Why is the Pentagon suddenly releasing UFO footage and research projects to the public?

Because it can’t account for at least 21 TRILLION dollars.

By now, everyone has seen the eye-popping NY Times article and the video that came with it. nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html Why? Why now? Why is the Pentagon all of a sudden admitting it is spending money on UFO research? Why are there multiple spottings of cigar shaped inter-stellar objects that could be an alien spaceship, suddenly being reported on? Why is Tom DeLonge all of a sudden being approached by former Pentagon officials to disclose UFOs? Why is the military purposely flying squads of airplane at night in formations that can easily be mistaken as gigantic UFOs?

Why you ask?

Because they need to come up with an explanation for trillions of missing dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwartwo.filminspector.com/2016/10/foo-fighters-of-world-war-ii.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-10/pentagon-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trilli
investmentwatchblog.com/29-trillion-dollars-missing-from-pentagon-trump-calls-for-audit/
youtube.com/watch?v=bgZE8s0hBRQ
popularmechanics.com/military/a27317/space-corps-military-branch-approved-by-house/
mirror.co.uk/science/mysterious-protective-crust-prevented-gherkin-11717006
scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs, David - The Threat.pdf
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia
youtu.be/mFwwWjEbG9o
ryanmcginty.com/fallen/
youtube.com/watch?v=rO-hAm4g47o
youtu.be/5n_3mnJfHzY?t=1h27m4s
youtu.be/fb7T1v_VHpE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let’s think rationally for a moment. The UFO phenomenon has been filmed since the 1940’s when Foo Fighters were first spotted. worldwartwo.filminspector.com/2016/10/foo-fighters-of-world-war-ii.html Over the decades there have been countless testimonies and sightings by credible sources (like military/commercial pilots) let alone hundreds and hundreds of hours of footage. Ask anyone in the world if they know what a UFO is and they will answer yes. Are we to believe that the strongest, the most advanced military in the world does not know everything there is to know about UFOs in 2010’s? Are we to believe that the research into the topic only began on 2007 as according to the NYT? Absurd! How naïve do you have to be to believe such utter non-sense?

Enter the threat of the first-ever audit of the Pentagon and the DoD. zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-10/pentagon-undergo-first-ever-audit-after-decades-sloppy-accounting-and-missing-trilli As the saying goes, they’re up the creek without a paddle. Yes, they are missing AT LEAST $21 trillion by some estimates and as much as $29 trillion by more “sensationalistic” media outlets. investmentwatchblog.com/29-trillion-dollars-missing-from-pentagon-trump-calls-for-audit/

Where did all this money go? Well, I’d imagine some went to legit above top secret weapons research. Now, most of these experiments probably failed, wasting trillions. The military has every motivation to hide failed experiments while publicizing the crap out of successful ones. Why? Because repeated reports of failures will drive the public and Congress to doubt about funding future projects. So they hide the unsuccessful results as much as possible. They simply don’t want their revenue stream reduced.

Next? Probably a significant amount went in to illegal operations and sensitive surveillance. After all, you can’t actually put into accounting ledgers that we were spying on our closest allies or that we were responsible for certain insurrections in the Middle East, or that we’re actually protecting poppy fields in Afghanistan, right? Or that we’re even spending vast resources monitoring our own population unconstitutionally. No, no, all those things have to be off-the-books.

Finally, I suspect that large sums of money were embezzled or diverted to enrich the Military Industrial Complex. All those extravagant perks don’t come cheap you know. Who cares if the military pays $200k for an LCD monitor that costs $50 to make. It’s all free money. Well, to them that is, because it’s our money.

So, what to do? How are the Pentagon and the DoD going to account for over $20 trillion in missing funds? Well, you figure they’ll point to covert programs and secret development for up to $10 trillion or so. But there’s just no way they’re going to come up with an acceptable explanation for all $20+ trillion.

That’s where the UFO patsy comes in. Yes. They are going to reveal that trillions that were squandered (or outright stolen) were spent on the following:
1. To research and validate the existence of UFOs.
2. To devise and construct early warning systems (such as a satellite network) that can detect UFOs encroaching on our space.
3. To come up with feasible ways to defend ourselves against an unlikely but possible alien invasion.
4. Labs and research centers dedicated to understanding how the UFOs function should they turn out to be real.
5. Etc. etc. bla bla bla…

You see where they’re going with this? When the entire planet is at stake, $10+ trillion in defense suddenly doesn’t seem so bad. Of course, no evidence of actual development or proof of systems will ever be disclosed. You know, national security and all.

