The Alt-Right's victory is inevitable

but where do the alt right half-savages, tri-multi-racials go since Identity>Culture>Politics?

Don't tell me you rather side with a white leftist than an alt right nigger?

Wtf is the alt right?

I don't need to side with either

>Don't tell me you rather side with a white leftist than an alt right nigger?

Why would I side with either?

Pretty girl, though. Too bad her IQ regresses with every generation of coalburning.

>alt right
isn't that something on reddit?

Honestly, I'd rather side with an alt-right negro.
At least when we build our new world, the negroes will live with their own, with our help of course.
We'd be ''seperate but equal''.
White liberals are traitors.

The enemy population left on the right side of the Line of control will be expelled, nullified or interned. Those 'interned' were to be used, effectively, as hostages or 'useful bargaining chips' in possible negotiations.

>At least when we build our new world, the negroes will live with their own

Until they become poor and start blaming whitey for their destitute living conditions like they always have

"Special handling" "resettlement in the east"
"Madagascar" August will get a pardon.

There will be a quadroon ethnostate

Quadroon Nationalism today quadroon Nationalism forever!

Everyone will work together to destroy the jews for what they have done to humannity.

Jews sold blacks as slaves to become the 1%.

What kind of dumb ass Tom Clancy novel do you think in you're in you fucking basement dweller?

The alt-right takes its own side, so its not our problem what happens to them. If they are worth a damn they will do just fine without us. Enjoy that Guatemalan sunshine!

True, but starvation and famine is natural selection. I doubt we'd make the same mistakes by sending foreign aid to their countries like we're doing right now.

Mixed people are more than welcome on the conservative side of life and politics. Things like capitalism, and gun rights, can unite the world.

I don't think it really matters once we stop (((Them))) from their divide and conquer tactics.

Here, I made this handy dandy gif to explain things.

They will be sent to Latin America along with their traitor parents. It wouldn’t be an ethnostate if we had nonwhites living there. This even includes Castizos as well since they are far more darker then even Sicilians.

The alt-right is all-right.

>alt-right
Sage

They are born cosmopolitians but could be assimilated if they really want to or just left in peace. There should be more free citystates in the world, their natural habitat. Id concende Berlin and Hamburg.

EL ABOMINACION

they get bleached

>When the Black Nationalists are put in charge of the black ethnostate and treat the niggers worse than the whites