Can we all agree that asian / white is the actual master race? Aesthetic genes and intellect in one. There is no flaw

Can we all agree that asian / white is the actual master race? Aesthetic genes and intellect in one. There is no flaw

I could show you some better ones, Indonesian/white. Those chink/white mixes can be cute, but they're usually kinda plain.

Why do you race-mixing advocates always post photos of women? How about you post some mixed males. Or would that destroy your argument?

Not gonna lie, would rape if I came upon her on a dark evening and we were alone.

t. Maghrebi

>would that destroy your argument?
yes

t.

That is Mina Hisatsune, and is full japanese.
If you get fooled by makeup, dyed hair and contact lenses, you gonna have a bad time.

He was a supreme gentlemen

No. One branch of my ancient bloodline was tainted with Korean blood. No more white people over there.

Pretty much. OP has no idea what he's talking about. Here's a more normal picture of her.

Can we all agree that there is no master race amongst humans and that niggers aren't human?

Ey b0ss

When are you going back ?

Daily reminder that Keanu Reeves' dad came from WM+AF couple.

just post Maylle, or whatever her name is, already.

we all know that's why you started this thread

If you want them to replace you, feel free to admit their superiority. We're already just 8% of World's population with demographic of dying society.

This hooknosed faggot is so friggin ugly. No homo, but it annoys me.

Mostly arguments against black / white mixing. So to my understanding asian is fine. Not advocating for race-mixing, but if you're gonna betray the white race might aswell be with an asian

I have no idea who are you talking about

If you aren't going to breed with a white woman, you might as well breed with an asian woman.
White women are gross though.

no doubts hapas are cute

if you dont want little eliot rogers just avoid SE asians

>master race

As Europe is swarmed with non-whites the perfect counter for multiculturalism are asians. Asians are obedient and traditional wives, this way you express tolerance and love towards a different culture and actually embrace multiculturalism. Your offspring would keep its light skin tone and looks but will have a boosted intellect. Asians are also pretty racist except against whites so they're perfect for preservation of Europe

for the last time no

and his dad was a degenerate he hates
Keanu is talented, but he's mostly white and really depressed

the ugliest fella on there is probably better looking than u

>this thread, yet again

You know what? I don't care anymore. All white men, please go out and breed with asian women. You deserve each other and the white race deserve to end.

You watched too much anime. Asians usually stick to themselves and replace indigenous people little by little, especially in academics and consequently in positions of power, because they're higher IQ

i accidentally knocked up a hooker in thailand and my daughter literally looks like young version the lower right girl

Shame Eva Lovia isn't perfect anymore

how does she feel knowing her mother is a whore and her father fucks whores

pretty sure she is thai, uncanny

>pls help asian breed their own down syndrome away, the post

sure buddy

HAPAS GET THE FUCK OUT

CASTIZOS ARE THE MASTER HYBRID RACE

CASTIZO MEN ARE STRONG AND MASCULINE AND STYLISH

CASTIZO WOMEN ARE SEXY SPICY THICC GODDESSES

FUCK OFF CHINKS

Ugly as shit like all Germans then

>knocked up a hooker
yep, Germany is lost. We should build the wall on our western border with the money you will pay us for war reparations

Nigger are human, just really dumb humans. Jews are the subhumans

I've always sad that if you're going to race mix then your only option should be East Asians.

It wont end. It would rise up stronger and more cunning while still keeping its whiteness

Asian men have been pretty obnoxious lately with their cry baby bullshit. Had some chink jump on my shit accusing me of fucking his women when I've never fucked a chink in my life kek.

t. Supreme gentleman

>le 100% asian face

Mother doesnt care and continues to be a hooker in Thailand. She gave up all her rights after birth and i took the baby back to Germany

t. literal whore house of europe

look whos talking

There's no such thing as a master race. You guys got jewed. Hitler and the nazi regime didn't even believe in a master race. The word the used was herrenvolk which translates to noble people or in our language, gentlemen. Again, you guys got jewed and look like fucking fools.

That's an Asian girl wearing colored contacts BTW.

There's no stopping them. Hapas are taking over the world whether we liked it or not.

They always look ugly to me.

Hitler recognized not all races were equal. I mean fuck natsoc retards but don't act like Hitler loved everyone. Not a single race on earth thinks niggers are on their same level. In fact if you go up to any culture and tell them they remind you of niggers they will get very upset.

Was going to say something lame too but at least you took the kid back. Hope you're taking good care of her. It's not an ideal situation, but at least you took responsibility. I think. Good job.