If you need proof of my argument, just look at the NY Times article.
> In the $600 billion annual Defense Department budgets, the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find.

The very first line of the article specifically states the amount spent on this program. Why does it make such an emphasis in this insignificant amount of $22 million? Simple. They are trying to program us in to accepting that it is normal to spend money on UFO research. Need more proof? Look further down the article.
> “Why aren’t we spending more time and effort on this issue?” Mr. Elizondo wrote in a resignation letter to Defense Secretary Jim Mattis.

Do you see the psychological manipulation? Do you see how the article is trying to make us believe that funding for UFO research is not only justified but absolutely necessary?

Don’t fall for this crap. While I’m a firm believer in UFOs, I also know damn well that the DoD, CIA, NSA and just about every powerful agency in the country knows the full truth of UFOs. They’ve known for decades! They’re just trying to convince you that all that money that’s missing? Well, that it was well spent. They’re gonna claim they’re saving your ass from greys and reptilians so just be thankful.

In the coming months (and even years), the government will release more and more info on UFOs. Do not fall for it. It’s old news. It’s stuff the govt has known for a long time, carefully packaged to make you think… “hmm, maybe we DO need to spend more money on UFO research and defense.” It’s all a ruse. It’s all a scam. They’re just trying to cover their ass as to the missing $29 trillion.

This is the real “Project Blue Beam”. It is to obfuscate and justify the trillions that have been illegally used by our own military.

bump

>Suddenly.

Bullshit program to justify when they eventually get audited

because skippy doesnt want to be electrocuted

youtube.com/watch?v=bgZE8s0hBRQ

i just took a gnarly wet shit

Best interpretation I've seen so far. Several layers of diversion and subterfuge are at play here.

>questioning the government

there is no danger , this planet is a lab ,we are test subject ,nobody is going to invade this child play ground,stop fearmongering

all this is part of soft disclosure ,to prep the normie masses for shattering reality that life do exists outside this planet.

popularmechanics.com/military/a27317/space-corps-military-branch-approved-by-house/

mirror.co.uk/science/mysterious-protective-crust-prevented-gherkin-11717006

this

>Why is Tom DeLonge all of a sudden being approached by former Pentagon officials to disclose UFOs
don't know who this is but this is how you know he's full of shit. greer tier probably

Its been going around on pol for almost a year now..someone spilled the beans about this. Its a damn distraction..to divert your attention towards some bullshit we have known all along..while the dems are getting the ever living fuck blow out of them. Seriously..look in past threads. A few of us have been telling you this shit since it was released by an user... Now this board is going to turn into a fucking xfiles episode. To believe them is just being a follower.

bumperoni

check their official website , half of them are jews

>$29 trillion
A simply unfathomable number. $29,000,000 times A MILLION. holy fuck that is profound.

This, and checked.
The government has our best interests at heart. Just let them do their job and protect us!

Counting once a second nonstop, it takes almost 12 days to reach a million. Now think every single second for 12 days $29,000,000.00

Reminder: aliens are interdimensional beings (also called demons and fallen angels.)

The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception

David Jacobs - The Threat
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs, David - The Threat.pdf

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Jacques Vallee - Passport to Magonia
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia

ShapeShifting UFOs & Flying Humanoids Are EVERYWHERE! (2017)
youtu.be/mFwwWjEbG9o

Fallen Watchers - An Exegetical Analysis On The Correlations Between
Biblical Demonology And Contemporary Ufology
ryanmcginty.com/fallen/

Tom Delonge is only involved bc the Generals and Gov Officials, including Podesta, throw him a bone every now and then. Tom's motivation is the fact that his dozens of shitty clothing and media companies are borderline bankrupt. To The Stars... Academy is his last ditch effort to make some money back.
youtube.com/watch?v=rO-hAm4g47o

t. thinks veiled sarcasm and irony are funny

you must be a nigger

bump for shills who aren't sure what to bump or slide anymore

>life doesn't exist outside this planet

Yeah and Catalonia doesn't exist outside of this mongolian basket weaving forum.

It could be a distraction in the vein of Project Bluebeam. To distract or to prevent full disclosure.

Also, it could be real and the greedy fuckers want to tax/charge you twice for the technology.

youtu.be/5n_3mnJfHzY?t=1h27m4s
Notice that in video from Tom DeLonge on Joe Rogan at 1.27 that Tom Delonge says that the only way to get this technology is if we pay more money and build it from scratch. HELL NO MOTHERFUCKER. You bastards have been skimming trillions from the world since the 1940's and now you want to charge us twice. Fuck off.
We will probably need a meme campaign to stop (them) from manufacturing implied consent for this.

