ATTENTION BURGERS: TRUMP INFRASTRUCTURE PLAN NAO!

Let's strike while the iron is not and help Trump to get his infrastructe plan passed. The US should have the best infrastructure in the developed world, not the worst.

How many more citizens have do die in our crumbling infrastructure while Democrats and Republicans in Congress gamble with lives for political points. They have done literally nothing to substantially fix and modernize our infrastructure. Parts of it are slipping into developing nation conditions.

Let's make the Amtrak derailment the last straw.

Trump is unveiling his full infrastructure plan in January. Let's make sure it passes.

Suggestions for a lobbying campaign hashtag would be great. At least one should use the word "derail" in it creatively to push and shame Congress into passing the infrastructure plan.

>third world country upset its infrastructure is third world tier

Wouldn't you be upset if it was in your country?

Bump. I take the fucking Amtrak home from uni every time, I’m not dying in one of those shitty tubes. Especially not when the only good food they have is (((Hebrew National))) microwaveable hotdogs.

America has had terrible infrastructure for years.
Even Texas, which has been regarded for having good roads has terrible infrastructure.
You can't drive down I-10 without getting stopped by an 18-wheeler. Hell, traffic in Houston has become worse and no one has bat an eye.
Everyone is more interested in helping feed poor kids in Africa or raising the taxes on the rich.

Thanks for the bump. Suggestions for image macros, slogans, twitter hashtags, etc. are welcome.

First the tax cuts, then immigration, then infrastructure.

What plan? Ryan's already saying, after the tax plan adds 1.5+ Trillion to the debt, there going to have to CUT COSTS by going after Medicare and Social Security. Personally, I don't think rich people need tax cuts right now when their stocks are doing so well.

I commute in and out of Jew York City. The infrastructure in that rat's nest is positively abysmal.

too bad blumpf spent all our tax revenue on welfare for rich jews instead of infrastructure.

Can't even imagine New York traffic.
It would be gridlock everyday.

Good fuck those commies hahahaha dead commies = happiness

No this happened in the US not the UK, you read it wrong again Muhammad.

t. Rapefugee

can't Congress Critters walk and chew gum at the same time. Multitasking is a job requirement in the private sector. It's time for our Congressmen to learn how to do more than one thing at a time.

We can campaign for Trump's infrastructure plan while Congress addresses those other objectives. This way we already have an infrastructure campaign going when Congress is ready to consider it.

Fuck off pajeet

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUT A PENNY ON THE TRACK!!

Make a petition to White House.

America is a third world first world. It's a fucking joke.

you're a faggot. where were you for the past 8 years when the government was printing money like fucking water?

the tax cuts will ideally put more money into peoples pockets so they can spend it themselves. likewise, this infrastructure plan won't be another QE style spending program since federal funds are already allocated for many major development projects. i suspect it's a plan designed to make infrastructure permitting more streamlined in order to get construction underway faster.

again, the point of these bills is to not dilute the value of our currency, which obongo did for 8 years.

excellent suggestion

No, because it never would.
Pic related is what a first world passenger only rail system looks like.

Is a train pass expensive? Is it like a yearly purchase type of deal?

Bongs have a very nice system, sincerely.

I want something equally nice or better in the US.

Why are you being such a dick?

Bump we need pictures and stores from other anons to help make trumps case

was this part of his plan?

Hahaha
Are you a billionaire or Goldman Sachs? No? You'll get nothing from Trump (or any other politician).

this

compiling a list of news stories and tragedies involving infrastructure failures would definitely be a good idea

i never got why there are not seatbelts on trains. a lot of the derailment fatalities since the 1800s could have been prevented by seat belts.

I mean, I get that most people still wouldnt use them, but it'd be nice to have the option. Especially since now most people tend to stay in their seats on their phone or laptop anyways.

I'm not sure exactly because I don't commute by train, but individual tickets are relatively cheap.
It's about £5 ($6.70) for a peak time return ticket into the city centre from where I live (about 8 miles away).

I'm only shitposting user

Because the way you stop derailment casualties is by maintaining the tracks, not by giving everyone seatbelts.
Rail companies have complete control over the state of the tracks.
The only reason you have to wear a seatbelt in a car is because you don't have complete control over every other driver on the road.

I'll take all good suggestions from this thread and start working on them. Any suggestions for a domain name would also be appreciated. I think an entire website dedicated to getting Trump's infrastructure plan passed would be a good idea. It is just going to focus on infrastructure and will be critical of both parties as warranted. I don't want infrastructure to be a partisan issue.

kek

>high speed train
>80mph
>mfw """yuropoors""" travel at 190mph

>cut taxes by hundreds of billions
>introduce $1 Trillion infrastructure package
>print money?
Republican economics.