WSJD - Boku no Hero Academia

I don't find Sir to be an amusing character.

Shokugeki no Souma: www24.zippyshare.com/v/RV26w6Ek/file.html
The Promised Neverland: www24.zippyshare.com/v/y3zwLarq/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mainichi.jp/articles/20170220/dyo/00m/200/016000c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> character is deliberately stuckup and stern
> "I don't find them amusing"

real insightful commentary

>The World Trigger faggot doesn't like Sir

Typical

He's obviously supposed to be amusing in a manner of "stuck up and stern" but "also likes humor and does weird things".

Or, did you really miss that?

Oh no, I upset the fanboy again. I can already hear his tears.

He's been in like, 2 chapters. Who knows how he'll turn out.

New series (Poro, U19, We Never Learn)

>more filler shit

>another arc that ignores every single classmate for more redundant Deku "development"

I wonder how Full Cowl will be done in the anime, are they going to give it sound effects or have these little flashes be purely visual?

2/3 of this manga is filler shit.

Boku no Hero Academia >>>>>>>> world trigger
Now go cry more faggot

Cry about what?

I mean, I know you're wrong so... what?

This guy is back again

I agree

>redundant

>its a dumpster has a shit opinion episode

That and we've got some BCfags around here as well.

Thanks for the dump WTbro. Hopefully it'll be back soon!

As always, thanks for Neverland

>Deku shilling

I'm already tired of this manga to b honest

Yes you've bee samefagging throughout this thread Grapefag

This.

>All Might's Wise Words
I want that book.

The goggles do nothing!

No one is forcing you top read it. It's impressive you got this far if deku being the focus of the story is enough to bother you.

>bnhafags easily triggered over criticism

Never change

Sup WTfag

This page make way more sense compare to mangastream translation.

This.

How long before Sir meets Mineta?

>criticism

This arc must be boring or just bad in general. The generalfags are not as active right now.

You do realize that the chapter was released last Thursday right?

Vizanon can you upload SnS 201 and 202 please? I couldn't get on those days and couldn't find them in archive. A link to them would be fine too.

try searching shokugeki zippyshare

Awesome thanks. Never missed it before so I used the wrong keywords.

>arc actually started 2 chapters ago
>must be boring
jesus fucking christ

That and the shitposter who would keep these threads alive way too long is dead now. And all conversation that could be had about this chapter was already had by friday. These generals dying and us going back to only threads when there is actually something to talk about would be for the best anyway.

Thank you for the dump

Switch to fallen angels. They are much more accurate and release the same day on Jaimisbox website as mangastream.

Good. Look at what generals have done to this series and everything else. We have to go back.

Yep. Like if there is something to talk about it's fine but we should never have had threads everyday. Like after this thread we don't need one till wednesday night for spoilers.

I guess

Not in your vocabulary? Unfortunate but not surprising.

Huh
The other translation made it sound like deku was talking about all might and not the drowning kid

>deku being the focus of the story
What is subplot? All Might and Bakugou have to carry this manga most of the time.

"I don't like a character" isn't criticism, it's an opinion.

That said, he really does suck.

What's up with this nigga's neck? He looks like a giraffe in some panels and normal in some others.

You got a problem with hori's necks

thanks vizanon

> All Might and Bakugou have to carry this manga most of the time.

Oh Hori
The brawn we lost

I want to see a arc without deku for once. He'd had so much exposure that I'm kinda burnt out on him. Will ochako, Ilda, or any of the other classmates be given time to shine? Also, when will deku's actions have actual consequences. I want to see him have his firdt major failure

Development for the main protagonist? Who would have expected that.

I'm fine with this so long as the other shoe finally fucking drops on some of these plot threads in the coming arc.

Deku hasn't actually had an issue to himself since the summer camp arc. He spends most of his time reacting to the latest "society expects too much of its heroes" statement from the authority figures in his life.

mainichi.jp/articles/20170220/dyo/00m/200/016000c

The Yomiuri TV Producer for Heroaca, Nagai Koji, predicts that Heroaca will be the best TV Series this year. He says that of the produced material so far, its all incredibly well done. He feels that Heroaca has the most momentum of the new series in jump right now and by pairing it up with Conan, he plans to make Saturday evening anime as exciting as possible.

While that prediction will hold up or not remains to be seen but the fact that lots of Japanese fans on Twitter, 2ch, etc, are excited for this series is true. I read one person saying that they might simply just stay in front of the TV all saturday evening.

>You will never moppy Froppy's boppy while she hoppies your jallopy

Why can't the existing waifus be fleshed out instead of introducing new ones every 10 chapters?

>mainichi.jp/articles/20170220/dyo/00m/200/016000c

how many episodes motherfucker, I call bullshit if we're not getting the Stain arc because that means the entire season is literally a tournament arc with no real stakes and ends with a bunch of character development and started character arcs that don't fucking end!

>you will never sniff Shouji's stinky trio of pits

nigga what the fuck

You general niggers always shitpost in these threads even after release date. I know your a idiots who thinks every user is the same shitposter because you have an autistic knee jerk.

Honestly, Thin Man's quirk is pretty shit and could be countered by a lot of people. I hope he has more tricks up his sleeves being all might's sidekick and all.

You mean EX sidekick.

Basically, anyone faster than him or with a nearly unavoidable attack can beat him or force him to retreat pretty easily.

Or you literally just run him out of stamina. He can't dodge forever. Anyone who is more physically fit or has a quirk/heteromorphic mutation that enhances endurance would work.

Nighteye is perfect for keeping people tied up in a fight- ideal sidekick material actually. Not that he's piss weak or anything but a guy who can basically avoid being hit while forcing you to stay engaged with him is a great force divider. Nighteye could easily keep someone like Shigaraki or Overhaul at bay, which would be good for sluggers like All Might who while insanely powerful/fast still expose themselves to insane risk at melee range against people like that.

>There are still people who think we won't cover Field Training arc

The previous time slot was for 23-24 episode series and we got 13 episodes, so I'm not believing anything until it's officially announced.

Stain's already been hinted in the anime and he's appeared in promotional art for the anime, and Deku's seen in his costume's second version in the same promotional art. Even if it's 13 episodes, they're doing it.

That timeslot aired 13 episode anime all the time.

But in order to even use he quitk on shiggy or overhaul, he'd have to put himself at risk getting that first touch in

I imagine some sort of soft fizzling/hissing sound like auras in Dragonball

We'll never see this. She's too far gone.

>Dat Superman/Batman reference
Honestly Hori continues to impress with his westabooness

Is the manga any good

Also if he's able to see what the enemy is going to do then he can tell his ally what they need to do to counter them.

No, it's shit

>"He's going to shoot at you! Dodge the bullet!"

I really want to see a cape on him in that pic.

Two part cour maybe.

Stain appears in the arc but not revealing Gran Torino or Stain in more detail (like their VAs/key image) kinda makes me worried.

What if Bubble Girl falls for Deku?

She already has...heh...

The fuck are you looking at?

Keep scrolling