I thought Trump was going to rebuild America’s infrastructure?

I thought Trump was going to rebuild America’s infrastructure?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/trafficandcommuting/trump-budget-slashes-federal-aid-for-rail-long-distance-amtrak-routes/2017/05/23/55df2bc4-3fdf-11e7-adba-394ee67a7582_story.html?utm_term=.271373682b13
theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/30/amtrak-budget-cuts-texas-trump-support-betrayal
youtu.be/t--xY6LIMVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be American
>get trained

Trump ordered this crash, in order to get more dems to vote for infrastructure

Maybe if the dems would stop resisting literally everything he wants to do we would have been done with fixing everything already

true, this is 4d chess

gotta cut taxes for goldman sachs first

Trump budget slashes federal aid for rail, long-distance Amtrak routes
washingtonpost.com/local/trafficandcommuting/trump-budget-slashes-federal-aid-for-rail-long-distance-amtrak-routes/2017/05/23/55df2bc4-3fdf-11e7-adba-394ee67a7582_story.html?utm_term=.271373682b13

GOP controls Congress. Trump has no infrastructure plan other than cutting infrastructure

Amtrak's $630m Trump budget cut could derail service in 220 US cities
theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/30/amtrak-budget-cuts-texas-trump-support-betrayal

trump's busy .......... playing golf!

>Starbucks built train

Tracks are brand new. This shit was sabotaged, watch.

Hurr Durrr it's Drumpftzs fault! ZGRHPFTHTZ BTFO.

Nice literal fake news OP, terrible shopping job and all the sources I've seen say 6 dead as of now. Not that Trump isn't a piece of shit but you don't need to be spreading misinformation to prove that. Piss off.

Democrats literally blocked any infrastructure spending out of spite. They got mad because they said that was part of their agenda.

50 dead? The local news here is saying 6.

Im so sorry for your cuck PM. That crying while apologizing to the lgbt community must have been embarrassing.

DRUMPF

Train Control! When America?

How many more people need to die in needless train violence?

>there are 607,380 bridges in america
>trump has been in office 332 days
>overhauling 1830 bridges per day is logical

>be stephen paddock
>a train crash kills more people than you

hard core blue states

didnt you niggers have 7/7

>Get's told by facts
>Starts using strawman

trump cucks everyone

Get your facts straight you lying faggot.

Antifa derails train
>Trumps fault

I'm sure you fully supported Trump and his promise to rebuild Americas Infrastructure

Antifa poured concrete over the tracks.

you fucking putrid demon nigger. Every single democrat should be skinned alive

antifa!!
>tequila keeps playing...

Who told me what exactly.
Im just sympathizing with a national embarrassment for a neighboring country

BN

This must be Hillary's fault.
Thanks Obama.

How did Democrats block infrastructure spending when the GOP controls every level of government? The truth is that the GOP blocked Obama's infrastructure plan out of spite. Choke on your lies and a big black cock.

sexual assault and rape

>Trump uses derailment to promote agenda
>Liberals use literally anything that happens to promote their agenda
God forbid Trump does it.

>50 Dead
You are fake news!

It doesn't matter how much money these niggers are given. Rebuilding the infrastructure is going to HAVE to be a purge of these city-slicker niggers from these positions. They simply cannot resist the temptations of taking the money, and they cannot overcome their laziness.

>brand new train line
>first run on tracks
>several warnings from local politicians it would lead to crashes
>liberal "mass transit is better" idea
>Trump wins
Kek

This happened near my hometown. I'm pretty pissed, but America will never fix stuff like this. Better to just move on, there's a reason we don't have a thriving rail system like many other first world countries.

it's another "blame mossad for everything so nobody believes it when mossad actually does a false flag" post. Kind of like how flat earth theory makes people take all conspiracy theories less seriously.

Antifa and communist Jews trying to kill Americans.

Watch who throws the biggest lawsuits. Follow the money

America truly is a third world country at this point.

>Implying all feublicans vote for each and any of Trump's plans
Oh you sad little baby

Trillion dollar infrastructure bill hasn't even been fucking authored.

Holy shit you Shariablue faggots are just beyond fucking cum sucking felchers.

>Trillion dollar

lmao

republicans think money grows on trees

Why don't they just leave a trail of burgers along the train line to entice amerimutts to inspect the tracks?

Fit burgers to all essential rail equipment and create work orders for technicians to swap the burgers out every 12 hour shift.

First run of the train.
Govt worked on upgrading the railway for a year.
Govt tested the new system.

Are we sure we want this country wide?

>duur what is ROI

fuck me canadians are dumb as fuck

happening for hanukah goys enjoy

This argument style is wrong because while you disagree you STIPL agree with their premise.

Who's saying that Trump is using the accident for his own plans? Liberals. Do you believe anything liberals say? You shouldn't.

Verify what Trump said yourself first. After that you can counter argue. (Protip: Trump isn't "using" the accident)

His infrastructure proposal was set to be unveiled in January. If you want to place blame, you can place it on the Congress Critters of both parties who have done absolutely nothing about our infrastructure for 30 years.

He just gave a speech faggot

>now watch this drive

Congress controls funding dip shit. Balance of powers and all that jazz.

This is a good point. Congress has been fucking around and letting every other country leave us in the dust as far as infrastructure goes.

My point was even if he did use the accident for his own agenda it wouldn't be a valid argument since libtards do it all the time. I never said that I believed Trump WAS using the accident.

lmao didn't conservashits privatize your rail sector? u should shut up achmed

You'd think that an infrastructure plan would have been a top priority that everyone could agree on, but none has been put forward so far nearly a year into this administration. Tax giveaways to corporations and the rich were far more important apparently.

kekked

>excuse me as i just change the entire course of the argument because I have no idea what im talking about duur

Do people not realize that when it comes to bridges and infrastructure that is owned and operated by train companies that none of that shit is up to any kind of code. Some guy just goes and looks at it and if it looks good it passes.

ANTIFA did this

youtu.be/t--xY6LIMVg

u brought up rail sector ROI, pinderjeet

Ok sorry

When we say fat american need to train more not mean this

>duur who owns national rail dURUHUURUHUR

It's ok, we can be friends now.