youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI&ab_channel=ilprof85
youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4
twitter.com/nycantifa
twitter.com/AntiFascistNetw
twitter.com/PhillyANTIFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

which ones?

@gen_identity

Is it time to re-group? I'm considering making a new Discord for Identitarians, though I'm having doubts since I'm not connected to the movement. But it could be useful, a place to organize always helps.

I hate their guts right now, but they don't deserve this.

i think it's time to just see what's happening first

like if they're purging identitarians then we don't know what's acceptable yet

All the more reason to start organising. GET IN HERE

Excellent.

White hate has no place in this world. You will be ran off every platform until whiteness is destroyed.

What do you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI&ab_channel=ilprof85

what ever happened with the Ship they bought to stop illegal refugees on the Mediterranean?

why do you hate them desufam?

no you are gonna be hanging by your neck from a tree soon enough bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4

nah whitey seems to be fine playing every side in this fight against "white supremacy"
i'm saying that if your movment that is designed to make white nationalism acceptable isn't acceptable then you might want to find a new movement

sure thing, racist

That's kinda what I'm suggesting. We could rename it, rebrand it, and come back.

actually you are the racist talking about destroying white people, so fuck off...god you people are seriosuly fucking mental, somthing is not right in your head, to much flouride or soy beans, im not quite sure how you got the this point of being such a fucking idiot but i actually feel bad for you...the delusion is strong in you, as sorry as i am for your state of mental illness, the day of the purge cant come soon enough

They helped elect another kike puppet.

uhhh no identitarians got banned for their ideas, not their shitty branding

And? Like we care about what some Twitter employees think of our movement? We didn't get voted out of Twitter, some guy removed us.

So far atleast Britain First HQ and their Jayda Fransen and Paul Golding have been suspended too.

Also Jeff Schoep (@nsm88)

Also Hunter Wallace (@occdissent) and @tradworker

Sure, they all can be classified as "hate groups", but since the rule is about groups that advocate violence, do you think Antifa accounts that openly do that will get suspended?

>And? Like we care about what some Twitter employees think of our movement?
i thought your goal was to normalise your ideas
does antifa even have accounts

i've checked yvette felarca (useful patsy for subtle white supremacy that she is) and BAMN and they have barely any followers

It is, and the only way to do so is by ignoring Twitter employees, and actually taking more than one step forward.

I guess we needed net neutrality after all.

>buzzwords

>does antifa even have accounts

Sure, besides the fake ones there are plenty real
twitter.com/nycantifa
twitter.com/AntiFascistNetw
twitter.com/PhillyANTIFA
etc.

I usually just check who's retweeting It's Going Down (@IGD_News) and Unicorn riot (@UR_Ninja) and see their networks. People who retweet them have edgier stuff than Sup Forums, tweets about killing rich people etc.

How mad at you that non of us will get banned from Twitter either?

no one believes you're an actual leftists dipshit

But Antifa are rich people.

F to pay respects

The identitarians are well accepted in Europe, they do charity programs for poor whites, rebranding is not necessary yet.