Amtrack Derailment USA, WA

Pierce County. I live near here. WHY ARE WE NOT UPKEEPING OUR INFRASTRUCTURE THIS SHIT HAPPENS EVERY 6 MONTHS

cnn.com/2017/12/18/us/amtrak-derailment-washington/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/6E74K
archive.fo/Tkp6U
youtube.com/watch?v=xEX8vADhncU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rail_accidents_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_railroad_accidents
anarchistnews.org/comment/154737
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white man lost complete control of the country, why this happens.

>near Seattle
naw, you guys rather give more money to your homeless niggers and football niggers.

Jews did this

because America is 40 years +post collapse

3 dead confirmed now passengers on the train

Atlanta Airport power outage for 12+ hrs yesterday.

Train derailment today.

Connected?

Surely, giving the government more money will fix this!

Niggers and Mexicans

Get your racial gimmie stereotypes correct you mongaloid faggot

No problem. We should keep it up.

OK user... REMEMBER THAT $1K tax reduction you're getting from the new tax plan?

I'm going to need that back.

>Every 6 Months
We had a derail in Knoxville Tn last month.

Every 6 months in WA, like, around Pierce County.

If that's the case in TN , it's likely Multiple derailmentss across the country weekly then

>no asians

Not sure about overall in the area, this one was downtown though, was a bit of a disruption.

What would Frasier do now?

>HIGH SPEED TRAIN
>79MPH MAX

PICK ONE

\I pick hgigh speed train

Hopefully it took out some calinigger transplants on the way back to vist their family. STOP MOVING TO SEATTLE YOU FUCKING CALINIGGERS.

MASS MURDER SUICIDE TRAINS

they chose both

Because your infrastructure was built in the 50s and congress spent the money in Iraq instead of building new infrastructure

>high speed train
>going 30mph max
>derails

kek

>ANTIA group Its Going Down, in a now-deleted blog post, bragged about sabotaging train tracks.

>"Early in the morning of April 20th we poured >concrete on the train tracks that lead out of >the Port of Olympia to block any trains from >using the tracks."

archive.fo/6E74K

Antifa saboutages train tracks regulerly

It's going down website encourages tampering with trains and power lines

>tip the shooter

>Antifa literally commiting terrorism
>Get declared as terrorists
>RWDS are a go
PLZ.

Domestic terrorists

Are they really this fucking retarded?

I hope whoever responsible get the accusation of terrorism, because that is what this event is. They voluntarily vandalized a public service with the sole intent to cause harm. There are peoples who go to prison for less for fuck sake.

Antifa saboutages alot of trains they saboutages the ones in Oregon too.

They also have been doing recon on bigger targets.

>More than 2,000 protesters are expected by organizers to rally against fossil fuels next month at March Point, the site of the Shell Puget Sound Refinery and Tesoro Anacortes Refinery.

Yes. By shitty infrastructure.

Pussy hat event this January 20th

was it terrorismists?

that meme is full cringe

>WHY ARE WE NOT UPKEEPING OUR INFRASTRUCTURE

because seattle needs heroin sites, illegals and muslims and the AG has to keep filing frivolous lawsuits against the President

Lol

BREAKING NEWS: OFFICIAL TELLS AP PRELIMINARY SIGNS INDICATE THE AMTRAK TRAIN MAY HAVE STRUCK SOMETHING ON THE TRACK BEFORE DERAILING -

Ahmed...?

>archive.fo/6E74K
the fuck is this non working link

Seven days until Christmas. Is this going to be a week of “peace”?

Like concrete poured on track?

Haha what movie is this?!

archive.fo/Tkp6U

Latest rail line disruption article from Dec 9th 2017. ANTIFA messed up?

Youll probally like this one better

Well it's been reeeeeeeal quiet since some (Mexican?) teenagers almost burned down Multnomah Falls here in the Pacific Northwest.

>Pierce County
please god kill all the libs on the train

Not for the deepstate and pedo cartel

If true those idiots derailed a passenger train with liberal civilians, what a backfire.

The last few were terrorist actions covered up by the Obama administration. Be interesting to see what caused this one.

>amerimutt trains
>high speed
>actually only 30 mph
>derails

Mon nègre

It has nothign to do with infrastructure quality. These are freight rails. US tracks are heavily optimized toward freight, not Amtrak, which just uses these freifght rails because there is no other option. High spped trains + low speed rails = fugg :DDD

It was going 81.1 mph. The max speed allowed was 79. As if you even know what miles per hour is

No one gives a fuck about your retarded measurement system, mutt

>2 mph overspeed
>derails

topest of kekaroonies

I cant wait for the new highspeed trains around the nation. IF we cant even get slow shit trains from derailing. This some china shit

I can't wait until the NFL dies. Football is a good sport but the NFL is a corporate monstrosity and a burden on the nation as a whole.

