I have a question to all south of the U.S. is it hard to come across knowledge...

I have a question to all south of the U.S. is it hard to come across knowledge? Are there libraries one can go to and read? For that matter, what is the school system like in your country? If you're poor, are you fucked in terms literacy? Or are you able to read well enough? I ask because knowledge is, as far as I can tell, the ultimate equaliser. Gaining knowledge can put one a head higher than those around him. For all the inequality in these areas, I wonder if the people are thirsty for knowledge but can't get access to it, or simply don't care. I'm genuinely curious, please let me know. Also I'd like to know especially from Brazilian and Mexican posters plz

You guys are really breaking my heart here. Not even one reply? Shameless self bump

People have internet.

If they dont read, that means they dont want it. Case closed, thread saged.

Damn nigger, I'm just wondering why the Fuck these people are in the situation they are in. I always hear about the corruption and shit in their countries and I was wondering if it pertained to their education system as well. Are you telling me they have enough money to shitpost on the internet yet in the same breath complain about their living situation?

DA ME NO RED WEL CAN RED WAT U SAI

You think I should have put a tl;dr? I would really like to know what they think. I'll give anything a shot to get a few bean covered (you)s

Knowledge isn't wisdom. You might know how to shuck corn but it's all fucking useless if the guy across the street has been doing it for ages and on a larger scale and can sell it for 1/4th what you can possibly sell it for.
>gtfo yankee scum

Certainly, wisdom comes from experience. That makes sense. But if one read about techniques on how to shuck corn, or was well read on machines and created a device that shucked more corn in less time, wouldn't that be a benefit for knowledge as well? Wisdom and hindsight are inevitabilities in people, I think. Knowledge is an investment that takes foresight and I'm wondering if the people in these impoverished nations are aware, or not, or even if they care. Thanks for taking me seriously btw.

True but it doesn't matter how educated you are, if you can't get along with the people you're working with you may as well quit.
I see often someone from California thinking they're better than everyone here because they talk like a pussy. and end up with their horn rimmed glasses broken and coated with blood because of the cultural differences, everyone is just as educated but we have different priorities based on the environment in which we live, as well as different ways of dealing with conflict.
Knowledge is readily available to anyone who's willing to gather it, we all have google and just because we hate jews and don't in2 Harvard, it doesn't mean our universities are any less effective for fuck's sake.
There is a lot of propaganda spewed about that just because someone has a different accent than you they're uneducated and stupid.
Think about that for a minute.
Also on another note, the South almost won, but chose not to burn down the white house.
They still killed Lincoln in a decapitation strike.

Also we like alcohol and theives aren't much of a problem because differences in culture. Instead of paying some fuck to pay us if our shit is stolen, we remove the thief, it's cheaper, and people are much less apt to steal.

Also we like alcohol. You're talking to a drunk user right now, mind you. I might be a little bit off. It's my weekend.

I live in a medium sized city, there is a public library that has a good amount of books, but I don't really go there much so it's not possible to me to describe whats in there, the school I went to had a much smaller library but it still had a lot of books that covered everything needed, knowledge ins't hard to find but people rarely go for it here, the one in my school had like 3 visitants per day. I blame the internet, while it's easier to find information here you also has to determine which information is the correct.

Are you from New England?

Wow you sound like a subhuman.
I guess living around so many niggers takes its tole.

>is it hard to come across knowledge?

No, knowledge is easy to get if you have access to the internet...

It's separating the truth from the bullshit that's difficult.

Judging by your responses, I take it you either immigrated to the US or your folks did. Am I correct in assuming this? Also I don't quite follow, but let me see if I'm close you're thinking I'm talking about (((knowledge))) as aposed to a genuine thirst for truth. I can't stand typical califags as the next guy, but I've seen hicks in the boonies that are knowledgeable in a variety of areas such as mechanics, art, and construction and live well while the rest simply kick chicken droppings wondering why they get nothing. Its obvious of the vast labor forces the south of the U.S. has. Its just I hear their complaints of inequality, yet I wonder if its because truly they don't know they do have power, or they do and just like to complain regardless.

I'm actually a califag myself. But the town I live in aren't straight from the boarder people, just a bunch of fools that only claim the Raza without knowing a thing about it.

Is that so? I ask because I have the belief that people in today's age with so many resources can improve their life if they have the knowledge to do so. If you are of lower class in Brazil, but have the ambition to look for knowledge, is it possible to turn the odds in your favor through it? Or is it really as impossible as the memes say? Or is it simply that people like to complain about their strife without doing anything about it?