>things that have been around since 1996
delete this

The post never mentioned anything about an invasion, stop watching so much movies "catalonia". But yes, we can agree they are slowly preparing the normies, trust me a lot of people will shoot their fucking brains out if the government admits there is alien life that created us.

Then you should inform yourself before posting ignorant comments you faggot. Tom Delonge is a kike shill, you can confirm this for yourself by looking over his emails with Jon Pedosta.

Like one poster said, the Pentagon can't account for 21 TRILLION bucks, so time 2 distract the rubes from the pickpockets.

When the al CIA Duh thing wears out and Russia has bombed the other head choppers to oblivion, its time to roll out Project BLUEBEAM and scare the Hell out of the idiots who still think the USG is working for them

They do it because they don't want to admit to you they've passed by combustion decades ago.

A whole lot of the economy disappears if that is public knowledge.

Ayy lmao

oh i believe u ,all the christcucks who repeat demon/alien bs or the atheist numale soyims definitely end their missery .

I worked for the dod as a contractor. Them wasting 29trillion seems perfectly logical.

If you had the slightest bit of respect for your fellow humans, you'd have realized extra terrestrial visitation was real years ago.

There are simply far too many claims of abduction from all corners of the globe for it to be any kind of unnatural phenomena.

Even if they are all suffering a delusion, it is orchestrated and programmatic. So that still means we have black projects for abducting people and making them think it was aliens.

The cult of materialism is so skeptical now they've horseshoed over into gullible.

Bump if true

>Why are there multiple spottings of cigar shaped inter-stellar objects that could be an alien spaceship, suddenly being reported on?
I thought it was a private astronomer that captured those pictures? And has the msm reported on that? I only saw those on YouTube

What do aliens and Catalonia have in common?
>they aren't real

Tom Delonge is buddies with Podesta. It's going to be a distraction for Pedogate disclosure.

Alefantis is under FBI investigation. He's done. He threatened Ryan O'Neal and his family. Ryan filed an FBI report.

>Because it can’t account for at least 21 TRILLION dollars.

so let me get this straight... you are saying that they lost 21 trillion dollars, so they are saying.... "Aliens"

As if the disclosure of aliens is literally worth 21 trillion dollars?

>Tom Delonge is buddies with Podesta.
I loved Cheshire Cat and Dude Ranch as a kid, and still listen every once in a while... This makes me sad

Yes, but so many of them have turned out to be blatant hoaxes that it's hard to believe any of them.

It's like 9/11 all over again...
>Money went "missing"
>Someone finds out
>they can't cover it up
>false flag incoming
>nobody talks about "old" shit anymore

My old business partner worked for L3 pretty much changing oil in generators on a FOB in Iraq. The soldiers gave him so much free shit it was ridiculous. He even sent back a Panasonic Toughbook once.

another question would be why would politicians being blackmailed by intelligence agencies such as mossad and mi6 being filmed diddling kids put out disinfo/real info about ayy lmaos.

does disclosure trump sex pedo crimes?

its all really weird.

now to conventiently blow up the white house with a flying disk and a laser

The attention span is depressingly short even here.

Ignore everyone that doesn't realize they are looking at shadows in the cave, so everyone who realizes they are in a cave can pay attention to the people who know where the entrance to the cave is, or even people who have spent time outside the cave.

youtu.be/fb7T1v_VHpE

is it odd that this 21 trillion number looks similar to our national debt number, like 17-18 trillion?

>Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow
It's yet another Democrat using his political position to "help" a friend on tax payers money. All this UFO nonsense is nothing more than a big money grab from above.

What would the debt look like without military spending?

no you dumb nigger, they are releasing stuff because congress literally put "ufo investigation" into the national budget

Reported to the FBI, the NSA, and the CIA, and the Interpol policia. I hope you like prison food, and bbc, funny guy. No one threatens or talks about blowing up the white house with ayyy lmao lasers on my watch, you kraut bastard

how do we go about figuring anything out when the strings are being pulled from outside the set? anything we see has been placed there, shown to us- should we keep an eye out with the sixth sense for the red door knobs?

They have been priming people for disclosure for a long time. Since the 60's really, and it has only gotten more and more obvious over the years.

The main selling point is not going to be that there is intelligent life out there and that hey have been in contact with us. But that they created us, or at least had a hand in our evolution. Which is all bullshit of course. But that is what they are likely going to say.

The other posibility, and maybe the more probable one is that they are going to fake an alien invasion in order to further their goal of a one world government where they have full controll over the goyi.... populace.

