BALT/pol/ manlet americans eddition

1.Talk about news and politics
2.Post baltic stuff
3.Dont respond to baits

NEWS

BALTICS IN GENERAL

Russia lifts sprat import ban from 2 Estonian, Latvian companies

LINK

baltictimes.com/russia_lifts_sprat_import_ban_from_2_estonian__latvian_companies/

LATVIA

Citadele Bank has issued a 1 million euro loan to manufacturer RIGVIR

LINK

baltictimes.com/citadele_bank_has_issued_a_1_million_euro_loan_to_manufacturer_rigvir/

ESTONIA

Japanese PM to visit Estonia

LINK

baltictimes.com/japanese_pm_to_visit_estonia/

LITHUANIA

Fence along Lithuania-Kaliningrad border almost complete

LINK

baltictimes.com/fence_along_lithuania-kaliningrad_border_almost_complete/

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0

SONGS

LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
ESTONIA
youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4
LITHUANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=h6NX5dhP-iw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-KeR99zdM
statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/sv/ssd/START__AM__AM0401__AM0401Q/NAKUBefolkningJmfM/?rxid=eeeebeef-8967-483a-b187-c39e49f63f93
youtube.com/watch?v=l1mDq2MSMLo
www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_25-7-2016-18-41-53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder to get on Twitter and follow these Latvian Right wing/Nationalist accounts:

@cheg
@akmens
@JanisSils
@JanisIesalnieks
@ViktorsBirze
@matiss_z
@Eglajs
@akirstei
@VRudzitis
@DaceKalnina

Allready at it m8

Greetings my fellow Nords

Do Balts also celebrate Yule?

Hello, ive heard there will be ellections in sweden soon, will SD win?

Something like that yes but its called Ziemassvētki (winter holidays) which was celebrated long before teutons counqered Baltic states.

labs vakars

I sure hope so my friend, things are looking better here lately :) are you the Latvian who made the NORD/pol/ threads back during summer? I am the half-Icelandic half-Swedish user

Sveiki labs vakars

Eyyy svenlandian bro how is it going mate?

Bretty good, been wagecucking a lot. Fucked my teeth up at boxing during sparring and the ((( dentists ))) jewed me for the equivalent of 1200 US dollars ( 12 000 SEK). Christmas might not be so fun because of that. How ya doing yourself broski?

Video of NRM beating up shitskin and leftists on Stockholm streets, starts at 4:20 : youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-KeR99zdM

>things are looking better here lately
are you fucking serious? how can things by any means be looking better if teh rapefugees arent going back to their desert shitholes daily? your country is gone

Politically speaking. It looks like we're getting a lot closer to uncucking ourselves. I understand your skepticism though

They create a problem, then appear to have political ''solutions''. The only solution here should be a final one if you catch my drift. However, I watched that video and it would be fun to go out taking the trash in sweden

Computer broke so had to buy new one, other then that everything is basicaly the same, im doing well thanks.
>Video of NRM beating up shitskin and leftists on Stockholm streets, starts at 4:20
Based, i am happy political tide in sweden is turning around, it dosent look to well for germany though, but if sweden ellects SD it would be an onother blow to multicultural agenda, sweden could be a rolemodel for rest west like USA and UK.

Politicaly speaking sweden realy are getting much better, sure there still are shitskins in country and geting them out will take time but remember in modern days to realy make any changes you fisrt have to have political changes on order to get social ones.

The final solution is to unrealisstic in todays political climate, change will come but not momentaly.

>I watched that video and it would be fun to go out taking the trash in sweden
You're more than welcome to join any time you want mate. Regarding a solution to all solutions, it is like your countryman says, it's unrealistic at the time but if we get SD in the reichtag and NRM in the streets doing good work, then we are on the right path.

Damn bro I have to get a new one myself soon. This old thing is rusty. And yes, I am hoping for a change and a rising fire in 2018

I can see that being the case, but look, they have already interbred with the women, creating shitskin babies and families, they have already settled there. Now, no amount of political change in this current political climate will allow to clean Sweden up. I mean what can the Swedes really do that goes along the (((modern))) guidelines? Sure they can start limiting the quotas, maybe even deport a few ''troublemakers'', but the problem won't be fixed.

Maciau nigeriu Lietovoi (trakai) kai buvau ant atostogu.

There has been lots of talk about big repatriations ( mass deportations) earlier from SD. It might be something to hope for. There is not much race mixing going on here compared to many other Western countries, according to 2016 statistics 97% of Swedish women had Swedish men as partners statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/sv/ssd/START__AM__AM0401__AM0401Q/NAKUBefolkningJmfM/?rxid=eeeebeef-8967-483a-b187-c39e49f63f93 You can see all the partnerships, age brackets, children, etc there. The only common race mixing pairing is actually Swedish men with Thai female which is also very bad of course.

ah, I see, maybe it ain't all so bad, but do remember not to trust swedish statistics lol, same in the usa, in crime stats they put hispanics under the white category. I've heard your crime stats aren't what they are in real life, so this might not be entirely accurate too, i dont know that. I've heard Germany is also looking to pay the shitskins around 3k each so they fuck off. I see this as another way they get to trick out the money from govts.

>ah, I see, maybe it ain't all so bad
Well you know how it is my friend, some things are bad some aren't. Race mixing is not a big thing here for the most part, unless you go to the most degenerate areas in the capital city. The fact that this incompetent, traitorous government still is in power is an insult to my ancestors and to all who came before us, so it needs to change and it will change in 2018. But of course I understand if you view this with skepticism, I would too. In fact, sometimes I am not even so sure there is hope, I often doubt, but I know that there will at least be a struggle, a fight.

