Ask a Moroccan living in France anything

I came to France ilegally when i was minor long time ago.
Now i'm a French citizen i have the right to vote and every basic rights, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtuHqQO5T8o
dailywire.com/news/19987/15-moroccan-teens-treated-rabies-after-having-sex-joseph-curl
thesun.co.uk/news/4247444/fifteen-teens-treated-for-rabies-after-gang-rape-of-donkey-as-cops-urge-anybody-else-who-admired-the-beast-to-turn-themselves-in-to-avoid-disease-spreading/
youtube.com/watch?v=qoO7iU2ulV0
youtube.com/watch?v=OPNz36-p_n0
youtube.com/watch?v=u8-ZH7TsZlw&t=51s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks_in_France
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Présence_sarrasine_au_nord_des_Pyrénées
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traite_des_esclaves_de_Barbarie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you ever eaten cous cous? Is it good?

How much crime do you do?

Mashallah, the fire rises.

Get the fuck out of there DGSI

Are the Black French based?

Can you leave?

Écrit en français pour prouver que tu n'es pas un shill, Momo

I eat couscous everyfriday when i pray at the mosque for free, best meal ever.

I used to steal a lot when I first came but some organization that helps illegal minors migrants helped me a lot, i could continue my studies and have my personal logement.

Go back to your homeland.

You are not a Moroccan living in France, you are a Frenchman. Vívé lá révólútíóné!

Are you still a goat fucker?

J'attends toujours...

this
meme flag
Bait

In Morocco we all hate black people, but since we are in France we have common interrest, so they are our best allies.
Blacks in France are all muslims, so yes by definition they're all based.

No, now that i've got French nationality i will stay here until the last day of my life, eventually bring some quality wife material from morocco after having enough of white girls.

Just
a kike or anglo shill, he clearly can't speak french...

euh ouais si tu veux je peux parler français tranquillement mais je vois pas l'intêret sur un espace d'échange en anglais.

no

i see myself as french as other french people yes.

>I used to steal a lot when I first came but some organization that helps illegal minors migrants helped me a lot, i could continue my studies and have my personal logement.

sounds like a honest decent man
forget your past and behave as a good citizen user. God bless you

Do you think/feel Morocco is superior to France? If so why aren't you living there?

>no
That's not an acceptable answer.

Quality wives from Morocco stay in Morocco. I know, I met a bunch here :)

>sounds like a honest decent man
Honest decent man
>Getting a free ride while french students have to pay for their education
The absolute state of burgers, guess you fatsos really buy into all that dreamer newspeak huh?

>i see myself as french as other french people yes
Good, good

Well looking at french cities he damn well should. Very few Pierres remain.

Est-ce que tu as hâte que la France soit un sale bled comme le Maroc, donc toi et tes chiens frères pourrront se sentire a leur place...en crevant de faim et en étant pauvre, bien sûr.

I believe in Allah, it's haram to have sexual penetrations with animals.
Only muslim people doing that are paki's, and your playing jews game by spreading the lies.

thanks a lot, i'm a good maghrebis, i already have a bachelor of mathematics and i'm still studying, i will work in france and serve this country until i get enough money and old enough to go back to morocco and invest.

>Only muslim people doing that are paki's, and your playing jews game by spreading the lies.
Why were there several Syrians then who got caught fucking animals in Berlin?

What is your name and address?

>Why were there several Syrians then who got caught fucking animals in Berlin?
Tbh that's the least of your problems Dieter.

good good

What do you think about ISIS?

Do you think the public perception of you Arabs shifted after the attacks by the native French? Have you noticed different attitudes in your personal life since then?

i have no futur if i stay in morocco, i come from a poor family and this country is full of inequalities.
but yes i believe that morocco is better than france when you have enough money and can live decent live

youtube.com/watch?v=gtuHqQO5T8o it's good to live in morocco to be honnest, i want to go back as soon as i can.

i think i know them more than you do considering the fact that i'm moroccan and that i have sisters.
who would refuse a france passeport lol

>What is your name and address?

