Flight 4X-ICB that was able to mysteriously leave Atlanta during the power outage yesterday just touched down in Israel...

Flight 4X-ICB that was able to mysteriously leave Atlanta during the power outage yesterday just touched down in Israel.

Its been widely speculated that the coverup was to get W80's out of the states and into Israel. Thoughts user?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US20130237874
youtube.com/watch?v=qEfELgav1Qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Attempted nuke? Just like Vegas?

bump

You fags are too much. Wouldn't it be less obvious to move stuff in everyday regular airline traffic?

yeah, so if something goes wrong tons of innocent lives are at stake. makes perfect sense.

You're an idiot. There is no route between Atlanta and Tel Aviv anymore. This cargo jet flew between New York - JFK, Liege in Belgium, and Tel Aviv. Spreading some bs.

It isn't flight 4X-ICB, that's the plane. It's flight 942

It went from ATL to Belgium, and now Tel Aviv. Just a missed detail.

I think the overall narative is that it flew into Atlanta an hour after the power outage...and left ATL at aroudn 6:30pm...in the middle of the shit hitting the fan. The flight has special clearance that no one ( including TSA ) is to board the flight for customs/homeland security and while it made a pitstop in Cyprus...it totally just landed in Tel Aviv with a mysterious cargo.

bump please, would like more info. OP you have anything else on this?

But the train in washington

I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT ISRAEL DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE NUKES.

do we know how many nukes they stole?

Why so? Israel is known to have a reactor complex and nuke production plant near dimona in the negev desert... why should they import warheads from the US, when they can produce their own without supervision of the IAEA?

>pharma
>fresh goods
>fine art
sounds like child sex sacrifices to me

Yeah it's weird, why America need to bring us nukes, don't we already have a few?

Lets assume every syrian had 4 organs removed. That means 1 out of every 100 israelis got an organ transplant in the last 5 years from a syrian....

I think Jews make shit like that up to make counter-Semites look crazy.

Let's assume the goyim know. Israel is fucked.

When uncle Chaim develops a penchant for fucking goats you'll know why

Bumparoo

MH370 was a 777-200 you faggot

How did they get those WD40's out to israel though?

-Wasn’t the Isreali nuke program operated in collaboration with South Africa?
-Didn’t South Africa supposedly scrap their Nuke program at the end of the apartheid regime because they didn’t want the future goverment getting hold of it?
-Maybe the South Africans had the knowledge, the bombs, or some of the required bits and pieces, and Isreal lost those when the old South African regime lost power.
-alternatively, maybe Isreal only got as far as the Germans did during WWII, were they proved they had something, but they didn’t have the whole puzzle yet, and haven’t completed it.
-Or maybe they’ve been bullshitting the whole time!

Come on. They steal because they are Jews. Honest work doesn't satisfy. It's also against their religion. Plus, if you had a nuke whose isotopes could be traced to an American reactor, that would be very useful. If the golem starts thinking for itself, it must be destroyed. Bonus points for destroying Russia too.

I'm sure they are j-just a patent troll

whats a w80 and why are you acting like anything you just larped is fact?

>Yeah it's weird, why America need to bring us nukes, don't we already have a few?

Nah, your country has sub kiloton gun type bombs.... we have non nuclear weapons stronger than your nations most powerful nukes....

Sad, really.

Why is there an occult symbol on your flag?

>was to get W80's out of the states and into Israel.

what are w80's?

What shit hit what fan and what power outage? Concerning

nuclear warheads small enough to fit in cruise missiles

Speaking of, if this board ever points its autism at the patent system, and the heebish systematic corruption/dominance therein, hundreds of cans of worms will open simultaneously. . . they steal *everything* of value, with CIA help. It's mind-blowing in scope.

hmm seems strange to me.

why not just put them on a military flight to europe and then transfer them that way. Nobody would ever know

i'm pretty sure that if the US army wanted to transport something somewhere without being detected the plane wouldn't appear on flight trackers. This is just a normal flight.

Hope the penis transplant was worth it.

