Yamada and the 7 Cuckolds

>11 year timeskip
>still not married to worst girl

Fucking dropped

who gives a fuck about marriage, as long as they fuck?

>thinking they'll fuck

Ahahahahahaha

year timeskip
The fug
I'm glad I dropped this shit over a year ago

How bad has it gotten?

11 year timeskip and they're still virgins?

Being an animeonlyfag has paid off for once.

They've been dating for years. The reason he's not proposing is due to she making 3 times more than him and him feeling iffy about it.

If she's making 3 times more and he doesn't give up his job to marry her he deserves raising someone else's child like shown in I bet shiraishit had a fun time in Mexico

They definitely have bisexual orgies every weekend.

>Could've ended with hot body swapping sex
>didn't

ONE job

Posting literal best girl, she better have at LEAST 6 kids by the time they show her

Go shitpost on Sup Forums you stupid faggot

Who did Miyamura end up with?

i dropped this series once it became clear she would never win.

i fucking hate shiraishit

His sister hopefully

I thought Miyabi was going to be a thing with him, but I guess not.

Into the trash it goes.

what happened to best girl?

>Only read up until they're done with the first set of witches
>Never have to get mad ever
Just out of curiosity, what the fuck happened after the whole thing with the first set of witches?

There is second set of witches and one set of wizards.

>calling best girl worst girl

It never would have happened, but an epilogue where she won because Yamada couldn't get through to Shiraishi at the graduation ceremony would have been the best ending possible. Even fucking Miyamura would have been better than Shiraishi and he only existed to bait fujoshi.

This ending is some strong wish-fulfillment though. Made me realise how old and bitter I've become.

Shiraishi went to all this trouble to write these steps and notes in order for them to meet and for him to get to know her again. None of those worked so Yamada just was himself, called her boring, and that triggered her into reacting the same way she did when they first met. Thought it was a pretty nice ending.

It's been years and people are still mad.

She's just boring, user. Almost every other girl was more interesting than her. Yamada pissing her off after trying to approach her normally was a cute call-back to the early chapters, I'll admit. But she has all the personality of a wet mop. Yamada having shit taste in girls isn't surprising in the least but I can still sigh as yet another bland love interest wins.

>Thought it was a pretty nice ending
We still have one more chapter see

It's a better ending than Yankee-kun. She's still not good at writing endings though.

And yes, Shiraishi and Yamada get married in the final chapter. We also see Nene's kids at the wedding. Sadly, she got together with Ushio and not Tamaki.

>she got together with Ushio
im triggered

>absolutely nothing
Fucking kill me.

>my boy Tamaki didn't get with Nene.

Fuck this author.