What is Sup Forums opinion on Spain?

What is Sup Forums opinion on Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give Galicia to Portugal

Spain is great, good food nice weather good football and beeches

Is it full of rapefugees and blacks or what?

My ancestors :)

So why was Spain as backwards as Eastern Europe?

Why is your unemployment so high?

shithole, but miles better than moortugal

great country. great history, food and alcool very cheap but with quality

unfortunately, they're dying though. very old population, many of the youngsters, even if white, arent really spanish but foreigners.

there are plenty of cities that look like a retirement home

Bunch of idiots who let their forests get set on fire like the faggots in Cali.

the north wasn't
the south was, is and always will

wtf m8. Thread about Spain, starts to talk nonsense about Poland. lel

Leftist shithole

I don't know

I asked about Spain, only the titles of my images are about Poland. Didn't Spain have its own group of merchants? Didn't Spain expel the Jews because of that?

your ass seems preety much buthurted shitskin. were you enslaved by us too?

I hate the hipster version of tapas. completely misunderstands what tapas should be about

I meant Spain, though.

els portuguesos em foteu fàstic

don't dare speak to your catalan superiors like that, moor-monkey

lol stfu
Catalonia is the only white region in the south of Europe.

In a couple of years we will be such an economic power moortugeese and manolos will beg to join our economic programs in exchange of territory.

But it will be too late.
You guys laughed at our cost for too long.

a chimp from a meme region without history or culture and cucked by the muslos talking about glorious Portvgal? lmao what's gonna be next?

I've asked Spanish people over and over to tell me what Spain invented in the past 200 years..best answer I got was a guy who discovered something about the nervous system.

You have what 45 million people, but your highest university is ranked like 200 in the world, you don't invent anything any are responsible for basically zero science.

It's Europe in a nutshell. just existing, but not doing a single thing, not even trying.

Yeah is very sad, however, there are a lot of spaniard's sons and grandsons in south america that could become the right kind of migration for Spain

yeah achmed, yeah
it was a pleasure to smash arab-communists like you.

Behold.

This was the catalan empire. We dominated other europeans, fought tough and nail with them, won, and ruled them fairly and mercifully (treatment you would not deserve). All this while being way less people, even if we were and are much whiter and smarter.

meanwhile, what has been the p*rtuguese empire? a festering brown shithole who were only ever able to defeat stone-age-tier indians. Pathetic.

tooth and nail*

I hope you aren't PNR, some leftypol larping as retard and nationalist. Only the dumb PT user in this board and replying to every bait with a degree of seriousness makes me question your IQ.
Reveal geoflag

LMAO
You live in a paralel universe meme flag shitskin larping as catalan.
wuiiiter? maybe in your dreams. Or you are white or you are not, you obviously are not. Like we can spot here buthurted and inferiory complexed about us, typical shitskin behaviour.

> who were only ever able to defeat stone-age-tier indians. Pathetic.

You have no much an aideia of anything have you ape? portugal in is glorious and old history defeated dozens if not hundreds of times other europeans, usually in numebric inferiority.
just an example - pic

what about you? it's really a joke to even compare.

subhumans

Shut up cuckhold go clean the fucking kitchen and don't embaress yourself faggot.
and btw i never vist int

Iberia is western slav

yes, but it's europe. so it's more likely they'll accept rapefugees instead of somebody with 100% spanish ancestry

this is my geoflag you inferior cunt

portugal is an embarrasment, it's like a piece of africa stuck to the european continent, on all objective standards, you're disgusting
my tiny country full of immigrants and andalusians has HIGHER gpd than you and a lot less population

throughout history the shitskintuguese have only conquered shithole jungles against tiny tribes of indians that had no real resistance.
think about it you arrogant non-country piece of shit. I know Catalonia has a lot of problems and isn't even above average in wealth compared to other europeans, but you are a fucking disgrace in all aspects.

Brain drain, our most brilliant scientists are everywhere in the EU and the US, gubmint only interest is making a quick buck with tourism, they have no interest in developing industries.

So what was spanish social structure up until Franco's economic development? In Poland it was mostly peasantry, intelligentsia (which is who the hell knows what, lawyers, doctors, teachers but not really your merchants-townspeople) and then some remnants of land owners

Feels bad man

Very similar to yours but with small land owners in the north and latifundios in the south, owned by the nobility.

That's a fine pack of cherry picking graphs + lies + disonesty you have there, congrats buthurted achmed
Posting pictures of gypsies and called them portuguese is the ultimate insanity.
That's why we are one of the 25 richest countries in the world with a top tier quality of life.
While Catalonia is a meme region full of arabs, and commies, a joke to all europe, not just for the 8 seconds, but because of cucholds like you.

>HIGHER gpd than you and a lot less population

Even there you lose commie-moor, my region AM Lisboa, has a higher GDP that catalonia, also madrid have it and also the basque country.

Well, they at least managed to push the muslims back to africa where they belong, unlike those lazy greeks in the east.

yes, also full of your kind

Too much civil wars. At least 3 only in the XIX century plus some major revolts and uprisings.

>some guy something about the nervous system something something
You gotta be kidding
Plus you have to keep in mind that when the industrial revolution came, our empire was dying and our people starving. If we would be living in the XVI century we would be talking about how iliterate anglos are and how enlighted Italians and Spaniards are. Our contributions mostly come from those times. In 500 years, with people already living in other planets, people will laugh about USA contributions aswell.
Bonus:
>Cigarretes
>Reliable trans-oceanic sailing (plus galleons, caravels and so)
>Submarine (Isaac Peral)
>The arquebus (which developed muskets)
>Epidural anesthesia
>Hypodermical needle
>Scubas
>Automatic calculator
>Cableway
>Talgo trains (as the one which crashed today in the USA)
>Radio (Julio Cervera. 11 years before Marconi)

I love Espana. How do I into Spanish pussy? Tight / loose?

Get fucked
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Spain
"In recent years Spain reached an impressive ninth in the rankings of world science (with 2.5% of publications)"
t. jewpedia