>whose isotopes can be traced back to an american reactor

You do realize that depending on the type of nuclear ordonance you are using either U-235 or Pu-239 as your basic components, which can split into many different elements. A defined isotope us a defined isotope, it doesnt matter if if was produced in a graphite moderated reactor like the ones in hanford, or a water moderated one in Dimona... U-235 stays U-235, as Gold stays gold.

bampubampubampu

"I'll take hydrogen explosions for a hundred, Alex."

Melt the uranium fuel pellets, you melt the zirconium cladding. Melt the zirconium cladding, you get hydrogen.

Put excessive forces on the weak, shitty GE Mark I primary containment structure, you get cracks and leaks which allows hydrogen into the weaker secondary containment structure.

Hyrogen is flammable. That wasn't the reactor vessel exploding, it was the secondary containment building.

Unit 4 exploded because there was shared piping between it and Unit 3. Although there was structural damage, the rods in the spent fuel pool were fine. Unit 4 had no fuel present in the reactor. The complex was about to be decommissioned.

Learn the core concept of how a reactor works.

>temperature controlled
organ trafficing
>pharmashit
drug trafficing
>live animals
child/people smuggling

all isn'treal specialities

>replace cut jew dick for cut brown dick
Doesn't smell like shekels to me.

>dangerpus goods
nuclear, hydrogen, atom bomb tech or whole warheads/devices stolen from the U. S. of A

anyone got caps of the articles
of the nukes being stolen from one or more ststeside airbases a couple of years ago?

>implying they don't circumcise the dick before they attach it

It's the assorted impurities and side isotopes which they use to figure out where a bomb came from. I have heard they can figure out where the original uranium was mined, which reactors it went through, and what the basic bomb design was. Can't cite a reliable source other than "scuttlebutt in a science town".

google.com/patents/US20130237874

Patent filed this decade. Clinton wasn't a fucking lawyer in this decade.

Israel is fucked

thank you, although not the incidents/articles I was referring to
bunch of airbase staff, mainly gate staff and ordanance guards shot and plain black 18 wheelers in & out with lightning speed. knew exactly where to go on the base or bases if it happened in more than one location, then nukes reported missing. was in the news for a couple of days and then

nothing

gotta go (fast) but will keep this thread open to see what happens to it in my absence

>plain black 18 wheelers
these are what are usually used to transport nuke material. what like source on this 'story'

>Its been widely speculated that the coverup
Usually the goal of a cover up is to NOT end up on the nightly news though.

You filthy desert fuckers are going to destroy us and inevitably destroy yourselves.

Enjoy

Israel, nuff said.

(Rubbing hands together)

They know money.
That is all.
Their lives are based in greed.

The goal is to get Christians / Catholics to go to war with Islam. They kill each other off, and the meek inherit the Earth.

So when you set one off on us you can say it wasn't your fault because you still have the same amount of nukes.

What the fuck--according to the flight plan there was only one man on that plane...

>"I'll take hydrogen explosions for a hundred, Alex."

That's a nice cover story you have there... it would be a shame if stuxtnet was infecting the control computers at fukushima, and an israeli company did security for them right before the "Accident"

why do they need to create a power outage to get the contraband out? obviously these people do not operate by the rules so why can't they just walk in and out of the front door?

I don't know but thinking about it gives me ball-shivers

Shell game v mugging.

>obviously these people do not operate by the rules
why even take it out of a civilian airport when there's an air force base in atlanta? None of this is real, Sup Forums is infested with retarded /x/ conspiraniggers

What is organ trafficking.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEfELgav1Qs

When Israel set up a makeshift hospital in Haiti.

nice dig, watch out

As a brazil monkey....the closest point from brazil to europe in South America is the top wildlife reserve: Fernando de Noronha.

Busies airport in the world loses power for a day. no back up power. No way to divert power. Everything gone.

Tens of thousands of passengers from all over the world stranded in Atlanta. There are hardly any handicap ramps and accessible terminals, so everyone in a wheelchair -- so shit show there.

