Megumin monday

Have you had a nice bakuretsu today?

We already have a Megumin Monday thread, fellow explosion-loving user. Read the catalog, okay?

>1 day and 3 hours ago
>monday

Corrected, superior version.

Wow, Megumin is really pretty!

>You will never have Megumin draw a sword hilt on your dick and a rock on your balls and call it Excalibur
It's not fair.

Excalibur wasn't the sword in the stone tho. It would ruin the fantasy for me.

Megumin is slutty. SLUTTY

There is nothing wrong with being a slut for the only man you love.

For 20 Eris that man can be you.

Megumin's love cannot be bought with money, only piggyback rides and skill points.

Both of which can be purchased with money.

I mean, you could hire someone else to carry her, but then it's not you doing it. Skill point potions also cost a fortune unless you're a crimson demon.

Its time *whips out dick*

>having such shit taste
heh

Megumin's seiyuu a cute

Why do th girls look like they are 5 years older in the first ED

hey guys!!!

what is your fav part of this show???? i like yunyun challenging megumin to duel

they should really do this often because yunyun can beat megumin as next chief of crimson demon

hahah i really like yunyun, i think i need to be friends with her right now

you guys agree right and btw i bet yunyun can make friends with you too hahaha not that im forcing you guys im just reminding

yunyun is a pretty likeable girl

i respect her for becoming the next chief of crimson demon. i would totally befriend her if i had the chance

RIGHT??????????

id rather be friends with yun yun hahahaha i would let her join my party even if we're only bunch of lowbies who got almost eliminated by giant frogs hahahah i hope she joins us

i am happy with being friends with yunyun

if youre true friends with yunyun she will tank monsters for you ans all you have to do is sit and do nothing

cant wait to be friends with her soon!!! i need to be friends with her now

ummmm sory but ill be her first best friend before you

btw dont you agree she needs to duel with megumin now hahah i want to see whos stronger

yes

i want megumin to duel with yunyun now

ummmmmmm where the other people go

i can still post here right???? did i take too much space? it's not that i want to bring up yunyun in megumin thread hahahahahah i just want friends

please dont go away

Why would you do an RP where, in order to play along, nobody can interact with you?

autism, duh

Kazuma VA is best boi.

yunyun is thickkk

Can't wait for the end of explosions vol 4 to be translated

Yeah. It feels like a while since we got any "fanfic".

I'm this close to caving in and ordering the novel from amazon, though I wanted to wait for volume 11 to reduce shipping costs

Im reading the LN and they've gone to the crimson demon village.
Where is all the fun? For a while now this has just been trashuma: MC like any other. Now you can call my taste shit, but I didn't find Kazuma being dumb and a jerk while getting his butt poked by a fita demon general all that laugh inducing. When does the comedy continue?

What kind of stupid question is this? Keep reading if you want, stop if you don't enjoy it.

how heavy is megameme? wouldn't it be bad for your back to constantly carry her hunched over? why not do a bridal carry? or have her straddling you from the front so that you're more balanced.

>bridal carry
That's WAY worse than piggybacking. Not efficient at all

it's not about efficiency if your back is going to be messed up. he has to fight the demon king after all.

Have you ever carried something heavier than your fat ass to the toilet?
There's a reason backpacks were invented

if your arms are too weak to carry a mexican bomber then how are you going to fight a demon king? also why would i carry anything to the toilet?

So do a fireman's carry if it's an issue.

Megumin is actually pretty light when you consider how heavy a FGM-148 Javelin is. Megumin really is a man-portable artillery battery.

How can she be so cute.

>tfw no Monday threads
Being Miuna is eternal suffering.

I like Megumin, at least she's in an ongoing universe.

Is that Lalatina on the left?

Reusable too. An artillery strike probably costs a lot more than supplying one soldier.