When is that fat fuck releasing half life 3

>be God
>fat beta devouts his entire life to you
>make him gay so he'll burn in hell
rly mks y thnk

>he think that catholics have anything to do with God
Cute

so 86% of our country are cucks?

Why would that matter? Even if you think protestantism is true it would still be God making that fat beta who devouts his entire life to him gay to have him burn in hell

Most of our country is pagan, face it. There is no such a thing as queen of heaven or magic which transforms God into a waffle.

Most of catholic priests don't even believe in God, they become priests only to get money. Maybe it's punishment for working against God, idk

how the hell are we pagan
there's a church every street i take

yes christians are cucks.

the religion is islam for whites.
if you're stronk, it's not bc cuckianity it's bc genetics.

* the more you know *

thanks.

Shitton of churches doesnt mean shit. People claim to be Christians, yet they have never read the Bible in their lives. I know a bunch of people who are religious fanatics, but they don't know anything,they just go to churches to trashtalk about neighbours. And because muh tradition. I could spend next few hours, pointing why Poland is pagan country, but I have better things to do.

>"no shit, duh, we've known that for years" say parishoners. "Frankly I just relieved he wasn't confessing to being a child molestor"
Current Year: nobody gives a fuck about your coming out story.

>Left: Priest are a bunch of child molesters!!!
>Left: Awww... look at all the nice gay priest.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

>another priest comes out as a fag
Not shocking, fags infested the church in the 60s thanks to the clergy listening to freaks like kinsey (yes that kinsey) at the same time it totally abandons traditional teachings and gets rid of the latin mass and protestantizes everything
The only christcucks out there are faggots like this fraud that abuse the same of christ the same way they abuse children

who knew faggots and child molesters wend hand in hand

found the protestant
christ didn't write a book faggot he founded a church

Yeah, he founded a church. Spoiler: it wasn't kektholic church

dare i ask which church

GET THE FUCKING ROPE

A Christian church you nigger. Read your book and learn something. Oh wait, catholics can't read themselves and need a pedophile in skirt to read it for them. Nevermind then.

you could have knocked me over with a feather

"Wow I wonder why so many boys are getting fucked by priests?"
>Parish priest breaks the silence, shares that he is gay
"wow what could it be?"

Nigger catholics are christian

xD

Baptist here, should of allowed female and male Deacons to be readers of the bible.

the title of priest is lame and gay.

>Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church. (1 Cor. 14:34-35)
If Baptists really believe women should be allowed to speak, let alone read from the Bible out loud, in church, then you Baptists will be burning in hell for eternity with the Catholics.

Guess I need to fix this meme.

Okay but he took a vow of chastity so what is the point of coming out

Then why would god make the priests work against him?

I pray for the creation of the One Holy Apostolic Catholic Church. But the Latins must recall the filoque and the primacy of the Pope. Only then can we finally settle our differences.

this, catholics dont represents all the christians

>something that just isn't a sin
Its not a sin though papist

also corronations verues are amendments to the new testament
It is optional to have male only readers
its only preferred by choosen people

anything not directly from god or his son jesus is optional idoit.
Go look at the old testiment abot why we sould not trust men over god.

Get your facts right.

also baptists only follow the old testament we think the new testiment is heritic teir watered down bullshit.

LOL you can't even read your own bible.
>no baptist
Into the Bin it goes/10

god dont make him gay, sucking dicks and buttsex makes him gay, anyway priests do this celibate shit (they cant have sex or have any type of relationship gf/bf) so still can go to heaven

And? Vatican II was Jews herding as many of these creatures into the ranks as possible so that they could rape kids and use their control of the media to say "SEE HOW DEBASED THE CHURCH IS, GOYIM? WORSHIP THE JEWS AND THE HOLOCAUST INSTEAD OF CHRIST!"

And the sad part is, a whole generation of Boomers bought into it.

>the bible is not the Word of God
>Jesus isn't the Word made flesh