Mixed blood is best

>Mixed blood is best

t. J.K. Rowling

Obviously. Hermione is the smartest one.

Are all the "fact" used by the Globalist's Useful Idiots from works of fiction paid for by Globalist?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....faggot!

If she had written Harry Potter today, Hermione would get gang banged by 10 somalis while Harry jacked off to the whole thing and then she would raise a mixed child, call it beautiful and Harry would raise it and become the ultimate cuck

She's a nigger now, Harry.

[rofl intensifies]

>hol up
*pets his snake
>so you saying we wuz wizards and shit.

Sheeeeeeit.

Aren't the Purebloods meant to be more magically powerful? You'd think the ideal wizard would be a pureblooded one who realised that modern technology was useful.

thread

No, that's just one of Voldemort's memes.

Jew Kike Rowling made blood status have no canonical impact on powerlevels.

Just replace the word Muggles with niggers and you will really know how Rowling feels about racemixing.

So she admits her worldview is pure fantasy?

voldemort did literally nothing wrong

this
We must secure a future for pure-blooded wizards and wizard babies

Brehs should I read harry potter again? I haven't read the books since they came out when I was in grade school

I know the writing is shit and JK rowling is a revisionist roastie but are they at least comfy?

That's kinda what happened in the story. Except Harry is the kid being raised and Snape is the ultimate Cuck.

gas the muggles and mudbloods

ask /lit/ and
STRETCH
YOUR
LEGS

>The past must be destroyed to make way for the new

This is the battle cry of liberals and progressives. The past and the future are unable to coexist in their eyes.