Oh, I see. You are forgiven, drunk user

Do you think it is particularly bad, (((knowledge))) that is, south of the boarder?

No, I'm an injun, actually.
Sure we probably immigrated but we were probably first.
Also they complain because they watch too much (((television))) that tells them day in day out that they're unequal. When in reality no body is really different, it's all what you make of your circumstances that determines what you become.
Sure people hate me because I don't have to pay the nigger tax ((((Affordable))) healthcare act) because they excluded anyone on indian healthcare but those doctors are so shit they're literally not worth going to.
They're stupid so they complain for gibs because the communists, i'm sorry, democrat party gives out gibs for votes.
republicans are mostly just as bad from the opposite direction but at least when we have a republitard pressydoo we have money in the bank.

>Sure people hate me because I don't have to pay the nigger tax ((((Affordable))) healthcare act) because they excluded anyone on indian healthcare but those doctors are so shit they're literally not worth going to.
Sorry forgot my point there.
a lot of people hate me because of the color of my skin but once I start talking they totally forget. It's like there are so many nogs around that want gibs that they have ruined any chance of equality that may have existed. They aren't hated by the rednecks because they're black, they're hated because they're like a little bird chasing you with their mouth open, they never grew up because they grew up on a steady diet of coke and xanax and have brain damage because they were stupid in the first place and they're looking for a discrimination lawsuit.. I miss the late 90s when racism was funny. Fuck commie subversion divide and conquer tactics.

>Reading makes you smart regardless of the book
>Reading means you'll both understand and remember what you read
>Reading means you'll apply what you read even if you remember and understand it
You're operating on a lot of false premises, your entire position is likely leftist meme
>Education will solve everything!
Ironically your type are normally stupider then the general public

explain your knowledge in parenthesis.
What do you mean by this. You said Knowledge now (((knowledge)))

It's not impossible, here we have a test called ENEM, it's applied to the entire country once per year, anyone can enter with a fee of about 70-80 reais, the score goes from 0 to 1000, if you get 600+ you can win discounts or even free passes in a lot of different courses at universities with things like medicine and law needing 800+, the test itself is divided into 3 parts, one including chemistry, biology, physics and math, the second including history, geography, philosophy and english or spanish (you can choose) and the last part being a essay about a random theme, it's not hard to improve your life but as you said, people seen to like to complain while doing nothing to improve.

This.

I agree on all parts. I was just wondering if it truly is like you say in these nations as it is in the U.S. I foolishly didn't consider propaganda could be used to keep people down in these nations. Though it is entirely possible. Perhaps later today I will make a similar thread that asks about the possibility of propaganda being a tool that keeps the poor down. Thanks for the input all the same, drunk user!

kek, posts like these underscore why the south ranks closer to subsaharan africa than civilized countries in most HDI metrics. pathetic.

and before you turn around and blame "muh niggers" (proving you're not only a slackjawed subhuman but also one who can't take responsibility for himself and his family), west virginia, kentucky, tennessee are all 85-90% white, 95% in WV's case, and they are all classic examples of illiterate, economically destitute shitholes.

but hey, it's kind of like having a cheap place to outsource bitch labor to for yankee states. the standard of living in mexico is barely different than your awful shitholes.

It's not the poor that it keeps down, it's the stupid, that's why they're poor in the first place you dip.
>inability to understand what you read is the new illiterate
>Literacy has almost nothing to do with simply reading

>at least when we have a republitard pressydoo we have money in the bank.

what are you talking about? if you look at presidencies since reagan, national deficit has been at all time highs during republican administrations, and economic recessions likewise coincide with republican administrations. even obama reduced the astronomical deficit incurred by bush, even if its still through the roof (and that's even WITH bush's fudging the books about the cost of the iraq war). propaganda indeed!

OP just go ahead and turn off your computer and kill yourself you have no place here

>saged

1. If you disagree with what the user said, then argue the point. Immediately going to personal attacks speaks to the weakness of your own position, and is also a violation of board rules
2. What criteria are you using to measure HDI - do you even have one?
3. Complaining about the impact of Negros is reasonable if you've ever been around them; or bothered to look into the objectively measurable harm they cause a society.
4. Keep in mind the states you mentioned are state wide measures, not individual city. If each major city has a 20% Negro population along, that's enough to drastically impact how the city does.
5. Provide sources for your claim that the majority of the states listed are illiterate, and provide criteria for how you're defining 'economically destitute' within this context
6. Provide criteria for how you're determining 'standard of living' as it applies to Mexico, and the states listed. Are you comparing Mexico as a nation, or Mexican states to those states, and if so which ones?