And yup the crime statistics are heavily censored and manipulated. But the right person can easily look at them, it has been done a lot lately and redpilled many normies

youtube.com/watch?v=l1mDq2MSMLo

It's amazing how similar the architecture in Riga is to Stockholm. Riga is probably a thousand times safer though. Beautiful place, it looks like Stockholm 40 years ago

The mutt kids arent that big of a deal, there arent that many in sweden.

Hope will die last, my friend, though it must be absolutely painful to watch this happening to ones country.. If you remember 300 movie, (spartans were actually blonde and blue eyed), their numbers won't count for shit once the inner rage is awakened, I bet even the eternal Sven has some left. I'd love to help too.

well thats encouraging to hear

Just wiped the floor with Lithuania as Livonia in Eu4

Feels good

ko?

good lad

Get on my level

how tall are balts on average?

>their numbers won't count for shit once the inner rage is awakened
True, pic related showed that at least in the past we could fight outnumbered. But the good thing is that at least here, we are still a large majority of the population. I hope that we remain so.

> it must be absolutely painful to watch this happening to ones country.
For sure. It used to depress me and blackpill me but in the end, all I can do is oppose it. If I oppose it I can at least be happy with my own actions, regardless of the final outcome

181cm is average in Lithuania
I'm 183cm, but I consider myself a manlet when even some girls are as tall as me

Probably almost as tall as Nords, but Balts have had poor nutrition and multiple famines in the recent past. Estonia seems to be about as tall as Finns on average, I reckon Latvia and Lithuania is on roughly the same level. They will probably reach 1.80+ average in the very near future

>not forming Livonia, the only Latvian culture country

Pleb

Latvian women are the tallest and the men are in the 4th place

To bad its infessted with russians the good news is demografics there are changing rapidly as more and more russians leave for other euro countries and more ethnic Latvians move to Riga from other parts of Latvia.As for now Latvians are mayority of Rigas inhabitants and rising quickly.We will retake Riga and then Daugavpils.

The irony being that mad dog had a bigger sack than all of them

m8

implying that little weasel even has a sack LOL

>Latvians move to Riga from other parts of Latvia.As for now Latvians are mayority of Rigas inhabitants and rising quickly.We will retake Riga and then Daugavpils.
Very good to hear. I hope to visit Riga someday. Pic related is Stockholm, the similarity is almost haunting isn't it?

All non dutch manlets btfo.

our average is already 181cm(Lithuania)

Preaty tall actualy, Latvian woman are tallest in the world, and men 4th tallest.Estonian men are in 3th place i think, not sure about Lithuanians though.
www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_25-7-2016-18-41-53

Big angry turtle lifting man will crush little American puppy

Oh well, that's nice. I still prefer Kurland or Livonia over Riga though

>dutchmen enters thread as soon as height is mentioned
You never disapoint me

Nice. That's pretty impressive

I feel kind of a manlet, but at least I have an excuse that my spine looks like an S and that's why I'm short(183cm)

Love you too Achmed.

Stockholm looks realy nice, the only problem with Riga though is as you go further and further from center it gets more and more shittier, its full with commie blocks and many russians live there, but if you keep out of those parts of Riga you can have realy good experiance.

Your woman are manlets though

Damn that is also extremely similar, wtf. This picture is christmas market in Gamla Stan ( old town) in Stockholm. Yeah we have lots of commie blocks in Sweden too, but most of them are out in the suburbs

So, fellow balts, when YOU are leaving your country to work abroad?

ive heard you talk some shit user we dont whant any problems dont we?

What is the point though?Economy is rising with astonishing speed, our wages have trippled in few years, soon our average wage will be as much as that of average one in western europe, sure it will take some time but we will get there eventualy.

Looks comfy user.

In a few years.

>Russia lifts sprat import ban from 2 Estonian, Latvian companies
Does it mean that we will finally see legendary Rīgas šprotes again?
Because currently you can buy only Kaliningrad or polish sprats, and they pure shit.

>What is the point though?Economy is rising with astonishing speed, our wages have trippled in few years, soon our average wage will be as much as that of average one in western europe, sure it will take some time but we will get there eventualy.
What the hell is this shilling? Are you on Reiznieces pay roll or some shit? Average salary in country is 631 euros net. What's 600 jewros with current with western eu prices in this meme country?

Lithuanian looks like drunk Latgalian.

Cmere Nil ya cunt

For me next two years will be crucial. I feel like I'm wasting my time here. Literally engineer earns 2x less than a mushroom picker in Ireland.

Of corse Ivan but take in mind the fact that we use them as biological weapons by puting hormones in them.

If we take in count average prices here for stuff those 600 euros are more like 900, if Latvian would have sallary of norwegian he would live like king here since prices are low.

Food pricing is basically the same as here, rent is more expensive, I'll give you that. Good 2 room flat is like 1k euros in Ireland from broker, in Riga 300~ Everything else is the same or cheaper. Public transportation is the same, gym memberships are cheaper on average in Ireland, kindergartens are cheaper in Riga. I've talked with people living there. I even got some receipts with food prices on phone. And what's 600 jewros in Riga? In Ireland average salary is 2,241.15 €, which is +254.38 % more. Shit's ridiculous.

Fuck off then, will ya

I don't want to sound like a pessimist, but I don't see a future for this country. Every year around 20k people leave this country and those are the able-bodied people. Taxes right now are insane. If you have around 1,9k salary on paper, on hand you got like 1,3k. In taxes you pay around 1k (employer + employee). That's fucking insane.

>victim mentality

183 cm (6'0") and I feel like a manlet here quite often. Must be even shittier in Netherlands.

lets form livonia as new micronation and war against the saskaņa kikes

I have two female classmates taller than you, m8. Drink more milk and run more.

whos better