Kenta Miyake as Zodd
Yoshino Nanjō as Sonia
Takahiro Sakurai as Griffith
Akio Ohtsuka as Skull Knight
Unshou Ishizuka as Narrator

>Opening and Ending themes
OP: "Sacrifice" by 9mm Parabellum Bullet
ED: "Issai wa Monogatari" by Nagi Yanagi, with Yoshino Nanjō
"Hai Yo" and "Ash Crow" by Susumu Hirasawa will still be used as the insert themes.

>Director and Studio
Shin Itagki will still be the director, and LIDEN FILMS are producing the show. GEMBA along with Millepensee will return for the animation production.

>CGI shit
Into the trash it goes

>Yōko Hikasa
>Chiwa Saito
>Satomi Arai
I don't want to be interested in this.

>GEMBA along with Millepensee will return for the animation production.
It's not like I didn't expect the CGI, but I'm still disappointed.

Kill me

The piece of shit that nobody wanted.

They gained shitload of money with the crunchy roll shit

The blurays removed cgi stuff in some scenes

I still believe. I still fucking believe.

It's time to give up user...

BUNNYSERK

Wake me up

>Berserk manga has one of the most amazing artworks of any manga
>It's purely hand drawn
>Adaptation is done by CGI shit and has little to no resemblance to the source material
Why bother adapting if you are gonna be faithful to the art of the source materia, really

if you are not gonna be*

>ps2 game has better graphics than the 2016 """anime"""

Why not make the entire anime in garrys mod or sfm? Just extract the models from the existing games and use those.

I wouldn't doubt that someone with enough autism would take all voice acting and remake the Anime in something like that.

>Chiwa Saito as Schierke
>Satomi Arai as Ivalera

I'll force myself to watch this CGI trash

>traced
means absolutely nothing. they do have some gems though. isidro (when he was hidden while guts was killing kushans) in episode 4, nina crying in the barrel and a few other. but it's mostly shit

Is there some kind of inside joke/conspiracy within animation studio when it comes to Berserk adaptations?

Original Berserk adapatation was obviously underfunded and had still shots instead of animation.

Movies took a big shit on the art style of the manga and used PS2 tier CGI on a lot of scenes.

The first t.v. adaptation of post Golden-Age arc is almost 100% CGI and looks like utter shit.

What the fuck have Berserk fans done to deserve this? This shit looks worse than most half-assed harem LN adaptations.

I had a fukin nightmare about this webm.

Have you seen Miura's artwork? Can you imagine what it would be like to accurately transcribe that into an animated form?

You can't pay animators enough nor give them enough time to finish off a single episode like that.

It frustrates me too, but Berserk just cannot have a worthy anime adaptation. Games is as good as it's gonna get.

Maybe the idea of using CGI for the battles isn't so bad. If at least the faces were drawn it wouldn't be so bad.
Too bad that their CGI is shit even if you don't look at their faces. They could've at least gotten a studio that can make decent CGI.

I'm probably one of the few who genuinely enjoyed the 2016 show.

I can't speak for other Berserk fans but I'm not asking for hyper detailed adaptation. Just something with half-decent animation and hand drawn. I would even be okay with some CGI, just as long as it isn't this low budget fucking Dreamcast tier shit they have been using.

While there is a lot of truth in that pic, this can be applied to every series out there. People will never be 100% satisfied. All I know is that I wouldn't complain half as much if it was at least hand drawn. This fucking CGI meme shit is cancerous. Not only does it look awful but the CG animation is terrible.

I would fund it if I had the money. There are some great animators out there just spending their time making youtube joke vids.

Yeah no after the first season of that bullshit, I am convinced even if it wasn't CGI it would still be a terrible adaptation.

Bones is pretty good at things like this. I once saw on Sup Forums a webm of an Anime made by bones, in which some swordsman guy was fighting and it looked nice enough.

If they seriously need to make it in 3D then at least do it nicely, like BBK/BRNK did. Holy shit, that was beautiful usage of CGI.

Berserk 2016 was better than the disgusting shit I thought it would be. Some scenes are well done, some still images are borderline glorious, the second half was pretty respectful of the original manga, the dub was good, the soundtrack despite copypasta was fine and the Susumu songs were very nice additions.
I don't know why the most popular mangos of all time like Dragon ball and Berserk get the worst animation there is, it's beyond me.
at least jojo has david production

I feel like a handful of scenes were done well, but it's just that the CGI and camera work REALLY destroy most scenes. If I didn't know Berserk I would be turned away from the anime immediately.
As a visual medium, it's still fucking mind blowing that the anime looks this horrible while it's adapting a manga that's known for its highly detailed artwork.
At this point it's fair to say that Berserk is just not marketable for the anime industry. Anime companies like concepts that are easily marketable and Berserk just isn't it (plot needs to be fast or simple, scenes in your face, characters need to be dynamic so no room for steady character and plot development now where anime series are mostly 12 episodes long).
Honestly, I'd rather we not have a super half-assed adaptation, it's just a pile of shit that will forever be tied to the franchise. I mean, they didn't even take the time to make Guts's CG model head look good.

although every series out there has this problem, berserk is pretty much an extreme case. the manga has an almost legendary status and the art is extremely detailed and hard to adapt. what surprises me most is that miura allowed this shit to happen in the first place. does he have no control over the licensing or did he just stop caring?

YAMETTE !!!

He spends all his time playing idolshit games

looks like fucking sheen estevez

stop blaming cgi
blame the studio

the movies were top tier

this
I don't expect them to make animation on par with the manga
I do however expect more effort than 'none whatsoever'

I also fully expected it to look better than the PS2 game, which it didn't, not even close, and that came out fourteen years ago

>should we edit the model to have injuries?
>nah thats too much work
>should we fix the scene lighting?
>nah, just add a crosshatch shadow
>should we adjust his hair?
>too much work
>should we make his fucking proportions correct?
>TOO. MUCH. WORK.

>the movies were top tier

Third movie was the only passable one.

Its either do a 1:1 adaptation or have the courage to do something a bit different. The old one at least took liberty with the stills and did it in a style of medieval portraits plus the artwork overall was good

DELTED.

I'm probably still going to watch this despite Berserk 2016 being the biggest disappointment of my life
Why do I do this

I agree, I'd take still shots over CGI. At least the old one got the look and feel of Berserk down. It's amazing how a 20 year old anime looks better than the shit adaptation made today.

>Chiwa Saito as Schierke
>Satomi Arai as Ivalera
FUCK YES

>Hiroaki Iwanaga as Guts
Why didn't they re-cast Kanna Nobutoshi?

Oh my god, this is why 3D usually sucks, they become in experts in moving models, but lazy at art or to do some proper blend of 2.5.

They should just make a Berserk musical

>music band of the falcon
what would their albums be?

>My Kingdom 15m00s runtime
>Fairy Island 3679200m 00s runtime

don't toy with me

Off the boat yet?

>Chiwa Saito

Oh god damn it. Fuck it. I love her but I'm not going to endure this trash when everything good about the series got released last year in the form of the Hirasawa album and even then the show used what are genuinely awesome songs too fucking much and it killed their hypw

They've been off the boat since november of '15 if memory serves me right

>When you realize when caska is cured guts has to get back on the boat why ?

No idea, they didn't cast him for the movie either. He will always be Guts voice imo.

without something major happening, the logical progression is that they stay on the island. leaving it would mean leaving casca, posibly forever

Hope the OP will be good at least, first was hype a.f. until it turned to CG at the end.

holy shit awful

Studio 4C should've made the series.

The third movie was stellar.