HIGH SPEED AMTRAK TRAIN VIOLENT DERAILMENT IN TACOMA WA

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/18/amtrak-train-derails-in-washington-state-blocks-interstate-5.html

Would you, could you, on a train?

Other urls found in this thread:

king5.com/article/traffic/injuries-and-casualties-reported-in-amtrak-train-derailment-near-lacey/281-500303305
pugetsoundanarchists.org/railline-distruptions/
pugetsoundanarchists.org/trains-carrying-extractive-materials-stopped-in-solidarity-with-indigenous-defenders/
pugetsoundanarchists.org/rail-sabotage-near-medford-oregon-in-solidarity-with-the-olympia-train-blockade/
youtu.be/t--xY6LIMVg
twitter.com/APWestRegion/status/942841351833571329
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>AMTRAK
>HIGH SPEED

Shit, I'm taking the Amtrak from St. Louis to Chicago later this week. I'll be fine, r-right guys?

Local station: king5.com/article/traffic/injuries-and-casualties-reported-in-amtrak-train-derailment-near-lacey/281-500303305

Casualties reported.
This was a brand new line. Why did this happen?? Local anons note I-5 South is completely closed. North is mostly blocked and very slow.

>This was the first day for the Amtrak Cascades high-speed train on its new route w trains further inland parallel to Interstate 5 through Tacoma, Lakewood, and Joint Base Lewis-McChord.

I used to take this train all the time. It was a well-run operation. I wonder if they had different people working because of the holidays

Bring your crash helmet just in case.

This happening right after the Atlanta airport drama is potentially interesting. Or maybe just....an accident.

I always think of pic related at times like this, and wonder how many so called accidents are actually anything but. There is so much (((they))) don't tell us.

DunDunDuuuuuuuun

kek

I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAIN

they're reporting multiple fatalities now
this is a huge clusterfuck and I'm suspicious as to what may have caused this

Bet there's a lot of niggers on that train

Somebody pleeez make a virgin Amtrack/ Chad bullet train meme. I would but I am a lowly phone poster.

>Why did this happen??

WA state legislature launders tax dollars out of infrastructure spending to fund pet projects like our AG filing half a dozen lawsuits against Trump, safe heroin injection sites, and illegal immigrant protection.

RIP user.
>F

I was on an amtrack train saturday, fucking christ

Friendly reminder that at the end of 2016 and leading up to, there were numerous train derailments, gas explosions, and other "minor" terrorist incidents that (((somehow))) no one remembers or knows about them

I once knew a guy who had a friend who had been on an amtrack-train 10 years ago, jesus fucking christ almighty

Where is Samuel L. Jackson when you need him?

good thing you assholes are against government safety regulations, right dipshits?

Oh hey faggot it's a government RUN railroad.

every single time i read about train crashes and derailments i automatically think terror attack.

kek

this

Just like California then. Great.

One thing I'm just hearing though, the train may have derailed because of "something on the tracks" that didn't belong there.

>Friendly reminder that at the end of 2016 and leading up to, there were numerous train derailments, gas explosions, and other "minor" terrorist incidents that (((somehow))) no one remembers or knows about them
Let's keep reminding and informing

This is Washington state, not Washington DC. ;>)

>every single time i read about train crashes and derailments i automatically think terror attack.
You're not the only one. I know they do just happen sometimes but in recent years the paradigm for how we look at this shit has changed, for damn good reasons

You just reminded me of those two American Chads and the older bong who beat the shit out of a muzzie trying to pull off a knifing/shooting on board a train in Europe a year or two back. Trains are incredibly vulnerable to terrorism. They go unprotected through thousands of miles of rural terrain where anything may be lurking. And security procedures for train travel still lag WAY the fuck behind security for airplanes. Literally anybody can get on carrying most anything. And again of course you can plant all kinds of shit along remote stretches of track and who is there to stop you? Nobody.

was the driver black?

FYI, pic related. Did they decide to do it at last? This new line was a very high profile launch and as such, a great target.

overhead shot

pugetsoundanarchists.org/railline-distruptions/

pugetsoundanarchists.org/trains-carrying-extractive-materials-stopped-in-solidarity-with-indigenous-defenders/

pugetsoundanarchists.org/rail-sabotage-near-medford-oregon-in-solidarity-with-the-olympia-train-blockade/

I remember that. it was them.....

*blocks your interstate*

is this it?

Is OP trollin' us? Can't tell if b8 or if we just have 56% tier standards now.

>Happening
Kill yourself reddit

ANTIFA TRAIN DERAILMENT SABOTAGE
youtu.be/t--xY6LIMVg

The train's conductor has been identified as Samuel Hyde

We are a nation of mutts and niggers now. You'll see that many things will stop working, and the country will become full of trash and ugly across the board - white men are the tenders of their civilization - it's already over, you're watching the collapse in slow motion. It doesn't matter how much (((money))) you throw at it, a nigger is a nigger is a nigger.

More importantly was the rail blockade constructed by someone who just so happens to have Islamic heritage?

Huh, Antifa doesn't like trains very much do they...

twitter.com/APWestRegion/status/942841351833571329

>government lets in a bunch of random people who aren't even here legally
>who knows what they want to do
>our infrastructure is so outdated and vulnerable anyone can try to do anything to it

makes me think

>We are a nation of mutts and niggers now

You forgot to add whoring and usury. That really took off before anything else.

>An inaugural ride on a new line meant to speed train service in Washington state turned deadly Monday after an Amtrak train carrying more than 80 people derailed outside of Tacoma — causing several train cars to tumble from a highway overpass and killing at least six people, officials said.

>Inaugural ride

>bully amerimutts that they never use public transport
>3 of them actually try it
>crash some infrastructure

Aren't those common? I've seen too many 'alerts' saying nuclear war or some accident like that.

>train derails
>blames immigration
?

I hope FBI is on this already.

cocaine