Gabriel Dropout

This couple came for a marriage counseling. What would you say to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/xcsbvr.webm
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901236
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Satania so inferior? She ruined the entire episode.

TFW you'll never be as cool as Vigne.

Gab still playing healer is confirmed.

rape solves all problems

Ask them from what headcanon fanfiction they came from.

H E A L S L U T

I want /u/ to leave.

a.pomf.cat/xcsbvr.webm

wew

This.

Remember to make a big stink on the CR website/twitter and get Herkz + Daiz fired before they ruin another anime with memesubs

Have you bowed down to your new overlord, Sup Forums?

I want to have sex with Satania

>*friends

Is that supposed to be an insult?
>replying to yourself

Why is Gabriel so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

>yurifag OP
Can you not?

I was so foolish to think Satania was the true dark lord.

Marry Vigne
>must wake up before 7 am and go to bed before midnight
>she will only have sex once a month (only missionary)
>will do all chores and will clean after you

Marry Gab
>you can do whatever you want
>will fuck anytime you want and willing to try anything
>will not bathe, will not do chores, will not clean after herself

Which do u choose?

Can't Vigne just claim everything Gabriel does for herself in her reports to hell and in return Gabriel reports everything Vigne does instead?

That should keep both of their stipends high.

I want Vigne to overthrow God and rule the world in a kind and caring way so that people can be nice and happy.

This show is fucking drenched in yuri, he's discussing a valid point

Makes sense for Gab. It feels good and in control to be wanted and needed.

Cheating would increase Vigne's demonic value, but decrease Gabu's angel one.

>will fuck anytime you want and willing to try anything
She's way too lazy for that

[X] Make three kids with Vigne.

everyone wins then

gabu is destined to become a fallen angel

Reminder that [ESL] is out, brace for butthurt cartelfags.

Gab. She dislikes bathing, but I can use force a bit and throw her into the bath like a cat and wash her tenderly and sexually no problem.

>>will fuck anytime you want and willing to try anything
>implying
"user stop I'm playing videogames go masturbate in the corner like you always do" would be sex life married to Gab.

>>she will only have sex once a month (only missionary)

Vigne is a nice girl, but she's still a demon, she'd probably do it a lot more often. She might even have succubus blood.

I already told you on the previous thread. You cannot cheat heaven and hell. Don't be silly

You can fuck her from behind while she plays on the laptop.

Link
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901236

>Go masturbate in the corner like you always do

That actually hit deep.

>

I long to end such ignorance regarding to yuri.

To begin with, girls as the main audience of yuri love this genre because it is cute. It's no more complicated than that. I can not even imagine the scene of a boy watching yuri in real life because that would look so awkward. Some of you really need to get out of your basement to get rid of such unreasonable bias.

Yet yuri doesn't stop at just being cute. the reason why yuri is the most ideal form of love Mankind can possibly offer is because it is both aesthetically and psychologically appealing. Most yuri don't even involve sex - as many of the shallow-minded animals in this thread may think - because sex is nothing but a decoration compared to real love - the love concerning the beauty of the body and soul in a world of enternal peace.

Yuri itself may seem simple, but it is the key to illustrate the ultimate Utopia imaginable, the highest of which human art can bring. The world of utter beauty, the world of freedom, cannot be reached without yuri.
And for sure I have to thank certain Japanese people to have brought a new age of such appreciation to glory.

It is unbelievable some people think that boy-girl can be superior than yuri in any way.
Underage faggots brainwashed by the society fail to understand love without stereotypes. The shallow culture with the name of "Romance" has deprived their souls, making them believe such thing is somehow the truth they should follow, even in animes. Real art, however, is far deeper than Hollywood movies.

Boys can be good, this I must not deny, but they're not made for love. Shows like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a good example where you should put boys in.

If you truely love someone, you want him/her to be beautiful, and the world around to be beautiful. But some people understand love only as sex, as a means toward meaningless reproduction.

Who /devilish/ here?

If an anime girl is to be perfect she has to have good taste, and with that she has to like girls.
Even in reality, biologically speaking females can never be sexually attracted to someone. This will become clearer when you read more books about Psychology.