Space exploration supposedly near totally stopped in the 1970s? Bullshit. That 20-30 trillion has been spent building intergallactic spacecraft the ayy lmaos told us how to build after they spotted us launching our shit up there and floating around.

how do we explain the fused second chromosome, the “missing link” between us and our genetic ancestors?

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

>fake an alien invasion
like how?

Gotta hide all that cheese pizza

You hear me FBI, NSA & CIA!!! Come get me I'm behind 7 prixies hacking CERN for element 238 right now! My roof is tinfoil wrapped you'll never find my flying "the cheetorizer" disk in time HAHAHA

If it's so obvious that it's a cover-up even to some random fuck on a fascist imageboard, why would the people in position to attack those embezzlers and incompetents in DoD and CIA look the other way while they fabricate this cool story? If you were a prosecutor or whatever, and knew that a bunch of fat faggots not only committed some crimes and gross negligence, but are also actively trying to cover it up by leaking classified information you would jump on it and never let go. Any attempt to cover up a crime always signals the original INTENT to commit it in the first place and at the very least a clear realization on the part of the criminal that he was doing something very wrong and worthy of covering up. The mere fact of trying to cover it up would weaken his defense in the courtroom if it ever came to that. It would make sense then for DoD or whatever agency to not add insult to injury and brace themselves to somehow weather the storm without invoking aliens.

No, it looks to me like a concentrated effort by all branches or government, or at least everyone is in on it, and the $21 trillion or whatever have nothing to do with it. The questions remain: why and why now.

With the help of Boston Dynamics and all the shit they haven't been touting on youtube.

Captain Kirk and Mr Spock, both Jewish.
The plot thickens.

Just wait till they discover the connection between negative alien entities, satanism, and child trafficking.

we can only dream....

Spilling the beans on UFOs is the deep state's ultimate defense, the purpose of which is to move the public's attention away from them. If they're threatening to use it then Trump must have some seriously bad dirt on them.

that would be a great fake skynet not aliens

The "missing link" is a dumbass cliche used by people who don't know anything about human evolution, Amerishart imbecile.

Missing 411 type shit?

Anyone ever notice that niggers never get abducted? Barney Hill might be an exception but he was mulatto. Maybe aliens are only interested in humans.

i asked for information, not an insult dumbass

You mean child sacrifices.

It's not "fused".
They are not our ancestors. Evolution, at least the way it is presented, does not happen.
And this is becoming more and more clear the more we learn about genetics.

The theory of evolution will be discarded as soon as the old scientists that cling to it dies off.

''The great deception'' as stated in the bible, is most likely a false alien invasion.
It's most likely an attempt to bring the world together to worship an alien deity who knows all the answers, like ending racism, or solving world hunger.

What were they fighting about back then?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg

Those people are used for experiments, sacrifices, and a food source for aliens. And it takes place in underground bases.

Area 51 maybe? It's the most guarded base in the world.

Sure people will be mad at the institutions of the military and intelligence community for lying about UFOs for decades, but the people who actually made those decisions are long dead.
If two stories break simultaneously; that the government elite are pedophile satanists, and that space aliens are real, and are conducting a large scale covert abduction, crossbreeding, and integration program, which do you think the public will be freaked out about the most?

People are already worshipping their false gods with today’s big 3 modern religions. But a fake invasion wouldn’t surprise me. I’m sure (((they))) have all sorts of plans and ideas.

We even have public technology that is sufficient to fake it, I immagine the military has even better stuff.

Back during the Iraq invasion, the army contemplated using a hologram in the sky to fool muslims into thinking it was allah and make them surrender.

Point me to your blog so I can read this with non-Sup Forums formatting.

That would have so many long term consequences.

agreed, what is the alternative?

No it’s not.

space jews. cousins to mountain jews.

They moved the alien stuff from Area 51 years ago. It’s for experimental aircraft.
These are other bases all over the world, particularly Australia. Dulce in New Mexico was big one but apparently some of those rouge elements were shut down.

what if the alien bit isn't a bit?
what if (((they))) are normalizing out of necessity?

>nowhere else to run?
>very last smokescreen?

It was quickly reported by all media all over the western world. very suspicious. not to mention Podesta and Tom Deshlong is shilling it hard.

All is one
>lawofone.info

That's something atheists don't understand.
It doesn't matter if you don't believe in the supernatural or not. The powers that should not be do.

Well, I was wrong then. I saw it on a documentary on the (((history))) channel.

Because when war breaks-out on the Korean peninsula, we're going to use aircraft most people have never heard of.

That radar scan posted in NYT is probably one of ours. It's a threat.

Because they love Blink-182