Palestine

Where does Sup Forums stand on the Palestinian question?

Israel won't exist soon.

Any enemy of the Jew is a friend indeed

we stand with europe

nuke the middle east and all sandnigger countries including the UK

>t. JIDF faggot

Keep telling yourself that.

They are pests like any muslims and should be carpet bombed along with Israel so Europeans can take back the Holy Land and the Mediterranean

please nuke the US too, we're all retarded as proven by all burger posters on the site.

i present exhibit A:

>t. VPN Israeli bitch.

>his digit is 404

Just like Israel will be in 15 years.

are you only capable of making those shitposts starting in
>t.
because damn what a low, nigger tier level of discourse

nuke the earth

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Couldn't care less. The only unfortunate thing about the whole situation is that the two sides aren't more evenly matched. Still, if I had to choose, I'd pick the Palestinians over (((israel)))

Your mom is your dad

Israel. Ever wondered why diaspora Jews hate Israel and push the whole Palestine thing? Because Israel is a threat to diaspora Jews. If Jews could simply live in their own little holy land and move on, people would forget the 6 gorillion and the immunity that Jews have in the West would wane over time.
A world where whites eventually move on from being guilted about WW2 and where Jews can't live like kings in their society anymore? No cigar.
And fucking Israel would give them something more than the 6 gorillion. Just another form of guilt with "look what happened to Israel, the world hates Jews!" to harp on about for another 100 years odd or so.
I prefer the rats in their "righteous" containment zone, than among us for an even longer period of time. And I would not bat an eye at dead shitskins.

fck that shit
distance from both is the europeans way..... let them fight eachother outside of europa, and expell both out of our lands.

>Where does Sup Forums stand on donkeys?

A bunch of arabs that are useful in israel as low wage slave labor (Jews hate minimum wage hard labor jobs). And for giving us constant excuses to expand. We play them like a fiddle. Without them, Israel would be a shadow of itself. We actually created the palestinian meme for our own purpose.

>Where does Sup Forums stand on the Palestinian question?
On the white side. Israel.

Jews aren't white.

It doesn't matter. Some worthless conflict across the ocean isn't our concern.
Fuck off.

I stand with Palestine and hope the Palestinians get every inch of their land back. Zionism and Judaism are the same thing and there is no difference between nationalist jews or globalist jews.

I can't wait to see all the HD pics and vids of Israel getting raped by Hezbollah. It's gonna he beautiful.

Which Palestinian question?

Why are there Palestinians?

Why don't Arabs house the Palestinians?

Why do Palestinians prefer to live in Israel?

>Ever wondered why diaspora Jews hate Israel and push the whole Palestine thing?
On what planet? Sorry but you’re extremely brainwashed if you don’t think Jewish owned media orgs aren’t pro-Israel as fuck.

Is that the fascist salute?

>Which Palestinian question?
Palestine is under occupation
>Why are there Palestinians?
They're native to that land. Lived there for centuries.
>Why don't Arabs house the Palestinians?
Why don't X house the jews? Why do they have to be housed by ethnically clensing Palestine?
>Why do Palestinians prefer to live in Israel?
Palestinians and jews were living side by side for a very long time before the current world government system was set up. Jerusalem is important for all 3 abrahamic religions.

I think it's possible for people to share Jerusalem and everyone will be happy

yeah let them fight each other that surely wont generate more refugees he he he good goy!!

Ahmed pls

>Which Palestinian question?

The question on how the illegal annexion of palestinian land can be undone.
Israel is not a legal country. It simply does not deserve to exist.

>Why are there Palestinians?
Palestinians are people that got their land stolen by jews and got deported from their soil that is now called Israel.

>Why don't Arabs house the Palestinians?
They do. Look at Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.

>Why do Palestinians prefer to live in Israel?
Because it's their land mistakenly called Israel.

It's your concern because the USA is giving 30billion of taxpayers money to Israel each year.

A strong and protected border could cope with these refugees.
But i am fully pro war between muzzies and jews. Let them both exterminate each other. The remains get bombed to hell by us.

No Jerusalem will be a Crusader Kingdom and that will be the end of your heresy-speak young leaf.

Remember when palestinians moved into lebanon? They started killing christians

Fuck jews fuck muslims both serve the same demiurge

We Kuwaitis literally think Israel should be wiped off the map and destroyed

>Palestinians are people that got their land stolen by jews

Please explain this picture. I believe it is from New York Times from 1922.

You can find more of those. There have been more boycotts of Palestinian ....... jews. before 1947.

any enemy of the malignant cancer that is jews is an ally

I hate Muslims and Jews. Nuke the fucking place

Unless the enemy of your enemy is also your sworn enemy. Think of Patton talking about continuing the fight and kicking the commies all the way back to Moscow and how right he was

>Mudslimes
>people

Gas kikes

Free Palestine

Israel is the apple of the jew's eye. Any harm that comes to israel is good.

One of the only smart comments in this thread

I hate (((them))) as much as anyone else here, but seriously who gives a fuck about the fucking Palestinian subhumans???