THE TRUMP SHOW - ITS HAPPENING GENERAL

Its time for the final battle!

We are living out a tv series and are approaching the series/season finale.

We know based on Comey's Nuremberg related tweets, we are in store for something big.

Comey and Mueller flipped long ago and took plea deals. Mueller is secretly working with Trump.

Evidence shows Mueller is the monster special prosecutor Trump promised us. He isn't actually investigating Trump, hes going after the entire cabal.

There are over 5,000 sealed indictments across the United States. This means theres an incoming mass lockup.

The truth is going to be revealed.

Its time, boys.

Trailer:
>streamable.com/f4deh

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/942832484139651073
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its almost as if we were told this verbatim back in 2016 by FBIAnon... also known as James Brien Comey Jr.

Checked. Big if true

Livestream and broadcast the firing squads and guillotines live please

Are you ready for the Mueller Massacre?

Quick question.

Is the number of sealed indictments abnormally high or not?

This is the grande finale. Trump is about to play his head.

today or like soon?

This is such a sad larp
Nothing is going to happen

Trump is about to play his hand.* (autocorrect)

When are these fucks going to prison?

Shit larp
Mueller was assigned to dig up dirt on Trump because the dems could not accept an election loss

They are executing false flags (train derailments) to distract from the incoming bombshells.

Fucking this thread again, go rake yourself leaf

Trump hired Mueller, you insufferable retard.

Yes, it is high.

Very soon it seems.

The trips say so

dubtrips? o fug.

Always tomorrow, never today

trips of truth

Yes a tweet from 2012 is somehow relevant to this week, kys

Thanks for the heads up user, I'm gonna go sell all my stocks and shitcoins and load up on gold since the storms about to hit

/ourgoy/

it's almost as if this exact same post, word for word, shows up in every thread.

L A R P
A
R
P R A L

>Mueller flipped!
This BS needs to die. I don't know if the shills really believe it, or are just trying to keep the Trump supporters subdued, but the effect is that Trump supporters aren't getting upset about things they should be upset about.

Mueller was born and raised to be a swamp rat, and 99.99999% of the political corruption that went on while he was at the FBI went unpunished.

Mueller's career was based on leading investigations to dead ends. He was useful to both parties.

The Russia investigation was the deep state throwing a bone to Mueller and telling him he can finally go full-on 100% against a politician.

Fuck off retard, you do not know shit. I'm sure Mueller indicting Manafort, Flynn and eventually Jared Kushner is all part of the plan. Jeff sessions fucked up by recusing himself and is the only reason this whole thing exists

>"muh drumpf has a plan"

>canada flag

you idiots never fail to make me laugh

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAH

i'm waiting until something concrete happens to fully embrace the hypetrain

It never happens. Never, I've been on here far too long to ever fall for this shit.

checking those trips of truth

You are the one that doesn't know anything

kys Jew

Checked.

Also, who is pic related?

Holy shit, people who believe this are literally suffering from the worst case of cognitive dissonance. Everything, EVERYTHING that Mueller has done so far was against Trump if you've seen some DNC or Clinton leaks it was just that' leaks, Mueller isn't working on them because he's a corrupt fuck that tries to take down Trump or at the very least recommend impeachment on grounds of whatever the results of the investigation are.
I really believe that this whore larp must me leftypol

ahh yes the 4000d chess. My bad!

>autocorrect
phonefag

kys faggot

*Whole larp must be

F

Tfw my shitpost trips has been capped and added to the bot thread zeitgeist.

>Digits
Rush just shared a rumor that Mueller is going to clear Trump of any wrong doing.

So Trump and his team win the election against all odds and come in and immediately start acting like complete idiots. It's not even 4d chess it's logic. He hired all the players he is charge of the game.

Jesus, another day, another Larper posting a picture of Jack.

Why did Tony Podesta quit his job and lose his company?

Checked. Kek speaks to us in mysterious ways.

Mueller is about to BTFO the swamp

kek half the pictures in this thread I made as OC. I guess im a smartboy

>over 5,000 sealed indictments

Can I get some clarification on the real number? I've seen 4k, 9k, and now 5k sealed indictments. What's the actual number as of today?

Nothing is going to happen. Nothing ever happens.

Checked!

I have to dig through like 20 threads that are totally useless to get to anything good. And somehow I just minimize without posting how shitty they all are. Strange the people who insist on posting “this thread again.”

>This BS needs to die. I don't know if the shills really believe it, or are just trying to keep the Trump supporters subdued, but the effect is that Trump supporters aren't getting upset about things they should be upset about.
This. These threads are obviously being made by shills.

>kys Jew

How about contributing with some actual facts instead of acting like an anifa soyboy?

He might have avoided conflicts of interest but did you hear anything else since then or with the Awan brothers? I honestly hope that something would come out of that but Mueller or other FBI (see Strzok) don't seem to focus on anything elde but Trump.

Mueller was involved in 9/11. Anyone who thinks he "flipped" is out of their mind.

You realize by spending so much time attacking these threads you give them credence right?

>23rd HABBENING thread this week and its only Monday
NK I beg of you, light the fire.

>Mueller is secretely working for trump!
Being this delusional.

>Mueller was born and raised to be a swamp rat, and 99.99999% of the political corruption that went on while he was at the FBI went unpunished
Do you think you can drain a swamp without knowing the swamp?

I'm not attacking anything with no specific intent you paranoid fuck. The last thing that would keep me up at night is threads like these being taken seriously. I'm just giving my two cents, all the Mueller is /ourguy/ shit sounds ridiculous to me.

There's literally 0 difference between you and braindead sjws. Two sides of the same delusional coin.

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/942832484139651073

>Trump Dossier Author Christopher Steele Worked With FBI’s McCabe & DOJ’s Ohr on Russian Organized Crime Long Before 2016 Election

If this is the 72hr thing, I'm pissed.

Not if Trump gave him no other choice...

Trump always wins.

>a leaf

Context?

2009 had 1400 indictments if that helps.

Shit's gonna be like when Bain put half of Gotham city on trial... it will be extremely painful.

FETUS

Q IS REAL

>5,000 sealed indictments... mass lockup
they would false flag nuke NYC, DC, or some other place before they let that happen

Trump interviewed Mueller the day before he was appointed special prosecutor.

Israel won't exist soon pedo faggot.

It's a bot Comey made to beg for redemption.

For a job he literally couldn't do anymore because of term limits.

>25 from Idaho with a population of just over 1.5million.

It’s those cunts that HRC let steal children from Haiti.

F

Oh no. Pretty sure shit's gonna happen. We're in full Coup suppression and nobody wants to admit it.

This is like some Yu-gi-oh shit where Toshi (whoever the main character is) has been beaten into a corner, only to come swinging back with some real unexpected combos.

Manafort was dirty anyways. Flynn will walk. Jared needs an oven.