It has been 9 years since Joshiraku last aired

It has been 9 years since Joshiraku last aired....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7dmM-QMkmg
youtube.com/watch?v=JvH3zg5pYOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jugemu jugemu
gokou no surikire
kaijarisuigyo no suigyomatsu
unraimatsu furaimatsu
kuuneru tokoro ni sumutokoro

yaburakoji no burakoji
paipo paipo paipo no shuuuriiingaaaaan

shuringan no gurindai
gurindai no ponpokopi no ponpokona no
chokyuumei no cho o su ke

joshiraku sucks, get over it. none of the non-nip weebs understood any of the stupid ass puns.

I wonder who's behind this post.

This, and also when they made the joke about being able to say "Give it back" in any direction around Japan made it clear to me that they're painfully unaware of how shit the Japanese have been in history. Nippon can do no wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7dmM-QMkmg

>missing the joke entirely

Would take full responsibility

The responsibility is much more pressuring than it appears.

Then what was the joke? Were they being sarcastic?

>not the superior mash up
youtube.com/watch?v=JvH3zg5pYOY

Looking it up, from what I can find it really is just Jap nationalism.

dont say boring things

What the fuck? Joshiraku is the most American anime ever created.

9 Years sure is fast...

>non-nip weebs
What is nip weebs?

enjoy how cute the girls are

it's funny even though I don't understand

I don't think he knows what a weeb is.

You can't fool me, I haven't been here 9 years.

If you know how the writing system works then you get it: the joke is that it's a pain in the ass sometimes which can lead to confusion.

It's not a 'haha benis' joke so there isn't much that can be missed.

I really don't know much about the language, but I'll try to draw some analogies:

>today I was hand-writing a letter to thank a donor. While writing the salutations, I accidentally wrote 'regrets' instead of 'regards' because they sound similar, but of course are entirely opposite salutations.
>I'm certain a few of English's many homonyms, homophones, homographs, and words that just sound very similar (like regards and regrets) could cause a lot of confusion in spoken (and to a lesser degree, written) English
>English also has odd spellings which I suppose is similar enough to the "how do you remember the character for 'dog' joke", except it lacks an image aspect.

It's funny because they know their language can be fucking bonkers sometimes. Inb "Reee moonspeak is best language!" Everyone makes fun of their own language at one time or another.

That's what I was establishing yes.