NOT A METEOR

CONFIRMED: NOT A METEOR

>skyscraper-shaped object
>deep surface layer made of organic ices
>greyish-red surface crust
theguardian.com/science/2017/dec/18/interstellar-object-oumuamua-covered-in-thick-crust-of-carbon-rich-gunk

THE CORE IS ICE AND IS PROTECTED BY A CARBON LAYER
The visitor was actually prove of the concept of live from outter space. We are not alone and who the fuck knows, who ever is out there, how far they already developed.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1513055286745.gif
theguardian.com/science/2017/dec/18/interstellar-object-oumuamua-covered-in-thick-crust-of-carbon-rich-gunk
youtube.com/watch?v=_TbB1oS55fI
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2017/12/ambiguity.html?m=0
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The center is made of ice?
This means....My god....
SPACE ESKIMOS

Shooting their DNA into space to colonize

no No NO

If it's not coming towards earth, I refuse to believe it's aliums

Inuit.

They are called INUIT

immense if verified

wew, that was a close one lad

Alternately, "ice niggers."

WAKE UP ANIKI

It used the sun's gravity well to perform a perfect fly-by of earth
even avoided all other planets during its maneuver

i.4cdn.org/pol/1513055286745.gif

checked

>Implying its not just some hyper compressed shit mass recently ejected from either a free roaming space colony or intergalactic freighter

Aliums are bullshit, mane. They don't exist.

Fucking hell! Snow Canadians!

>mfw this is the start of the "alien reveal" they have been planning this entire time
its

HAPPENING

Space canadians*

OH SHIT

Not to be confused with the snow niggers of northern europe

>THE CORE IS ICE AND IS PROTECTED BY A CARBON LAYER
It's either a cryo-chamber or Han Solo.

I'VE COME FOR YOU ANIKI

checked

I’m all for being a skeptic but the shape of this thing is intriguing and I would be willing to believe it’s just another asteroid (intergalactic asteroid) but is there evidence that this is a normal shape for asteroids?

Check'em

space niggers*

KEK IS HERE

Bitch, those ice niggers could easily blow up this entire planet.

>implying there isn't dna in shit

It's a giant turd.

So is anyone gonna go capture this thing or are we all just gonna sit here arguing about globalism?

Ayy

>can aliens poo on loo?

>colonizing a planet with shit
Admit it, you immigrated from india didn't you

We need a new racist term to hate or visitors with.
Ice niggers is ok for now I guess
Once we see what they look like and see what they're self conscious over we can change the name to something that draws attention to it.

from the original Nature paper:

>Here, we report spectroscopic characterization of ‘Oumuamua, finding it to be variable with time but similar to organically rich surfaces found in the outer Solar System. We show that this is consistent with predictions of an insulating mantle produced by long-term cosmic ray exposure. An internal icy composition cannot therefore be ruled out by the lack of activity, even though ‘Oumuamua passed within 0.25au of the Sun.

Oy Vey!! The Messiah returns!!

anything with mass will have a gravitational pull in void.
Ice mass (not unusual) in space plays through dust cloud billions of years ago.
dust sticks to it.
Literally a giant frozen excrement turd that was ejected into the void.

>Not a meteor
like when a airplane drops the load of frozen shit before landing
>ma proof of aliens

For a moment lads lets be hopeful. Imagine if it is a ship filled with beings from another world, and all they want to do is offer a hand?

So are they stating it's a capsule containing DANA or that it's driven by intelligence?

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

checked

neither

>offer a hand

space log?

None at all. This has a length/width ratio 5 times greater than anything seen before

>checkem

So then what, just a naturally occurring phenomena?

I ain't clicking on a Guardian link nigga.

HOLY SHIT

Correction: More Finns. The Space Elves called for reinforcements.

this

>CONFIRMED: NOT A METEOR

Maybe not a meteor but it doesn't mean that it's some fantasy alien race regardless how bad you want it to be.

This is why everyone thinks that the UFO freaks are bat shit crazy. They make claims at a drop of the hat but without any actual evidence to support their claims.

It worked for Avocados

The Ayy Lmaos will have Nunuvit.
Gas the ice, space war now

TRIPLO SETTE SU OGNI COSA

what is happening

yes, as you can read in the section I quoted: this composition isn't particularly surprising, it is in fact within expectation

>theguardian.com/science/2017/dec/18/interstellar-object-oumuamua-covered-in-thick-crust-of-carbon-rich-gunk
Maybe we can ally with them to save our white race.

So what you are saying is that it’s possible for an asteroid to be shaped like that?

Do we have any other asteroid that is remotely similar?

I ain’t shitting on you leafbro but the shape is pretty amazing to me.

YOU FUCKING LEAF WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

We cant, it's going too fast.

it's almost as if it happens every 11 posts

>believing in ayys
>2017

I look forward to battling the space demons

>puny 50km/s or so velocity
>interstellar ship

I'm not saying they are retarded aliens, but they are retarded aliens.

The NASA knows nothing.

Their reign of terror it's based in lies.

Maybe

turns out this thing is not alone. user just posted something actually unrelated to this by fucktard space wigger secruenigger 10
youtube.com/watch?v=_TbB1oS55fI

well, since it has organic material, wouldn't this mean there should be more?

>stand in front of it and let it come to you
>capture it in a big net

pretty simple user.

Its actually Polish People

Has anyone asked Tom Delonge? Isn't he the new Ayyyyy expert?

Anybody been reading the expanse series? InB4 protomolecule

ice fly through dust would likely get shaped like a cylinder actually. sheer on the edges as the front collects dust.

Red dwarf confirmed

they're seeding inhabitable planets with life. They are creating genesis. Think about what's in that ice. Life on earth probably came from a similar seed sent earlier, and by a different people. Unfortunately for them someone else beat them to the punch.

Secureteam 10 was my first step towards redpill
Not sure how I ended up here but it was Tyler's fault

I wish it was this

is this the same "long" object that supposedly entered the atmosphere a week or two ago?

fpbp, kek

>Oumuamua
Who comes up with these nigger names? Why not something in ancient Latin or at least something in English?

"We know what 'Oumuamua really is just because we have detected other Denebian probes in the past. We already know embedding a beacon inside a rock is the best way to withstand the extreme environmental conditions of outter space. 'Oumuaumua comes exactly from the same region from where all Denebian probes are known to come. It has the same features we see in all other Denebian probes. But unlike what we have seen in the past, its flyby near the main Denebian swarm did not trigger a realignment of the other probes. This tells us that, for some reason, 'Oumuamua was either not intended to join the swarm or was experiencing a malfunction."
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2017/12/ambiguity.html?m=0

>Indians successfully launch a satellite
>suddenly giant turd-shaped masses are everywhere in space
Rly made me think

It says in the article it resembles an asteroid. It's a fucking cigar shaped asteroid.

>atmosphere

C'mon man.

Its actually more than possible that this is a naturally formed asteroid, since its been in th space for so long, it should look just like the way it looks.
Outside of the solar system there are less mig asteroids, and more smaller ones, that would make them erode in this way.

Is that edinburgh?

Ready the Adeptus Astartes

The Eskimo are called Eskimo, and the Inuit are called people who Cuck Canadians. Remember to say sorry to them for being white!

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

Left the church along time ago, but i call for a prayer now. May god save us all.

>asteroid is named shalom