What is the best Fox News show?

What is the best Fox News show?

tucker

tucker duh

nice

also, laura is doing pretty good. shes a cunt and it can be fun to watch her be a cunt

Greg Gutfeld

King of the Hill

I like Hannity and that one with the thicc Mexican woman with black hair

ewwww fuck off. He's not funny. Tom shilue is better. Never should have cancelled red eye

How DARE you you filthy race traitor

Hannity. By far best show on tv

i dont know who you are referring to

Yes he is funny you're wrong

>saying anything but tucker

Outnumbered.

The commercials. Nothing that any of those right-wing clowns say is worth anything

It use to be Outnumbered because of pic related.

you must be a serious faggot. no one wants to see a bunch bitches sitting around giving their whore ass opinions on everything.

No fucking way. Bring back Tantaros

Great minds think alike

They're fake according to a friend of mine who took her to their homecoming but who cares?

Tucker Carlson

>watching TV in [CURRENT YEAR]

Why are magapedes so stupid?

That's a big rat.

O'Reilly. Fox was a bunch of dumb fucks for getting rid of him.

>big

are you looking for a prescription for your erectile dysfunction or something?

The Gred Gutfeld Show.

Judge Jeanine?

For a rat, yes.

/thread

O'Reilly spent more time talking about himself than politics. He was a genuine dicksucker. Tucker getting his time slot was the greatest thing to happen to Fox News.

For you

>best show
>legacy media
Pick one

This sexy woman

No he's not funny you're wrong.

tucker. the rest is trash

Tucker

Am I the only one here who would lick Skittles out of her pooper?

She's a big mouth whore. She should be sucking cock full time, as her truest calling.

Shepard Smith

I'd fuck all them broads

My Pillow.

She’s Hannity lite- the only difference is that she gets better guests. pretty sure she’s a man.

Tucker.

Could be The Five if they fired everybody except for Jessie and Greg.

Greg Gutfeld and The Five if they got rid of Juan

Judge Jeanine mainly because I have a femdom fetish and I want her to lock me in chastity and make me worship her feet while she is doing her show.

Also what does Sup Forums think of Kat Timpf?

Red Eye was a great show and basically the only reason to watch anything on cable news. Tucker is pretty good too, he just tends to attack cartoon idiots too much. Good for easy laughs, but weakens him a bit imo

The show would be ten times better without the studio audience. Red Eye never needed it. It would be so much more enjoyable without the audience clapping like wild monkeys after every sentence.

none of them
they are all GOP pets

>gutfield

Tuck and Gut...

judge jeanine

I like Timpf, and I agree with most of what she wrote about Roy Moore in National Review, but she said that it was a good thing that Jones was able to defeat Moore, and I can't go with her that far. If I lived in Alabama, I wouldn't have voted for either of them, but I would still have preferred Moore to the wildly pro-abortion Jones.

For longer in depth stories definitely Tucker. Greg's show because of Kats dripping sexuality. And for my supreme milf fetish, it will never get better than The Story with Martha.

Fox News shows are only good if you like seeing perpetual outrage faces. The entire channel exists only to let you know what those pesky liberals did THIS time that you should be outraged about it all day today.