Drug, policy thread

Do you agree with the (obviously useless) war on drugs?
Do you think drugs should be legal and regulated? In countrieds that have, there has not been an increase of junkys, a drop in crime, and a drop on the healthcare cost.

Are you addicted to any drugs?

Pic is my partial stash

wsup kyle

Yeah, I fucked up. Doesn't matter, though.

I have literally no social media presence anyways.

I’ve already found your parents online. Interesting. Sending them screenshots of your pic.

I’m gonna add “he sent me this picture claiming he’d be willing to trade any of this for some heroin”.

lmao

lol. Who are my parents,then?

is this you?

All pills are horrible for you. Take them short term, and get off as soon as you can.

Jeanne Tulley is you mom. If not then she’s one of six people in the entire United States with the last name Tulley and with a son named Kyle. Im gonna go through the list until I get a hit because I’m bored.

Not even close, lol. He's way too fat and non-white to be me.

Go for it, you won't find us. Have fun trying,though.

OP is a degenerate, nothing to see here

what are you using to figure this out

>you won't find us

user can find anyone if user really wants to.

+1 (530) 272-3306 this still your number Kyle? lmao.

Methadone sucks m8.

That was never our number. Call it if you want.

lmao is this you?

But then you can't sell them for more than they are worth. How else to replenish black budgets?

Mainly just google. His pill bottle also has an address on it that is a bit blurry but manageable enough to read. I believe the state says California but I won’t be able to confirm that until I can run the picture through a few programs. I’m gonna go with my gut and start with California however. Next is Illinois.

Dilaudid was always my favorite

>from ass valley
>does a shit load of drugs
checks out

“our” number? the fuck does that mean, you have a home phone you share with your mom? because nice.

I've never posted a picture of myself on the internet, had facebook, myspace or any of that bullshit.

Looks like it says "Grass valley California"

grass valley, ca

Uh that's not what you say OP. If someone decides to find you because they're bored, they're probably autistic and WILL find anything and everything on you.

Your name exposes far more than you could ever realize. If he can somehow get your last 4 digits of SSN you're doxxed fully. Social Security wasn't randomized until recently, and you probably live in the same region you were born in.

If you've ever validated a bank account on the phone, they have freaky amounts of info with your name and 4SSN.

>t. TL;DR

Our number as in "none of my families number"

is any of this correct?

Yes, confirmed.

10976 Gold Hill Dr. address

I live in a completely different state than I was born in

do whatever the fuck you want on your own property
be drugged up or even drunk on public property, get shot
do it on someone elses property, property owners choice

What does phenibut feel like? Is it actually recreational?

I've been looking for a replacement for weed and alcohol. I tried opium but it makes me too nauseous. I don't care if it's addictive as long as it doesn't cause organ damage from daily use.

phone number is still working, I got a very nervous voicemail from someone who sounded to be a male in their 20s wondering who I was.

Doesn't matter, that's included in your records. You just gave user another crucial hint.

Idk why you're tripling down on getting doxxed instead of just deleting this shit thread.

If any of you show up at my house I will murder you and claim castle law

coca leaf chewing is the patrician's daily user.

lmao

I wonder if people would give our buddy kyle a call to give him advice with his raging drug habit?

You can't deletet threads on Sup Forums

rip

>hey guise who wants to talk about drugs hey aren't they cool
You deserve every consequence that's going to come of this. People that are chill enough to deserve to do drugs don't need to talk about doing drugs

report him to the police

Unlikely, your prescription for methadone has the adderss grass valley, ca on it, and it’s methadone not exactly a prescription you keep for years. So yes we found you, or at least we found the guy who owns the methadone in that photo.

Of corse you’re not going to admit it’s you. And yes I’m going to find out where you live, your friends and family, and I will fuck with you nonstop because im bored.

I mean, we already did.

what website is that?

If this thread isn't proof of how bad drugs are for your brain, I don't know what is. Leave this poor fag alone.

Go for it. I live alone and I will murder you under castle law if you do show up.

>Gemini
Faggot

Im not going to your house, I’m nust going to guilt trip your mom into thinking you slipped back into heroin and also call your places of work and tell them you fucked my child’s mouth forcibly while on the clock and that I want to press charges

what are the pills?
do you put phenibut in a female butt?

Why do you do drugs OP? I used to be an alcoholic because I hated my life. I lied to myself and said it was society, blah blah but then I realized that I was just being a little bitch.

Address confirmed, thank you.

Intelius? Some kind of background check site. I just googled "Kyle tulley grass valley ca" and it was one of the first results.