Holy fuck it already sucks ass to travel between JBLM main and North fort and now they're running trains between the gates. And then they crash them.

I've only been stationed here for a couple of months, how do you live with this shitshow that is I5 Washington bros?

>every 6 months
This is bi-monthly on the east coast, in my city.
Amtrak is fucking garbage. They've cornered mass transit for train travel and are trying to go faster than they should for the condition of the tracks. Tickets are expensive as fuck. The cabins themselves are shitty and out of date for what they say and think the trains should be doing. We need more market variety.

t.

>spend 600 gorillion dollars on murderbox infrastructure (highways, roadways, endless patches as the cages tear it up)
>spent peanuts on rail and cycle infrastx
>be surprised when trains derail
>cageways and bridges collapse anyway from 300 billion SUVs hauling 4x 600 pound burgers a hundred miles a day tearing the shit out of the roads

Cage dependence is unaffordable and is destroying the nation. Cager holocaust now. Gas the cagers, transit wars now. CLYCING DOES NOT DAMAGE INFRASTRUCTURE. CYCLING IS NEARLY FREE FOR BOTH GOVERNMENT AND CITIZENS. CYCLING TAKES MONEY OUT OF THE HANDS OF THE JEW.
Say no to the petrol jew.

If it was antifa: RWDS.

>When you privatize rail and leave it to a shady company to do its testing

>be american
>get train'd

youtube.com/watch?v=xEX8vADhncU
>AMERISHIT CANT EVEN

Why isn’t it MS Amtrak already? Doesn’t Bill Gates ride the train?

>Won't even show his flag
What desolate Eastern European shithole do you live in?

>talking about trains
>brags about niggers
>t. 56%

WOOBADA SCOOBYDABOOP

Antifa pours concrete and rocks on train tracks regulerly.

I'd rather have shitty trains in blue states than have my country overrun by muzzies. Literally nobody wants to go there anymore because your country has been conquered. LePen was your last hope and you failed.

because tuck frump and fug whypipo

They will get away with it the government let's the anarchist groups do this all the time to train tracks and pipelines

>have no arguments
>lets talk about your immigration problems
>"I'd rather have train accidents than muslims xDDD"

are amerimutts that retarded or is it just a big psy op ?

Does the metric system include a unit for how many refugees you'e taken in?

>WHY ARE WE NOT UPKEEPING OUR INFRASTRUCTURE

gotta feed those sub-80 IQ brown skinned goblins.... no future for the DNC without them

Look at the eye's of this negro you can tell this I.Q. is below 70

>Europe shithole
You niggers cant even build you own trains anymore. Texas is getting Japans tech. and NY, Florida, and California are buying French. EAT DICK future third worlder

No but it does have a unit to measure how non-white you are, Tyrone

Yes we are the non white ones

I have nothing to argue about. Amtrak is shit and so is Washington state. It used to be nice. Just like France used to be nice. Yes I am a mutt of European countries and 1/4 of my genes are frog eating Frenchie

Is that Twitter account still active?

USA is too busy giving money to illegals

t. Serbmutt

>idiots blamed the vegas shooting on antifa

>Idiots already blaming this on antifa embarrsing us all

idiots

>I have nothing to argue about.

Then why don't you just shut your greasy mouth ?

Great thing you actually start to recognize this fact

WA STATE HERE

THERE WAS A TRUCK PARKED ON THE TRACK YOU FUCKING RETARDS SOME DUMB FAGGOT WAS TRYING TO AN HERO

STOP BLAMING AMERICAN INFRASTRUCTURE, IT'S BAD BUT NOT THIS BAD

It’s a brand new track you mong

Make passenger rail private and FCC-mandated again

#prayforparis

LOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rail_accidents_in_China

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_railroad_accidents

Whenever I post on infrastructure threads, we always have posters saying "At least we're better than the Chinese! Their infrastructure is garbage junk!" Nope. its not. Americans have more railroad accidents than the Chinese do.

This is what happens when we spend all our money on guns and tanks and neglect our infrastructure. Trump wants to have an infrastructure bill next. But he wants to do that with less tax revenue coming in and more military spending.

It was derailed cause those idiots went full speed on a turn

They literally admitted they did a crime?

Here's a anarchist Blog talking about how they derailed a train in oregon in 2011

anarchistnews.org/comment/154737

Fucking rustled pierre

Yes anarchist groups have hundreds of blogs where they admit to destroying pipelines,train tracks and other public utility the ZOG let's them do it.

Negroides and latinos, endless war and (((their))) ecconomic scams. Until fixed nothing will really change.

>mutt calling country that's whiter than his mutt
daily reminder we have more whites than you do and paris has historically been 30% or less parisian since the 1800s
your flag has too much red and blue on it, faggot

pffft you want us to overhaul our infrastructure?

we still got a wall to build