>save 6 months of it salary
>buy iPhone 8 be cox girls will like me
>buy AirPods becoz jogging in morning with wired earphone is problematic
>jog
>look at girls with rapist eyes
>flex
>drop right airpod on shit laying on street

>also Indian thread

My lovely Indian princess tells me that most Indian guys are creepy weirdos who are sex-obsessed

You fuckers are making her feel bad with your creepy gaze

stop it Ahmed you pakis are same as Indians

>>save 6 months of it salary
>>buy iPhone 8
I bought an se for less than I make in a day
tfw old money WASP

Rape is natural instinct

>jogging with wireless headphones

you're full retarded

>I bought an se for less than I make in a day
its one week of my work

are you retard how will you jog with wires earphone

t. every asian in history

Virgin had a deal for $180

lmao, Scotland is 96% white bud

Then you're pretty damaged, dude

>2020

POO

Why is America the loo for Ajit's poo?

> be Indian
> be born in low caste
> can only clean streets
> if you make some money other locals beat you up for having money and being low caste

then you are fucking nigger lover for race mixing hang yourself

dude we talking about full price here

Ok they are still under $300

This is the part of Sup Forums that's starting to become really off-putting

If IQ, appearance, skill and quality of life is all there, I don't see race-mixing as a problem.

If you think races should literally never break out of theirs for any reason, I'd say that's pretty stupid of you.

what you talking about iPhone 8 is like 1200$

SE

also an Iphone 8 is only $800 in America

True

give you example ! look at middle east countries that are race mix are most fuck up ones (saudi arabia mix with indians and blacks),iraq , egypt , libya,... the ones that didn't race mix like Azerbaijan, turkey, Israel, Lebanon , Iran doing much better white skin is supremacy boiii

no skin colour is most important

Greetings fellow human from same country. I must inform you that the site indiachan is coming back from death tomorrow. I hope it will be a nicer experience this time around.

well Canadian dollar have less value

Read my post again bud, I said "If IQ, appearance, skill and quality of life is all there, I don't see race-mixing as a problem.".

Your example didn't include this razor.

>indiachan
I'd shitpost if you use English and not that Sanskrit of yours

ha! Sanskrit is never used in India unfortunately. It is all somewhere in the books and mantras but never in practical usage. Thus, the uniting language of India is English itself.

Please do visit the site after it gets live.

>If IQ, appearance, skill and quality of life is all there, I don't see race-mixing as a problem
Why white Europeans doing this is beyond me heck I am just pale Iranian do what make you happy bro

This whole thread

Scotland is full of browns what are you talking about?

why do iranians think they are white
sad

Almost everyone jogs with wired headphones you stupid poo. You Pajeets are just stupid enough to think the wireless headphones are cool because they cost more. It's the same thing with you Pajeets and buying every stupid i phone that comes out like you think it's a good thing. You would think living in a third world shit hole would teach you not to be materialistic.

coming from some nigger who rides Emus to work that's a bit rich, my fellow convict.

One day I'll be able to afford a Abbo to ride to work. only the rich cunts here have them.

not Europeans but many Iranians are pale also whatever we are, we are not laud useless niggers as my white nationalists friends always say Iranians , Turks, south Koreans . Japanese can build things just like white unlike NIGGERS

CRINGE

Go back to housing trust Damo.

All Iranians can do is buy bombs from Pakistan, my white LARPING mutt friend.

poo in the loo

>only 800

>All Iranians can do is buy bombs from Pakistan
paki nigger spoted nope you are wrong we can build most of the stuff related to our need and our economy is twice stronger than fuckistan they ugly dark skin nigggers

All Iranians can do is buy used bombs from Saudi Arabia.

Guys how do i get rid of the fish smell around my balls and above my dick? I've been scrubbing like a madman with jasmine scented soap but nothing is working.

you are not even paki some ugly ass nigger we can build missiles and UAV's so shut fuck up

Calm down my White Nigger friend! Try some more body scrub and maybe one day you'll be as White as Ahmadinejad!

>buy iPhone 8
>buy AirPods
Wtf are you doing? I live in Germany and I even I don't buy that overpriced Apple crap. Recently I have only bought Honor and Huawei phones for my family because they have the best value for money. The Chinese really got good at making phones since pretty much all the phones are made there.

Why should I visit your poo site?

>Buys an iphone 8

he was darkest Iranian nice cherry pick nigger

Asian? They are Muslim you cretin, do they you like gooks to you?

Kek, you monkeys are darker than Greeks and Spics.

I can assert with some degree of confidence that this rich and flourishing kingdom may be totally subdued by so small a force as two thousands Europeans...[the Indians are] indolent, luxurious, ignorant and cowardly beyond all conception.... [They] attempt everything by treachery rather than force... What is it, then, can enable us to secure our present acquisitions or improve upon them but such a force as leaves nothing to the power of treachery or ingratitude?

>you monkeys
dude you are nigger so shut up

How many Spics will it take to conquer America?
Alpha Gorilla to you retarded squirrel monkey

loooooooool muh dick muh black power nigger shut up

>I bought an se for less than I make in a day
>se
>poor man's phone