Washington Amtrak Crash thread 2: NO SURVIVORS EDITION

Last thread twitter.com/Breaking911/status/942792394503786496

Livestream

kgw.com/news/amtrak-cascades-train-derails-near-olympia-onto-i-5/500305839

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=2U1UX8f69yM

Other urls found in this thread:

koin.com/koin-video-extras/
web.archive.org/web/20170825192910/https://itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-train-tracks-sabotage-stop-fracking-equipment/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/942827072824672262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

live stream
koin.com/koin-video-extras/

Reminder that Antifa was planning to derail trains earlier this year.

web.archive.org/web/20170825192910/https://itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-train-tracks-sabotage-stop-fracking-equipment/

>olympia-wa-train-tracks-sabotage-stop-fracking-equipment/

Do you think an Amtrack is carrying fracking equipment?! Dumbass.

Train conductor for Norfolk southern here. There's at least a derailment every other week due to rails breaking with the cold air.

Ama.

You realize Amtrak shares tracks with the trains that do carry fracking equipment right?

Freight and passenger trains use the same tracks. Sabotage intended to hit one will hit the other if the passenger train happens to cross the sabotaged track first.

Tell me about 611...

WTF

I WONDER who could be behind this

Someone yesterday was posting about a FF coming very soon. Don't have a screencap tho

Possible happening?

Train was apparently going 81.1 MPH and the maximum speed limit is 79 MPH

>CURRENT YEAR

WHERE WERE GOING WE WONT NEED TRAINS

this

HOLY SHIT

BOMB SQUAD BEING BROUGHT IN ACCORDING TO RYAN SHANUK FROM CNN

According to the stream earlier, the limit on the bridge is 30

Those two miles are not going to derail a train on a straight track.

It has to be the bridge that broke or something.

>HIGH SPEED TRAIN
>30MPH

PICK ONE

we keep our washington niggers around tacompton, I wouldn't be surprised if they had something to do with this

Stay safe Ameribros.

top kek

Do you think antifa is smart enough to know trains?! Dumbass.

Obvious question: How do you get that job?

Yeah cant be, no one would run a high speed train over such a bridge.

why is there like 5 fucking threads about this? A train derailed big deal. We don't even have any pics of bodies or anything. Low tier habbening here.

TRAIN of peace when?

Does car insurance cover train accidents?

based trump
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/942827072824672262

allahu akbar

Oy vey we gotta ban these HIGH SPEED TRAINS

No one needs to go faster than 30 mph

JUST INN
Driver confirmed WHITE CAUCASIAN who previously was a driver for SAM shortline railroad from Hyde park NY. He had a violent criminal record and had connections to far right groups

You are overwhelmingly stupid. Sabotaging the tracks would affect any train passing over those tracks.

Blaming everything on antifa makes you look like a retard.

Theres no way they could orchestrate something like this

MAGA

HOLY SHIT

Lakewood, Washington Mayor warned about this happening two weeks ago. Paraphrasing "This high speed train is a mistake and isn't getting funded enough, it puts everyone in danger. A great tragic accident is bound to happen for not taking enough safety procautions."

how does he keep getting away with this?

30 MPH? WHADDAYA NEED TO GO 25 MPH FOR? I AGREE THAT 20MPH IS TO FAST. HERE, 10MPH MAX

Fucking faggot is going to grandstand over this now and kill any attempts to improve rail infrastructure in the region.

how the hell 30mph is high speed?
high speed trains start at 80mph at least

>Theres no way
You're an idiot that's over estimating the complexity of derailing a train, at the same time underestimating antifaggots. It's extremely unlikely that it was them but it's not hard to sabotage infrastructure like this

>80mph at least
Maybe in Euristan, but not in Burger Country.

the train was going +81.1mph
top speed on track is 79mph

It's 30mph just for the bridge because of its age. The rest of the line is high speed.

6 dead already, antifa have won

He's going to push for more funding to infrastructure. Our GEOTUS has already tweeted about this tragedy AND pushing infrastructure over funding countries in the middle east with American taxpayer funds.

>Oy vey! look how dangerous the 30mph high speed train is goyim! Pay 10x the amount for airfare friend. Thats just a few shekels more :^&

Scoreboard: 6

Another shining example of what government involvement can accomplish in our country.

Noice

how will he fund stuff while cutting taxes?

"Come on the Peace Train, Oooh wahh eh ahh" - Yusuf Islam

with thoughts and prayers

135 is the maximum on the northeast corridor

TRAINS ARE THE TRANSPORTATION METHOD OF PEACE!

More economical freedom to bussiness which I dought they will not use for US.

Repeal Obongocare you dumbass

>high speed train
>80mph
>mfw """"yuropoors"""" travel at 190mph

probably by cutting all the free gibs we give to you africans, arabs and semites

Trump will make trains great again!

By cutting social and healthcare, which make up over 50% of the budget

i miss the peace train threads desu

Since its Lib-Tard Seattle...

The solution is...

Windowless, padded train cars, with Straight-Jacket restraints, and occupants properly pre-body-bagged for delivery to their destination...

?

>Low tier actual habbening is less important than high level larp.

And safe injection train cars for the drug addicts of course.

this
Sup Forums is covered in shill threads

What are you wearing?

I'm 30mins south of the crash right now. Should I go live on the ground with Sup Forumsnews network? I will post a time stamp once I get there.

By not giving money to fund wars in the Middle East...also we're going to take the Iraqi oil. "Take the oil to fund everything" literally something Trump mentioned while running.

why would they do it in the second most liberal state in the country?

Train of peace?

They live there and don't think good #TeamEdward

>be american
>fail on rail

>how will he fund stuff while cutting taxes?
By cutting funding to Jew wars.

dead amerifats

feels good man

>Xheattle BTFO again. Go Rasms

the mandate repeal is in the tax plan, thanks to rand

amerifats derailing a train lmao eat less burgers

Gee I wonder why the trains and airports are falling apart even though the federal government is spending more than ever.

>>>/n train autist here

it was an S curve derailment, this is why the Acela doesnt run at full speed, America's tracks are not built for high speed rail,

Also conspiracy theorists insisting sabotage ATM should have been on this train instead

no thanks.

Ya Hit The Nail On The Head

how many ded?

top kek!

hurry there isn't much time

ban assault trains #trainsense ?

He needs to make passenger rail private and FCC-mandated again to do that

OC btw

>what is military
Sorry but as long as we have a military invading the planet for Jew oil lords, America is no "beacon" of anything besides the NWO. America is trash until we actually drain the swamp. Acting like people on welfare is that awful when we drop more money on useless foreign countries at Israel's demand and feed Africa is fucking stupid, I have gone months without eating well, in the US. Fuck your welfare fear,ongering, we don't even get welfare unless you are black.

An official says “preliminary signs indicate that the Amtrak train may have struck something on the track before going off the track,”

sauce CBS.

>We don't even have any pics of bodies or anything.

False flag confirmed.

Where my Seattle niggas at? Burien reporting in.

There's only one track, you knob.

kys

Youre a fucking retard

Nah, trains and boat crashes always turns out to be a drunk/drugs, incompetent, faulty something rather or a mix of all three.