really liked this one.

I actually kind of think he was somewhat expecting this, sure no doubt he wanted Golazo to be the next big sport series, but he had enough awareness of how it was doing to at least give us a epilogue chapter next week

Tokyo Wonder Boys another soccer manga in jump got axed with only 10

Fuck Jump.

Thanks for your translations Op, it was great while it lasted.

Soccer mangas are cursed in Jump