Jikan desu, risoku ga tsukimasu

Jikan desu, risoku ga tsukimasu

reminder that this ability can win you any fight in hxh

Maybe if you didn't need to be next to them to add interest. Who could avoid getting hit for the 10 minutes required to bankrupt someone?

You could hit someone and pretend it wasn't you while sticking around.

How?

The show pretty clearly demonstrated that that wasn't true.

>tfw you'll never have an ability that's voiced by Chiyo-Chan

Why live

YOU CAN SMILE AGAIN
I love 2011's opening.

He would have won clean against Youpi if he just let that one dude die

10% Intrest per tic is such an asspull. Acually worse than Aluka. Litterally worse than Gon-san. This is where Hunter x Hunter jumped the shark.

The little bitch sticking to the target even if the person is far away seems excessively annoying. That ability seems bullshity in nature. If the target is far away, it could end up disappearing as it "leaks" out points or whatever it was that it used to turn.
I don't even remember how the cunt worked, to be honest.

This little guy voice sure is cute.

You also need another support ability like they used.

Reminder that this laughably stupid power shows just how idiotic Togashi is.

Psychopath little shit

What are any notable differences between the two versions besides the voice actors, art, and music?

>not liking stupid powers
That's what makes it fun.

One of them was shit and the other wasn't

hint: it's your preferred version

1999 looked better
2011 has more adapted
Take your pick, both are good.

So far, I don't have a preferred version. I've finished 2011 and am four episodes into 1999 and both have their own appeal and strengths over the other. For example, I like how Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio look more in the 2011 version but like how other characters in the old show look like such as Illumi, who hasn't actually appeared yet.

'99 has filler. Some of it was pretty cool (Battleship Episode), some of it fell flat (Unnecessarily obtuse Kurapika training sequence). '99 also had some all-star animators like Norio Matsumoto working on it, but 2011 has a more consistent animation quality. '99 also has the perks and limitations of cel-animation (grittier art, inconsistent brightness levels).

How's its adaptation of Greed Island? If I remember correctly, its version of GI is longer than in the new show, which I already felt dragged slightly.

*If you have enough time/aura to force your opponent into bankrupcy.

There is no guaranteed win in HxH even when factoring in Nen. Knuckle can win if he can outlast his opponent. But in the event that his opponent is a better fighter than him. He will lose 1v1.

Although I like the component of his ability that prevents either party from harming the other. It probably speaks more to his softer side and sportsmanship, but it also means his opponent can't just instakill him to void the technique.