I was never on heroin. Methadone is also a pain management drug.

I also live alone.

nvm figured it out with a quick google search

Is that clonazolam? Be careful my nigga

Hah enjoy the doxx faggot

kyle
pls respond

Isn't the phenibut and opiate combo potentially deadly? How do these mix in your experience and what dosages are you taking?

top kek
can't believe this idiot just doxxed himself

He riled up the wrong user on Sup Forums of all places. These guys used to be ex-Sup Forums if they don't still go there.

Drugs are a hot topic issue and he took a picture of his prescription bottle. That's asking for trouble.

>all these faggots doxxing some random dude on Sup Forums instead of going after shills and corrupt people
no wonder shills get a free pass, it is probably a leftist doxxing him

lol. that doxxing thread won't stay up long

Still doesn’t change the fact that I’m going to tell your mom that you threatened to fuck my four year old son if I wouldn’t give you any heroin.

LMAOOOOOO

Instead of trying to block the pain, you should become aware of it. Learn to control it and block it yourself. It is possible, the drugs are just a crutch that tear the rest of your body down. All systems from CNS to gut flora.

Pain is will.

any mix of downers and opiates is potentially deadly. opiates are potentially deadly. his dose is irrelevant
you take as much as you need to get high and don't overdo it or you die
thats it

I wouldnt necessarily say Im addicted to marijuana and alcohol but life is garbage without it

Even if you did find where my mom lived, she knows I was never into heroin.

I'm just gonna keep the image and post it randomly as much as possible
you'll robably only get a call every other month, but it'll be worth it because I have no life

No it's just Sup Forums. Sup Forums has always been like this.

I don't disagree. Drugs are bad, and this is the perfect example of poor decisions made while under the influence of drugs.

Also I can't believe JEW is in my ID, I fucking hate jews.

Why'd she know if you were or weren't, not something junkies like you advertise.

If I wanted to get high on opioids, the dose I'd need would kill 3-4 non-tolerant people.
Even withother downers i've never OD'd.

ofc opiates are deadly, but i know that opiates and benzos when combined cause much more respiratory depression than the sum of their parts. its soooooo much more dangerous than opiates alone. and because phenibut is similar to benzodiazepines, I am wondering how dangerous this mix is.

you did post a fairly incriminating post with your name attached to both the text and picture of drugs
mother will be cross

I know that, but we're at a different point in time where we're being raided by faggots who want to take down Sup Forums or turn it leftist and people are more concerned about going after their own instead of the outsiders
the guy who doxxed him is probably leftist, and you faggots can't even see that

Integers speak the truth. Don't worry the identity dies with this thread.

I'm still capping it though.

I now have Zion and Jew.

>downers + opiates sooooo much more dangerous
>how dangerous is downers + opiates

you need to stop doing drugs

I will make sure to let your mom know that you’ve been putting your methadone into your ass to try and get higher on lower amounts because you’re so hopelessly addicted that you called me asking if you could just have five minutes alone with my four year old sons mouth before you killed yourself for being such a faggot

LMFAO HE ANSWERED HIS PHONE

>he doesn't even drink, do vicodin, snort coke, eat mushrooms, and huff nitrous in one sitting

You, an AIDS ridden needle junkie aren't going to do shit if anybody shows up other than cry with your drugs you degenerate faggot.

Whoever just called me from saint peters florida, I now have all your info too

yeah I'm against the doxx for this reason alone. we don't need any more bad publicity during a time of constant imminent happenings

>>downers + opiates sooooo much more dangerous
>>how dangerous is downers + opiates
>you need to stop doing drugs

lol ur an idiot! I know its dangerous, im wondering HOW dangerous for him, how much he takes, etc. and phenibut and benzos are still different

>What does phenibut feel like? Is it actually recreational?
it's like the social boost of alcohol without the being drunk part

GET REKT YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC MONKEY

Methadone oral bioavailability is 95%+. There's no reason to take it other than as a pill.

>whoever
>all your info

>not even buying 500mg edibles

i wanna start using phenibut kyle any advice?

Oh fuck yeah thanks for confirming the number is yours. T minus one hour until I
SMS bomb your phone so god damn hard you’re gonna need a new phone number. And im gonna spoof my number for each 5000 texts in the bomb so you can’t just block it.

I got your number and town, will have your name and address shortly.

user pls answer my sleuthing, did you hit up DRC for the pills on left side? Even half of one of those will black out even the hardiest of Benzo addicts

Kek thats what I did when I called him and he fucking answered and confirmed he was Kyle Tully