This. A lot of the "academic types" went off to school, got indoctrinated in false beliefs. Then use a larger vocabulary to mock those not in on the scam, while never investigating the validity of their beliefs or argue it's merits.

kek

Perhaps you are right. I am making a lot of assumptions without clarity or whether of not it could actually occur. For one, I assumed that the books read by the individual be beneficial to him. For example, if were to be a farmer, I would read books on how to better farm, not harry potter. I thought that went without saying, but I suppose its always good to clarify. Why wouldn't I think that if one was interested in the subject, they would learn and attempt to apply it? Especially if it meant getting from a poorer situation to a better one
I'm linking you since it I think it follows what you're asking as well.

What the fuck are u asking nigger what a stupid question.

But y tho? I thought Sup Forums was all about educating the masses on Jewish tricks?

Your entire economy is propped up by usury, debt, the financial sector and tech. When +60% of those critical sectors move to East Asia within the next 50 years you will be the poorest and muttiest of poor amerimutts. And they are leaving user. Leaving for good.

>don't you dare call out my precious pet niggers!

hello again, jew... maybe you can deflect by blaming whites for the bio-weapon grade negroes your great-grandfather imported here

What's wrong with my question? I never met a Brazilian and the mexicans in my town are fake. What's wrong with asking?

You're still operating under a large number of false assumptions user.
>People read to benefit themselves
>People seek to benefit themselves
>People have default professions in which to improve
In poorer areas knowledge of passed down from family or the grapevine. Poor family structures often mean desperation, survival, and escapism are center stage. If people manage to have time to read, it's not going to be to improve their situations. They grow up just trying to keep themselves and their family together, never believing they'll move beyond the town they grew up in. A lot of your posts imply you've very detached from the real world or have never actually been to these places or talked with the people there.
If your underlying interest is in - what causes their problems, how can we improve them. Then the answer is - egalitarianism is the source of their problems. An ideology which has broken down all hierarchies underpinning our societies which kept us together, caring for ourselves and others. How to fix it is reversing the damage, start with improving the individuals, then the families, then communities, society etc. We need to repair the foundation before we can build something onto of it

This. The future of the USA is balkanization, the best hope we have is starting now to build something which will hold out for those interested. Once this bloated corpse we call a nation pops

That's a shame. All the same thank you so very much! That's the answer I was waiting for! Though other snobs said much the same I wanted to hear it from a direct source!

>That's the answer I was waiting for
>I wanted to be told the problems people have is their own fault so I don't have to feel badly about them

I'm aware of the unfortunate problems egalitarianism brings. And you are correct in assuming I have no idea what life is like for them as I have stated in my posts with other anons. If I did, I wouldn't be asking about it. I don't disagree with what you're saying. But isn't knowledge learned by an individual a way to improve themselves? I suppose there's more than one way to acquire it, sure. Reading may not necessarily be needed. I was just trying to set a basis for it and I thought reading is a for it. If that makes sense.

Now who's making the false assumptions? If he said the opposite I my answer wouldn't have been any different. I just wanted to know what the deal is.

>i'm too lazy to google: the post
>i'm too ignorant of basic facts that are easily searchable in less than 5 seconds and instead will provide a series of non-arguments: the post

>snobs
I meant anons. Sorry about that. Phoneposting obviously.

There are three primary underlying basis for knowledge
1. Data storage
2. Data analysis
3. Analysis application
Reading does not make you knowledgeable, having a high IQ does not make you knowledgeable, experience does not make you knowledgeable. Reading relates to data storage, IQ relates to data storage or processing depending upon which test you're using. Experience relates to Data application (not necessarily analysis application). As you can be told to do something, and learn to do it. But not necessarily know why you're doing it, how it's done, etc.

>Now whose making false assumptions
The way you speak gives me a very weasel/slimy feeling.

>How dare you ask me to defend/clarify/cite my position!
>You're just stupid if you don't agree with me

no one goes to libraries anymore, just look it up online senpai

I suppose that makes sense. So you're saying that in order to be considered knowledgeable, you would need all three aspects? If I simply had a lot of, data storage, that wouldn't make me knowledgeable?

>Are you saying knowledge is composed of all three aspects?
Yes.
>If I had a lot of data stored that wouldn't make me knowledgeable
Correct. You can remember a lot of information, but do you understand any of it? Have you thought of how it could be applied? Have you applied it yourself (experience)?
Example :
A nutritionists reads a lot of books on nutrition. She doesn't understand any of it, she doesn't apply any of it, or how to apply it. But she can tell you the information if asked (Data recall, different from data storage). Some people can store a lot, but not recall it very well. There is quite a lot of aspects of knowledge

I wonder why, I'm just a guy trying to know the world is all. While I wouldn't consider myself a slime, your first assumption of me not being very smart true. Lol

I think it's because a lot of the people I've spoke to who speak like you where slimy/weasel. If you're sincere then trying to know the world and how things work within it is a noble task and you should continue.