You think anime girls can love you. You try to waifu them to satisfy your childish wish but you fail to realize there's something deeper in your soul aspiring for the greater truth and beauty. You think somehow your pitiful "manhood" can matter in such case. You dared to say yuri is just a "fetish".
You jackals screamed and so madly attacked yuri, but what have you gained?

Now yuri is dead. Yuri died for your sins.

But there can still be redemption. Do not let your pride blind you. Step by step, try to think about higher beauty, about the things that lie deep in your soul when you watch certain anime. Now matter how ugly or pathetic you might be in your life, you will see something beyond superficial waifuing - beyond that which can only bring you empty joy.

We've already been through this, Vigne is the perfect wife.

Sleep tight Vinner

>not masturbating front and center

Both.

>*friends

Is it even the same guy? Or someone from memecartel is trolling?

That makes me hot.

Gab 'cause I'm a lolicon.

Both subs were posted anonymously, so.

>spamming and shitposting.

No.

waiting for you to download it and tell me, could be either

>a.pomf.cat/xcsbvr.webm

>Akuma
>kuma
Raph is best

Vigne is pretty flat too.

More like best friends if you know what I mean.

Itadakimasu!

Sex friends?

>bear
Cute.

>Stripping a Gabriel naked and carrying her loli body to the bath and washing her while she plays on her handheld
Gabriel, easy.

Cutest kuma.

TLNote; kuma means bear.

>Character says itadakimasu
>This subs

I'll start counting Gabs every night

No.

tell them gay is not ok

>Rub a hella dub, thanks for the infernal grub. 666.

You'd be literally taking care of a cat but way more expensier. Only benefit is that, unlike an actual cat, you can fuck her, but it's not worth the hassle.

>lolicons are gentlemen and scholars who would treat a loli very, very well
Gab would love it.

>throw a homer, will you?

What the fuck is this shit?

Kek.

It's one of hundreds made up lines.

You got proof of that, buddy?

Reminds me of that one Cagliostro doujin.
Time to fap.

Choose your milf

Nice.

Second from right.

Left easy.

It's similar in style to the very first ESL before editoranon had his run on it. Probably needs editoranon and mkvanon to check them and make a video one. I think I'll wait for translatoranon's original one.

My heart

On the other hand, spanish CR

An expensive cat that plays video games with a blunt and truthful personality. Still Gabriel.
Also, Gabriel works but she'd quit if we were to marry.

Vigne's like that innocent best friend from high school.

9/10

Would be 10/10 if [DUWANG] was 240p

Is this ESL or someone else? Because there were at least 3 people talking about their own translations last thread.

Just checked the spic script. They use TL notes. And there was no devilish or heavenly words. So it's really just a meme editor doing having fun with subs.

Easy choice.

I liked this episode a lot. It felt a lot like a Non Non Biyori episode.

ESL here, that was someone else, I just edited CR's script.

If you get out of Sup Forums-Sup Forumsutism sometimes to see the real world you'll know you had only been living in a denial made up by some of the saddest people on the Internet to justify their waifufaggotry.
The real audience, the majority, instead of these random dozens of anonymous horny teenagers, does see this show as yuri. And they can enjoy it without the need of waifufaggotry.
I hope that clears your doubts.

I would pay for translations like this if it wouldn't be regionlocked. I like to support good work.

>a-autism
So you don't have any.

>going outside of Sup Forums
I mean, I think this show has some yuri vibes but still.

Only Vigne, Raphael, and Tap are the yuri girls in this show. It's not "drenched" in yuri.

If I add ESL's subs to an episode in MPC-HC, can I delete the subtitle file after? I don't want my folder to contain the original horriblesubs release and the subtitle file, just the video with ELS's (and horriblesubs) subtitles in it.

Nice one

Yuribait*

You could use mkvmerge and get both HS and ESL in the same file. I don't see a reason to archive horriblesubs though.

Use mkvtoolnixgui for muxing, also uncheck the HS ass file from mkv before muxing.

mux them with mkvmerge, you'll have a video with both subs track.

CERBERI