Why don't we start wearing suits again just like real men did in the past...

Why don't we start wearing suits again just like real men did in the past? Modern ''men'' clothes are fucking degenerate and they look shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oqp5zI4Ng_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because autistic "gentlemen" ruined it for the rest of us, same as the trench coat and fedora

Because they are expensive. We also don't wear the same clothes day after day like we had

>french coat
>fedora

Lmao we don't have to wear those.

I prefer military uniforms.

Because our society is in collapse and apathy is one of our last remaining virtues, along with (apparently) mental disorders like autism, homosexuality, and nigger-fucking.

Look at that suit. You can just tell it was made from strong materials. He was doing actual physical labor in that suit, it's been through some stuff. Buy a suit today and it's 400 dollars for a cheap piece of shit which will fall apart if you do anything other than stand, walk at a slow pace, or sit still.

Collar shirt, haircut eveyr other payday and a well groomed mustache are fine for men over 30. WE do need to look presentable but please don't get LARPy or stylish.

Already doing this, I suggest every white man do the same.

No, I was just pointing out other things those "people" have ruined

Yeah but look at hugo boss website. Basically anyone who is Fit and has basic hygiene can dress well and pull it off.

Atheists and fat faggots try to use it to make up for their laziness and end up looking retarded.b

this. if you want an actually quality made suit, you gotta buy designer shit.

i scour goodwills and vintage stores for discounted designer brands all the time. 60 dollars for an unstructured tomas maier jacket---so cozy, so comfy, such a nice fit, such nice lines.

but now in the days of mass produced clothing....uh uh....nothing so nice

Because most of us look like shit in suits.

I would get really hot and sweat like a pig in a suit like that, especially when it's warm.

Even now I always just go out in a t-shirt and jacket.

Strangely enough, when I'm suddenly exposed to cold, I start sweating as well.

Do you smoke?

Never smoked in my life.

Washing machines.

Degenerate fashion started in the 80s.

Good. Because that supposed 'sudden' sweating from cold happens to smokers, don't know why. I think it is the constant sweating of filth that makes the people notice it more..

There's nothing wrong with trench coats or fedoras. There's something wrong with you if you're so beta you won't wear something you like because uncool people wear it too.

>Never smoked in my life.

NOT EVEN PENIS?

i follow the "when in rome" idea. dress as you would expect for the area but dress nice. a suit in a rural situation would be suspect and not recommended

He gets it. Suits take a little bit more time, and lazy women don't want to do it.

I'll have a chat with your local imam about that potty mouth, Aziz.

penis doesn't count

Funny the German is the one who assumed everyone has smoked penis at least once in their lifetimes.

I get your point but the men who actually built Rome sure as hell did not follow this rule.

There is literally nothing wrong with admiring and enjoying copious amounts of beautiful uncut penis.

I have smoked dozens of penises.

>I get your point but the men and women who actually built Rome

Fixed for accuracy.

Mfw i have pants like the guy in the left corner.

I wear a suit every day to work.

Why don't any of you have jobs?

>REDDIT
>FEDORA TIER
fucking finland LMAO HAHAH , yeah dude go dress like humphrey bogart you will look SO GOOD

It is my professional opinion that Finns look great in suits, but even better nude.

same

t.

I guess having children is sort of like building, so OK men and women.

Because it only looks cool to autistics hence why ur a finn

There are men that still wear suits. They just hang out in different social circles than you (wealthier ones)

60s

yeah, rich people are awful

>stopping at the industrial era fashion
pleb. why not go back all the way to the byzantine era fashion?

Mate all you need is a smart shirt,jumper and jeans/suit pants to not look like a degenerate if you really care that much, although personally most the time I'm just in my gym clothes

It's Netanyahu

>Because autistic "gentlemen" ruined it for the rest of us, same as the trench coat and fedora
Heh nothing personal kid.

Apology accepted, little leafbro.

Roman society was extremely patriarchal at the beginning so this is incorrect.