I was under the assumption that the poor were too poor to have the internet in these places. Then again I'm just some silly yank, friendo.

what do you mean by "South of the border" when you refrence knowledge?

That's quite interesting! Well, I guess perhaps I need to work on my "theory" a little. I do believe these impoverished nations can be righted within themselves. I was just wondering what would be the best way to do it. I think ill work on it some more then make another thread about it later. Thanks for the help!
And thanks again here. I definitely will!

The Brazilian schools are not so bad, but the kids are too dumb and undisciplined to learn anything. They rather chimp out for 5 straight hours during class than sit quiet and try to learn.
Every school has libraries and some cities have huge libraries for any citizen to visit, but they are all empty.

hi i from albamo

sori i am not no how rite also i vot 4 doaln damprf :)

by empty i mean no ones goes there.

No problem user, good luck. Also remember that the real world doesn't operate in a vacuum. There are constant interlocking factors in each situation. Keep in mind that subject's ability to utilize different aspects of knowledge may differ by gender, age, and ancestry too. Women inherently have good data storage ability, but struggle with analysis and application. Negros are bad with all of them except maybe application (being told what to do, doesn't require understanding why). Expecting all subjects within a society to have equal abilities will mean your models for societal development will fail. As a follow up, I'd encourage you to look into complex system's theory. It's mostly used for machine learning/AI, but I've found it quite useful for biology when applied to population studies. If nothing else it should help you understand how societies interact and work better from a technical standpoint

Ah, when I meant(((knowledge))) as opposed by regular knowledge is simply the college types that get degrees in underwater basket weaving and other less necessary things as opposed to STEM or blue collar degrees

Ill have to check it out. Thanks again!

Ah, just as the other brazil user said. Alright, well thanks for letting me know, friendo!

I don't quite understand, are you making a comment that my writing is not good?

Oops, I guess I didn't really answer your question regardless. I'm just asking if there is any of the same nonsense subjects taught in the us are also taught in central and South america

I go to my local library.... over 70% of the non-fiction books are written by Jews. All of which contain no real information, just overly repetitive and poorly described concepts. They all seem be trying to tell us how to live and attempt to sell the reader on buying into additional jewish services.

Ah, I see...

> that get degrees in underwater basket weaving

And to think, they dropped $150,000 on an education they could have gotten for free on Sup Forums.

>Oops, I guess I didn't really answer your question regardless. I'm just asking if there is any of the same nonsense subjects taught in the us are also taught in central and South america

oh, well it's basically an attempt to rob people by selling them propaganda, if that means anything to you.

I'd imagine that it only happens in nations where there is a currently existing ideological attack on...

So, mostly western nations.

You aren't going to find these types of bullshit courses in third world nations, because it would be a waste of money to propagandize them.

If only they knew! Lol
This makes sense. There is not much money to go around as is. Well thanks for the input all the same!

It does not matter how much knowledge you have. You will most likely never have the power, money or influence to put it to use unless you were born into it or somehow fight your way out as the one crab that makes it out of the barrel. You are not truly a US citizen until you have a degree...*correction: "the right degree"* Even then you will most likely be a debt slave for most of your life. If you kiss enough ass and lick the monopolistic/corporate boot hard enough you might just be able to buy yourself a 4K TV or lease a Mercedes. Being intelligent only leads to further exploitation for minuscule rewards. Be a good stupid goyim and you will come out alright.

Holy shit that's depressing. Do you really think its that hard to get out the barrel? That its better to live not knowing?

This comes back to egalitarianism being at the heart of our societies too. As a result success is reliant upon sociability, rather then merit. You don't have to be knowledgeable to talk. As a result idiot talkers rule over us

So correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what you're saying is a from a Darwinian point of view, that being,we have made an environment that rewards people for no reason instead of those that work hard, whether it be through their back or their mind. Is that correct?