Every flight (but the one in discussion on this thread) was not allowed to fly

>three locations that form a straight line on flat earth map

every time

Because a US military base won't let any cargo pass through that hasn't been authorized.

post a flat Earth Map

This isn't the Sum of All Fears reference that qanon was larping about, right?

If you're reading this thread, this link is mandatory as well.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/153680985#p153682048

Sorry I didn’t save the screen shot but the only aircraft affected were airlines parking at the main terminals in the center of the field. General Aviation on the north side and cargo operations on the north and south sides of the airport were unaffected. The FAA website said so.

Power was lost when a transformer under one of the center conquorses caught fire. Unfortunately the back up transformer was in the same room and in fact was positioned immediately next to the main transformer. Georgia Power has some splaining to do. I wonder if this is Standard Practice in Georgia Power’s nuclear power plants?

> wtf over

except that statement falls apart with any scruitiny.

www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/4x-icb
It was scheduled to leave (std) at 1:30 after arriving at 1:00.

bump

looked for the story typing, "nuclear warheads stolen from us airbase", not a single article to be found. when it happened, or at least in the immediate period after it happened there were three different articles on three different sites, actual sites, not shit like /x/ or ats.
phonefagging at the moment so can only use google to search, maybe someone could look on waybackwhenmachine or another archiving site

Well it could be the the geiger counters do not have an alternate power source. Or that the outage was long enough for cameras/security/other systems to run the UPS banks dry. They definitely have generators for con tower systems and REAL BARE ESSENTIALS so plans do not crash, but would TSA security gear still function during an extended outage?
Major installations like airports usually have redundant or asymmetrical power installations because of size, age of construction, technical logistics for upgrades.
There are so many things that require power in order to detect them, of course, is a broad question.
My money is on nuclear and/or biological material first. Second guess? Hard to say.

here ms paint

Military planes can travel from a base discreetly to Israel.

Why the need for a power outage/drawing large amounts of attention?

Why would we ever assume that, shlomo?

Why from Atlanta airport? Why not from just literally any of air force bases in the country. At least try a little bit

What is W80s?

why would Tel Aviv want military materiel that has US manufacturers writing all over it, when they obviously don't have their own nuclear arsenal at an underground base in Dimona with its own NSF?

Tactical sized warheads.

Nuke Iran, blame America

nuke smugglers are worried about innocent lives

>pol logic

Heres a thought, youre a fucking idiot

If you want to get nukes out of the country you use a deepstate cia airfield, not the largest fucking airport world

>Power was lost when a transformer under one of the center conquorses caught fire. Unfortunately the back up transformer was in the same room and in fact was positioned immediately next to the main transformer. Georgia Power has some splaining to do. I wonder if this is Standard Practice in Georgia Power’s nuclear power plants?

Pro tip: Georgia Power is just one finger on the giant hand of the Southern Company, which owns multiple statewide power generation and distribution services in the southeast. Think dams and enormous amounts of infrastructure.

Also, the OP is yanking that flight number out of thin air. Facts: There were TWO FLIGHTS, and both were out of CAL Cargo Services, Ltd.'s operation in Atlanta. One of the flight numbers was 942, but I cannot recall the other one. Some anons here and on infinity chan have more information.

Think of any dark, debased thing that the Clinton Foundation web was selling for money - weapons, organs, people, influence - and it's just not difficult to attach it to this operating system.

CAL Cargo is as sketchy as the day is long. Geez, just look at their website. George Webb knows their name, and also knows that they might be doing business with mercenary staffing contractor G4S. Dangerous, dangerous business.

Air Traffic Control at Hartsfield Atlanta, as well as the cargo terminal, never lost power yesterday, based on what we're hearing (metro Atl fags)

Fuck! (((They))) are going to nuke Jerusalem aren't they? That's the real reason for Trump's provocation. I was thinking about buying some Kosher Wine from Israel too.

That's what happened to mh 370

HAPPENING GET IN HERE

ley lines.

it wasn't the military.