Wtf is wrong with white women?? This nigger tweeted this and the responses from white women is depressing...

Wtf is wrong with white women?? This nigger tweeted this and the responses from white women is depressing... how can white women even fuck a monkey? Doesnt make sense to me... we really need to shame these white women for race mixing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DariusAintHere/status/942761371774717953?s=17
youtube.com/watch?v=OaHuAv1PfMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot the link twitter.com/DariusAintHere/status/942761371774717953?s=17

nypa
SAGE

To be honest without any bitterness (seriously), I would not fuck or date most of the blacked/browned women I know even if they didn't burn coal. Most of them are overweight and/or generally unatrractive, and seem to always have issues with their relationships. Fucking foreigners and exoticing it is just a part of their identity crisis caused by disappointment in mediocrity of regular life for them.

>we really need to shame these white women for race mixing

Splash of acid down the throat usually works too. Keeps the bitches in line. Trust me, i'm an Arab.

That sounds like hate speech doesn't it?

Reported.

She looks like a Mexican

(((White))) women

>That flag.
>Arab.
Yeah sounds about right.

I give you an effective solution to your thot problem and all you can do is hurrr durrrr arab hurrrr

There's no helping you faggots is it?

>the responses from white women is depressing...
Literally the only white woman who responded is in your pic and even she looks like a spic. Sage shitty threads.

This.

or the pretty much 50% chance of getting an std

It's only whores, who cares...

Kek, sure thing Finngol.

Black men have access to your best women now.

youtube.com/watch?v=OaHuAv1PfMA

What a catch they make.

That moment when you realize that by "race mixing" for long enough no one can bitch about race anymore. All races become the same, this would be the greatest troll ever, no one can bitch about it anymore. Classic Sup Forums would dictate go the path of greatest troll impact. You guys are lightweights these days. Pools closed due to not seeing the greater opportunity of raiding the planets DNA.

base black man

Black women need you.

She looks South American, probably a cuck twitter account in the first place. Fuck off.

Exactly, white women in general actually think niggers are disgusting.

>white women
sage

In canada they are crazy for black cock and brown cock, even the hot ones, and fresh off the boat European girls (even Poles) who adapt quickly to the culture
I'm black and my fwb is Polish
But it's Canada

t. chang

See, mate, this right here.

This is a black guy that has taken the red-pill, and understands how fucked up white women are. Sweden is always the prime example here.

The nigger list, from least nigger to most niggery, goes like this;
>white men.
>Asian men.
>black men (high than sandniggers because we've managed to civilise some of these)
>sandniggers
>women of all races really.
>jews, always the fucking jews.

Another alpha ooga-booga larper fag, check chart at

I wouldn't say they're crazy for it but definitely "accepting" because your country brainwashes multiethnicism (refuse to call it culture, cause it's not) from cradle to the grave. Canadian girls are mentally ill and drug addicts.

The jewish bitch is hiding her nose

Its not that women love niggers, it's that they hate you. Thanks media!

Whiten women fugck dogs too man.
Get rid of this degenerate behaviour by beating them like the blacks do.

As long as black men have alot of money
Women love money more then anything

Well I'm convinced shlomo, let's all become low IQ mongrel retard good goyim and regress back to pre-civilization, thanks!

Oh fuck off. Men on Sup Forums have no fucking right to say shit about white women when there are daily WMBW threads made on Sup Forums that always get 200+ replies. Matter of fact, you guys created an entire meme revolving around the idea of white men colonizing/impregnating black women. There is no better place on the internet when it comes to racemixin propaganda than Sup Forums, yet you guys act like you have the moral high ground to judge others over it. Oh fucking please, you want white women to stop sleeping with niggers, stop promoting WMBW miscegenation on Sup Forums.

That doesnt take a culture like canada into account where people will call you racist if you dont like foreign guys

That women has black hair and black eyes she's a nigger Mongrel

You still won't get laid

She's a mezito mutt mate, look at the eyes and hair

Daily Reminder if you just post black women with white men, they get just as butthurt as you.

That's from being brainwashed since birth that niggers are kings.
Still French people hate niggers.

Race is a social construct, I don't understand him.

Do it for the memes.

Still a fucking race traitor and still gonna get gassed.

There’s only the one woman responding like that and she has a typical 56% face.

This helps to alleviate anxiety. (The blowing)

>gender ratio 1:1
>20% of females can't stop fitting as many different dicks into their holes as possible
>hurr why do you guys care, just get one of the 80% that's left

>Sup Forums is one person
All racemixing is degenerate, and that goes for men or women

>white

You go right ahead amerimutt. I'll enjoy posting them

The vast majority of people stick to their own race. I wouldn't be worried about blacks stealing white woman, as its not happening.

And besides, they are not exactly getting high quality girls.

The ((chewbacas)) have a fatal flaw in their design. They are powerful, intelligent and competent. Yet, it seems that the greater order has bestowed upon them a tendency to be annihilated due to fatal mistakes (pushing the greatest meme known to man) for so long, it ends up turning against them. The entire prophecy of their own destruction is actually in their holy script and all other abrahamic faiths.

A friend of mine actually brought up a point one day with a simple yet perfect example of how they know their own fate.
Thanos, the man with the infinity glove has the chance to take over the world, to conquer it all...but within him exists the "shitheal" prophecy that he WILL ALLOW HIMSELF TO BE SHOAD

Now the Marvel universe is a created by them. They are aware of their fundamental fuck up. Jews somehow know they will fuck up despite getting to the cusp of total and ultimate control. Yet a small fragment always remains that ends up leading to their own demise.

I have traveled through the UK recently. Y'all got more pakis and niggers than I have in my entire state. You should start posting from your own backyard bong.

Don't give a fuck what a nigga says

I hope she's not British.

Hoes will be hoes...

Yes we have lots of pakis and niggers in our capital city, much worse than being less than half of the population of the country.
Best race mix for the memes eh kiddo

Shut the fuck up, kike.

>Most of them are overweight and/or generally unatrractive, and seem to always have issues with their relationships.
/thread
whites that burn coal do so because they purposely do not want to fit in with homogenous society. They pursue lowering the bar of humanity

This. It's literally a Jew

Jokes aside I have seen hot ones before, you just have to look.

Literally an ape in makeup

WTAF

The space between her lips and nose!!!!

read the comments. Didn't see any white people even commenting. Just blacks

>whites btfo

sage

>Checks flag
At first I laughed, and then I wept.