Your rape a sack of potatoes before you realized it's not a burka

Asians are fucking ugly bro. Don't believe those pictures.

I work in a shop where asian students from abroad sometimes buy shit and they are annoying, ugly and very dependent. I rather date a black girl.

will Canada be another Finland

t. cretin
I bet there's way less Polish prostitutes than German

Half gook half whites aren't bad. Half nigger half gooks aren't bad looking either.

Chink looks like made a surgery to make eyes bigger and look like anime, bet you fap to some lolis aswell.

Miss Macau 2017. Very ugly Canto father and good looking Portuguese mother.

AM + WF Usually turns out well, generally the Asian father has to be a chad to get a white female

There's no white people in Canada so no.

Awww yeah my nigga my favorite wm/af daily thread

Love always find a way.

>my husband’s daughter

Depends.

This is WM + AF. Pretty fucking nice.

The girl is whiter than me, has my grey eyes, no real asian eyes and the only thai feature is her small frame and black hair.

Lucked out in the looks department shes drop dead gorgeous and thankfully completely free of any diseases she could have potentially gotten from her whore mother.

I absolutely love her and truth be told raising a girl without a woman to fuck shit up is a pretty chill job since she naturally takes follows my lead

This. I would think a guy who is half Asian half white might have some identity issues. Also might be small and skinny like his mom.

Would produce a much stronger chad son with a 5'8" brunette qt

His daughter won, why is he still disappoint?

I guess he has one of those faces.

Makeup + photoshop
She looks like a white woman now, what's the fucking point of this? If I want a white woman I'll take a white woman, not a gook disguised as a white woman.

The eternal kraut, ladies and gentlemen

>color eye contacts
>genes

Mainly a meme, it depends how good of a parent you are. If you dont scorn your hapa child and actually treat him like a son/daughter they are like any other person. Problem with some of these wm/af pairing esp in burgerland for some reason they dont raise the kid and are also racist, while race mixing which proves once more that the 52% are hypocritical retards.
1/4 Asian/white myself.

I tip my hat to you user, here’s hoping you’ll find a white wife and keep spreading those genes

no

You still had unprotected sex with a hooker, get yourself tested.

So that is what you daughter would look like. You really want your daughter to be hot, huh?

Out of curiosity does your daughter know her mother is a harlot ??

>Mother doesnt care and continues to be a hooker in Thailand. She gave up all her rights after birth and i took the baby back to Germany
must be tough knowing her parents are degenerates
must be even toughing for the German people knowing you're brining in more nonwhites to their country

Depends what Asian and white. My buddy is half slav half flip and he's pretty chad but he also works out like crazy. I don't think slavs can make betas, they are the true masterace.

Nah man my girl is the only woman for me now i dont need some millennial white bitch to fuck our shit up.

I just get a hooker once in a while to release the pressure and the leftover money will be spend on daddy-daughter time and eventually private schooling for my girl so that she doesnt have to be raped by some third world niggers while the white german teacher applauds it

no

>third world niggers
Your daughter is a nigger herself fucker

>There is no flaw
They're not truly white.

Already did i am clean and we also checked the baby after birth (clean)

Nope our "official story" is that she worked in finance (like me) but she died in a traffic accident in Thailand (quite common). I will never tell her the truth. Her mother did give me some private information (family medical history) along with "normal" pictures of her so that one day she could at least know what she looked like but thats it

>must be even toughing for the German people knowing you're brining in more nonwhites to their country

Your nations occupation and brainwashing did more damage to Europe and German people than me bringing in a little hapa girl ever will

>asians
>niggers
try again sasha

>asian

Only east asians.

>Why do you race-mixing advocates always post photos of women? How about you post some mixed males. Or would that destroy your argument?

The actor Keanu Reeves is a hapa male.

>

Or they have higher standards than say nogs.

Hitler made the nips honorary whites.

Hapas age slower just like Asians.

That's a nice advantage.

>

Rodge is not representative of hapas. He is a mix of a jew and shit tier jungle asian. Aryan + high tier east asians like japs and koreans is the only acceptable hapa mix.

shut up nigger, we don't need any more Elliot Rodgers types

When I was a kid I had no idea Reeves had an Asian parent.

Same with the dude that played Superman on TV.

I think that pic made me realize that i'm a hardcore racist

white eyes... but still 100% asian no attraction whatsoever

you east europeans have an asian fetish because you're literally asian

genghis khan and his family did a lot of fucking

and southern european have a nigger fetish because they are literally niggers