Are you attracted to Tomoko?

Are you attracted to Tomoko?

No. She's a dumb, autistic cunt.

no, whats there to be attracted to?

Maybe if she removed them disgusting bags under her eyes.

can a man orgasm with one of those?

You bet.

Yes, I am extremely attracted to Tomoko. I want to lick her and smell her and kiss her and marry her.

Was it only meant to be assumed that she used that thing to masturbate, or do we all just have have dirty minds. I thought in the manga she just used it on her shoulders or something.

Nope, I identify with her.

Pretty sure that she only used it on her shoulders, but her dad came in after she passed out and assumed she schlicked with it.

I bet he used it on her while she slept

>teenage NEET fujoshit
>not masturbating with a wand vibrator
Don't be dumb, user.

I want to fuck her silly

I am!

idk about in general, but as a man who takes estrogen pills, it definitely works for me

It was also shown in the anime.
She used it in her shoulders while playing yaoi VN. But a possibility of her actually using it is still there.

maybe if you fuck off already you retarded normalshit

im really fucking tired of your shitty posts. it's time for you to fuck off just like any other shitty old trips

>inb4 he finally respond

I just want to sniff her crotch

No, Tomoko is just a bad Konata.

There are many parts of Tomoko that need to be sniffed

Calling yourself a man is being generous

Yes I fall in love with her.

I love Tomoko with every atom in my body.

We all do.

That would be nice have tomoko as my girlfriend.

Did they know Women would use those like that when they started to make them?

They've been using that style of vibrator since the 1800s as a "cure for hysteria"

Her appearance in the anime is cute and my style but if she doesn't have good hygiene and smells like farts all the time I don't want a part of that.

pleb

the bad hygiene only makes her better. I'd be sniffing her crotch all day.

No. She's a smelly, autistic femlet with no goals, aspirations, or desire to really do anything with her life besides "be popular".

Plenty of other girls are unpopular and thus work on themselves and find their calling and become good at something and successful. Tomoko has no drive to do anything and instead just puts forward half assed attempts at various things, which fail, and then she becomes even more discouraged. I don't need that in my life as I do have places I want to go and goals I want to acheive. Tomoko will only drag you down to her level as she refuses to put forth an effort into anything and is fundamentally opposed to change.

Tomoko has 4 friend now.

>the artists designed her to be unattractive
Isn't this one of your favorite memes?

And then she gradually increases her friend count, before finally becoming popular, but it's revealed to all be part of a dying hallucination after she hung herself (the threat she gave to her brother was legitimate) and the last scene we see of her is her soaking her thighs and the carpet with piss (she forgot to put on panties) as it, along with the last ounce of life, is squeezed out of her.

Yes

>many, many bathing scenes
>accused of bad hygiene
what

I love Tomoko so much.

Yes.

But I want to lick them...

This. Bags under eyes can be cute/sexy but the way they draw them in the show makes them look really gross.

Looks alright on girls like golem get ye gone from Amagami SS 2.0 electric boogaloo and the scientist girl from Datalive.

She doesn't wipe her ass, so she has bad hygiene until she takes a bath.

New chapter is next week.

GOOD about time.

From the thumbnail I thought that in the background was Sheep-chan...

yes
i wanna take a bath with her.

Her design disgusts me.

She'd probably appreciate people telling her she smells if she does. Sort of like in the three times it already happened.
She's supposed to look like shit.

I want to know my worldwide ranking.

She is pretty cute.

Your design disgusts me

I can't help but think of her more as a daughter than someone I'm attracted to.
She's adorable and precious and I want to see her smile.

this so much, holy shit