Something like 27 Quai du Port, 13002 Marseille, France

>i have no futur if i stay in morocco
So it's up to the french to make sure you have even less of a future in France?

cause they ate all the goat.

dailywire.com/news/19987/15-moroccan-teens-treated-rabies-after-having-sex-joseph-curl

coasting 50k$ a year to the tax payer to be exact.

take me by your hand senpai

>coasting 50k$ a year to the tax payer to be exact.
Of course you do Ahmed.

>I believe in Allah, it's haram to have sexual penetrations with animals.
>Only muslim people doing that are paki's, and your playing jews game by spreading the lies.

thesun.co.uk/news/4247444/fifteen-teens-treated-for-rabies-after-gang-rape-of-donkey-as-cops-urge-anybody-else-who-admired-the-beast-to-turn-themselves-in-to-avoid-disease-spreading/
>FIFTEEN teenagers in a rural Moroccan town have been treated for rabies after reportedly raping an infected local donkey, according to reports.

LMAO

>50k per year

Holy shit do the arabs even work?

nope, i'm paying 3k€ a year.

je ne te permetterai pas d'insulter le maroc qui est un royaume millénaire plus grand que le tien.
on est dèja chez nous, la france est un pays musulman a advenir que tu veuilles ou pas.

source ??? don't generalize ...

My name is Kays, I live in Paris 10ème arrondissement.

>Needing a god to know not to fuck animals
Great!

>raping
Might have been consensual famalam. You clearly don't know how promiscuous donkeys can get these days.

Are you berber?

One day the European man will awaken again and every non-European will be thrown in concentration camps.

How does it feel to know this is your future?

Tu me montres un royaume Arabe...les bougnoules sont des maghrébins aka les esclaves des Arabes, tu te rappelles Momo?

what do you and your family think about christians from MENA(asyrians, copts, arab christians, etc)?

Mashallah my brother.

you never conquered france ...

Even mexican gived much hard time to french than your shithole.

Quite honestly if I was a mudslime from any place other than Syria or Afghanistan I would be looking to gtfo out of western europe within the next 20 years. Shit is about to hit the fan very soon.

>le mec ne sait pas parler Français
>le mec post des images du drapeau Algérien
>le mec n'est ni Marocain ni Français

ISIS lol they're finished, nobody like them in arab countries ...
it's always cringy the first day at the supermarkets people are staring at you differently, but France is a very lefty country and their people always cohabited with arabs, i feel nothing different than a native french and i've never felt any form of racism ( a part from the internet and Sup Forums.)

mr7ba a sat tla3 l tanja ntsserklou f champ elysée.

Is it true that french girls are total dogs?

do you like erdogan

>a part from the internet and Sup Forums
Pakistani here. This.

partly, my mother if 100% berber from the rif.
on my paternal side i come straight from the arabian peninsula ( my first name is ' Moulay' )

white people can't fight.

When do we start, brother? The French are weak. What we did a few years was a good example :)

>i come straight from the arabian peninsula
time to leave sweetie
When us amazigh take over we will slaughter arab pigs like you

I agree. Europeans in their country are still largely the majority and will be so for at least some decades unlike typical Sup Forums posters think.

Plus, last time we chimped out between killing each other, can you imagine what we can do to people that look like alien to us?

>white people can't fight.

french cucks can't fight nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=qoO7iU2ulV0
>Moroccan beaten to death by based Italian

and you can take Constantinople back at that time. I hope you haven't forgotten this shit.

when was the last time the white man chimped out?

wouldn't worry about it, most of these "cheriffien" types get 80>% berber when they do a DNA test anyway.

Go be a sandnigger/troll somewhere else you faggot.