Next to no one in my state (ME) wears suits outside of special occasions or for work. Most people are blue-collar, where dressing "nice" basically means a sharp-looking plaid shirt, jeans that aren't ripped, and boots not covered in mud. Even to weddings or funerals, the people attending usually don't wear anything fancier than dress pants and a button-up shirt.
I don't see suits catching on again, as nice as that would be. People walk around in their fucking PJs now.

I wear a suit to work everyday, what are you talking about?

Nothing is stopping you. Try going downtown in a tailored suit around happy hour.

You will have to call the police from all the 10s trying to rape you

Reminder that Thomas Edison was the Steve Jobs of his day and invented nothing

This.

It just seems like you're trying too hard.
Maybe a tasteful shirt and suit trousers though, a suit is for an occasion or professional setting imo.

I do like the victorian way, always a suit and the best you can afford, I have to admit

Richfag that shoots with a lot of influential people, can confirm they're tossers

>Modern ''men'' clothes are fucking degenerate and they look shit.
Fucking Chads and their Abercrombie shirts.
I'll show ladies the true meaning of style.

>Roman society was extremely patriarchal

No wonder they went extinct.

I lived through the 80's and the only guys wearing that shit was on tv. although, I didn't live in CA so maybe I'm wrong.

Fuckin agree OP. I never see anyone dress in suits. Watching shows like Boardwalk Empire and Peaky Blinders just gets so frustrating cuz everyones clothes is looking so good and its a shame people have sunk to todays standards of degenerate clothing.

they are stylish, this needs to be mainstream

That actually happened after the women started gaining their freedom. Not that I expect you to accept the implications of that

Real men wear suits

the girl with the hoodie looks kinda cute...

>Why don't we start wearing suits again just like real men did in the past?

most of us are poor, here.

>girl

No suit, but I wear a tie each day.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

>it's the women!
>it's the jews!
>it's the liberals!
>it's the gays!

Rural and suburban retards should be euthanized.

Suits?

Damn people looked like fucking dorks back then.

both are degenerate trash

hey reviewbrah hope your keeping well

I was gonna point that out too, think it's just a cute boy.

fixd that photo m8s

but trash with fash

Try dressing like an adult man who puts some effort into his appearance. You'll be amazed at how much more respect you get from those whom you encounter in any given situation. Don't expect people to take you seriously if you're still dressing the way you did in high school.

got laid off because GE is shitting themselves financially right now. u hire electrical engineers?

It's nothing compared to 90s fashion.

Some good advice'
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqp5zI4Ng_s

I swear I saw him at cracker barrel the other day

That is quite possibly the gayest suit I have ever seen.

>buttoning the bottom button

His gf is pretty hot but comes across as a bit insectoid.

Because it's too expensive to keep on cleaning them

i dislike suits.

What are you talking about? Autism is the most common insult today on the left and right.

I will wear one if you do. I don't think anyone would really care. kek

hella bruh

too hot in summer
too cold in winter
millions wear them every day

Fat guy is unironically /fa/ as fuck

now the old timey with the long tails n top hat. now were making a scene. kek

Because not all of us live in a frozen hell hole where you can wear a suit somewhat comfortably all year round, I've got a seersucker suit for the summer and I still sweat like a whore in church whenever I actually wear the damn thing

>t. someone whose never worn a dress uniform

Cammies and coveralls are comfy as fuck tho

You can start by doing simple things....

1. No open toe shoes, sandals, flip flops. We only want to see women's feet.

2. No cargo shorts. Slovenly degenerate look with your life stuffed into side pockets making you look like rain main.

3. No more shorts on public, only at beach. Even working out. You wear sweat pants. Wear jeans or pants at all times. Even on the hottest days, you can find pant material to accommodate.

4. No hats on backwards. If you are over the age of 10, then you are a wigger or autist.

5. No sports team apparel of any kind. Hats, t-shirts, jackets, everything. Get rid of it.

Do thess and you will increase respectability in society and for yourself. Just don't announce it.

Because its fucking 40 degrees here mate.

He looks surprisingly good for someone at least three times their healthy weight.

Nigga, that's probably a twink

That's rather chilly in america units