When will you accept that transgender people are humans just like you?

When will you accept that transgender people are humans just like you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pc9gSfyod6g
youtu.be/ezGOH1I_xmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok fine but just keep it to yourself. I dont want my kids seeing drags queens before theyre 18

So what exactly is happening in this webm?

The bandages being removed after a completely successful male to female transition operation.

>When will you accept that transgender people are humans just like you?
When they accept the reproductive organs they were born with.

Pls no, disgusting, if you wanna take a dick in your ass and not be called gay do it but no one fucking cares about you cutting off your pee wee kthx pls go away.

So we're cool if I keep my willy?

Damaged goods in more the one sense of the phrase

and he/she still looks like the elephant man

I have compassion for the ill. I don't see why one would have to legitimize ones suffering to hide industrial poisoning.

This taxpayer and medical industry supported mental illness.

why'd i have to watch that?!?! fuck.
i mean, oh so beautiful!

imagine pouring a glass of lemon juice into it

>When will you accept that transgender people are humans just like you?

We never questioned their taxonomic classification....

And as far as the whole "Suffering from mental problems" thing, I personally have the perspective that CIA mind control and chemical warfare is responsible for how many transgenders there are in society.

If we just remove the mind control and chemical warfare, this problem should sort itself out, without outside "interference."

They are humans in need of serious mental help. When will you stop indulging their delusions and treat them as humans?

Really op?!

How often do you cut your penis off?

>successful

They are humans. Lesser humans, but still humans.

.. Fuck that dude bail.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc9gSfyod6g

O

Never. You are either born with BENIS :-DD or without Benis :-DD.

Good luck. Your kids are going to have it shoved down their throat almost daily from kindergarten to high school.

Who said they weren't human? Cirus freaks are human. I got no problem with that.

Fuck you, death squads now!!!

Daily reminder: Go in church

When they are dead.

You can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves, so I guess whenever they decide to get help for their mental illnesses instead of blaming society at large (not unlike niggers). Or when they're all dead. Either works for me.

They may be people but they are nothing like me.

>not my pope

Mental Asylums are full of Napoleons and Princess Dianas. I don't play pretend with them so why should I play with some freak who mutilates himself. Matter of fact why the fuck should we even let people roam free who have already proved they're danger to themselves?

The pope is a heretic.

> no uterus and associated support pieces
> no ovaries
> all cells still carry X and Y chromosomes

not successful

youtu.be/ezGOH1I_xmA
No such thing

Will there be a "Cuckoos Nest" style movie in the future about how mentally ill people had their genitals lopped off by doctors to "cure" them?

Nobody ever said they weren't human. Nobody says schizophrenic people aren't human either.

I think it will be looked at the same way lobotomies are today.

DO NOT OPEN WEBM SAVE YOUR EYES

>This

Transgender suicide rate: 40%
Holocaust suicide rate: 25% roughly

We have a fucking issue.
They are human but they need help, not more problems.

never because they're not

sage

#MyBordersMyChoice: MIGRANTS DAY EDITION
get in here & fire up the twatter cannons:

I think I'm picking up what you're putting down... we should Holocaust the trannies.

KYS faggot

reminder most trannies never get genital surgery anyway

gender dysphoria is a mental illness in the DSM, I will accept them as humans just like me when they realize that being trans is unhealthy for themselves and society. I will not accept someone who supports their mental illness. Also, sage fag.

They are humans, Retarded humans

Can you imagine being so mentally ill that your entire life revolves around..... this?

They're human. Mentally ill humans.

I'd sooner bend my knee to Ulfric Stormcloak

Imagine the smell.

>If you are gay all you have to do is take dick up the ass or suck cock.
>If you are lesbian all you have to do is munch carpet or use a strap on.

Meanwhile if you are a tranny you have to cut off an integral part of your body, carve a hole inside of you or create a fake hanging organ.

LGB should have thrown T under the bus, as they will eventually be their undoing.

This was unironically the hardest thing to watch I've seen on Sup Forums.

They'll have tranny cock shoved down their throats regardless
It's sickening that we promote kids who legally can't have sex changing the natural mechanisms of their bodies
And this is coming from someone whose close friend though he was a tranny
Started on hormones and crossdressing at age 16 and now a few years later contemplates suicide often and stopped with all the tranny shit
He's still a fag though

at least as it is now, transgenders are (sort of) obvious. our kids wont be able to tell apart chicks from operated fags. its not even funny tbqh

Rip Budd he dindu nuffin

>successfull
It's only successful if it bleeds out from having it's sub-par nuts cut off.

Is that Howard Stern?

Thanks OP, I'm trying to lose a few pounds skipping dinner tonight will help

Shyzofrenics are humans like we as well, yet we dont tolerate their fantasies.

How so? Leaving aside the fact that the difference between a vagina and a festering wound are like night and day, you can't change other visual indicators like skeletal structure, for one.

still male. still has a xy chromosome.

I always wonder what their responses to these posts were

DIALATORS! Mount up.

I mean if these assholes figure out how to imitate everything. It'd be nasty tbqh.

Like I'm honestly ok with lesbians, fags and bis, I mean who am I to judge them, but this is something else. And the same people that's ok with it has the gall to criticize those who fuck up their body with hundreds of cosmetic surgeries and shit like that.

Never post that image again. Thanks.

When everyone leaves you, your dick will always be there for you, he is your best friend, your soulmate, he will never judge you and is the best toy ever invented, because if you rub him enough he makes you fell good. Respect your penis Sup Forums don't let (((them))) cut off your best friend!

That's informative. Think of how many "experiments" had to happen to get this procedure down.