GO BACK IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY FUCKING SAND NIGGERS

non, les maghrébins se sont mélangés avec les arabes génétiquement on est quasiment pareil.
l'esclavage d'un musulman par un musulman est interdit par l'islam.

we have no problems against christians in general really, and i personally like a lot christians i feel them very close to us.
there is a lot of arabs christian singers, we watch them and are fond of them :D
checkout: nancy ajram, fairuz, myriam fares etc ...

vous n'avez jamais colonisé le maroc ni la tunisie.
on vous a colonisé pendant 7 siècles.
paix.

How much longer until the islamic takeover of frogland is complete?

>take constantinople
istanbul has a higher population than the entirety of greece

are you berber too?

yes, soussi from tiznit

WW2?

Azul gma

youtube.com/watch?v=OPNz36-p_n0

Why do north African women in France like bbc so much?

Do you do your daily prayers?

Do you engage in pre-martial intercourse

Do you drink?

because they don't have a father willing to honour kill
in algeria they would be murdered for acting like a THOT

not interrested in killing innocents.
allah prohibited that.

france girls are really sluty, i've fucked plenty of them and they were the ones demanding the d.
they have a sort of arab fantasm.
i still regret it thought and i hope allah forgives me.

hmmm ... mixed feelings

>non, les maghrébins se sont mélangés avec les arabes génétiquement on est quasiment pareil.
>l'esclavage d'un musulman par un musulman est interdit par l'islam.

kek I'm Arab and I have 3 north african slaves (2 from Morocco). Arabs are superior to north african niggers, we have no respect for your kind ;)

brother

>vous n'avez jamais colonisé le maroc ni la tunisie. on vous a colonisé pendant 7 siècles.
>Sandnigger education

So what, niggers will be billion soon and they will still be as irrelevant as they are today.

>t. se faisait voler son gouter par Rachid et Mamadou en CP

7 centuries , lol wut ? you meant 7 months or maybe 7 days ?
You mistake france and spain momo.
also if catalunya existed at some point that's because you got your sorry ass whipe from them by french.

It would take 4 weeks to ravage the whole north afica , without even using H bombs. and that's only with france turning on back the whole wars industry machine.

You have no idea about eastern european country now they have industrial capacity.

>white people can't fight.

This is why you shitkins have been colonized. We don't need to know how to fight, we just need our brains to develop warfare tactics to own you with guns, like we did in the past.

How does it feel to know that your people have been colonized, tortured and raped for centuries by those "who can't fight"? Tell me because I will never know it since I'm white (I'm from North of Italy before you start memeing) and we always have been the dominant race.

Why your women's are so hot ?

jewish upbringings
show me your flag

i meant like a chimpout against minoyrties

>muh dick

Magrebis are all sexually frustrated here nobody wants to fuck with you not even your girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8-ZH7TsZlw&t=51s 1 moroccan beating 5 whites.
videos mean nothing lol ...

no i'm in my country and i'm as french as you are.

20 years at most at this rythm lol ...

siro t7awaw aferfer.

Are you into black guys yourself?

est-ce que tu as une beurette petite amie?

In wiki, they are mostly Christians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks_in_France

Why are Moroccan women so easy?

c'est toi qui devrais retourner a l'école, un protectorat est différent d'une colonisation.
je fais des études moi au moins pour bosser et payer le rsa des déchets comme toi tu devrais me remercier enfant de putin.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Présence_sarrasine_au_nord_des_Pyrénées oui je sais on vous a pas appris ça a l'école

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traite_des_esclaves_de_Barbarie encore moins ça j'imagine.

A quand la réémigration ?

Moroccan women are pretty hot desu

I know youre a little magrebhi brown shit from 14/18 or whatever the forum on jvc is called you literal retard. Gtfo.

fuck off
i seriously hate our diaspora

How much for a gram of the best hashish?

According to an user that shared here an article from Vice, it accelarated because of the mainstream media attention to Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.

Indeed, my ex gf was. And another job co worker used to like me tho but she had a bf. the non muslims Moroccan women's are top tier.