Society is composed of differing levels of hierarchy. First level is family, the success of the family depends upon the individuals within it. Second comes tribes, the placement of families within the tribal hierarchy. Depends upon the merit of the family, which again comes back to the individuals with in it. A nation is composed of many different tribes. France being an example, UK, another. In a healthy society each family seeks their own betterment, which in turn benefits the society they're apart of. Each generation families either maintain their hierarchical position, move up, or move down. Within this model, merit is rewarded by a higher position. This means families with less ability, are lower off, and eventually die out. This healthy society is naturally eugenic, competition of families drives placement. Each individual is connected to other individuals in different ways. In our society, where everyone is equal, where hierarchy is attacked as bad. Sociability grants higher position, tribes break down, families break down. Individuals have no connection to any of the levels, not even their own family. The out by 18 motto for kids in the west is a cultural example of this. If the family stops pursuing their collective interest - what motivation is there for individuals to not screw them over? Our society rewards people the same way a preschool students do their peers - popularity/sociability. Emotional appeals run supreme, imagery and authority, people who have great ability but poor people skills fail. People with ability but good sociability succeed. Example is modern politics, you don't have to have good policies. You don't have to discuss them or their short/long term implications. You just have to get people to like you enough to vote. Democracy, like Communism both hold the same underlying egalitarian concept - class equality. The more/longer we implement egalitarian ideas, the closer to ruin we'll be.

We as a society have severely perverted and interfered with the laws of natural selection. When 1% of the population controls the rest of the 99% so much... the only favorable traits relevant to survival are obedience, conformity and ignorance.

The problem isn't that 1% control the population, the problem is that the 1% are idiots with no connection to those they rule over. Think of who our aristocratic class is, the class the lower classes are supposed to take guidance role and emulate. Athletes, whose success is based on working out. Actors whose success is based on being an empty puppet for fictional roles. For those rare few who do manage to get to the top because they have high sociability and high merit, they will normally be viewed as psychopaths. They have no reason not to only pursue their interest. Because no level of society supported them getting there, no level holds any meaning to them beyond potential for personal gain.

So you are saying that it is better to submit to a system than to break it?

That makes sense. Its the individual that makes the family that makes the tribe that makes the nation

Precisely. It's like the focus in modern politics of individual vs collectivist, they're missing the larger picture. That a healthy society is based upon both.

I disagree. The 1% control everything. They control and have the ability to influence our culture, our families, our financial stability, what we buy, what we consume, what we do, where we work... everything. We work all day for the 1% at our jobs, then we spend our free time and hard earned money consuming useless shit that all gets syphoned right back up to the 1%. We the people, have no power. We have no purpose. That is why we are a nation of pill-poppers. We have little to no effect on anything around us. Our children are spending their time drooling as they scroll through ads on an iPad, we can't even get them to put it down for longer than 5 minutes.

No what I am saying is that we have no choice at this point. Nobody is willing to collectively stop sipping the kool-aid because it tastes so good and numbs the pain. They have us by the balls. Dissent will only lead to living under a bridge or simply killing yourself.

>Those at the top control things
They're supposed to, that's how hierarchy works. The problem isn't that they control things, but that the qualifications for the position currently means we're run by fools or hyper individualistic psychopaths.
>We the people have no power
Incorrect, not only do the people have all the power. That's why things are so bad, most people don't have the capacity to run their own lives. This is even more true when separated from their family hierarchy. The peasants run the show, and this shit show is the result.
>We have no purpose
Because the values of our society are rooted on destroying that purpose - hierarchy.
>We have little to no effect on anything around us
Exact opposite, you have massive impact on everything around you.
>Our children make poor choices
In a family, the father is the top of the hierarchy. Women and children below him. In our society, with hierarchy being destroyed. We approach "parenting" as though all members of the family is our equals.

I do agree that hierarchy is necessary. However, the top has become to disproportionate. The businesses in our communities should be owned by business owners within that community, not by the faceless nationalized-monopolized-subsidized mega corporations that own them today. We the people have been dumbed-down by the 1% for the sake of becoming good consumers that simply have the illusion of choice.

>The top is disproportionate
How so?
>Businesses should be owned by business owners who're local
Most people don't even know their own city/county/state/federal representatives. With proper foundation, you'll naturally see family owned businesses within a community. The more detached from family, the more detached from community.
>We the people have been dumbed down
We the people are dumbed down because we no longer have a eugenic pressure. Neither is merit rewarded. People have no reason not to be stupid, they don't need help from a faceless organization.
>Simply have the illusion of choice
You have currency, you exchange this currency for goods and services. You make the decision who gets this currency, which products/services you want to support. You want to support local businesses or friends/family? Only purchase from them. You want faceless organization? Purchase from them. The fact of the matter is every decision we make shapes our society. Generally there is no one behind the curtain in control, this is simply the product of faulty foundation leading to dysfunctional herd mentality. Like an ant which loses the pheromone trail during a retrieval mission and leads the ants behind it into danger.