My new neighbors are black

my new neighbors are black

what can I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LVCwKEKR_ac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are they the only blacks in the neighborhood? Elite blacks aim to assimilate into white areas

just move out now

Your property values to plummet.

Once one black family moves in, more are sure to follow. Before you know it, you'll be living in Somalia.

no they are not. black families have been slowly coming into the neighborhood and now they are finally next to me

i'm worried

Put up FOR SALE sign in your yard.

The trend shows that your property values will drop, might want to sell early

plenty of chicken?

loud rap music all the time

lots of shouting and fights in the front yard

just go dude. niggers only beget more niggers. they operate in a tribal paradigm where one person's property is perceived to be the property of a whole clan. if you have ever been to a black home, you know that a lot of people live there, it is unclear who is related to who, and living spaces are not clearly divided. (nobody has a room, everyone has the house.)

Most black home owners are female, in keeping with African matriarchal traditions. This is how a black infestation occurs. Each homeowner probably brings in a dozen chimps that take advantage of their hospitality.

1. Hard working black woman saves up enough money to make it out of ghetto.
2. Buys home in nice area
3. Dead beat friends and relatives come to stay at the house
4. White neighbors start to leave
5. Dropping prices mean more blacks buy in
6. More black home owners means even more friends and relatives coming to stay for indefinite periods of time
7. Blacks become majority of neighborhood population
8. Neighborhood is now ghetto, all whites leave. Only brave Korean and Arab shop owners remain.

story

yeah if your house is worth anything, I'd sell asap and move.

pcp: not even once

wtf my eyes

Move away now. Property value will drop (which allows for more to move in), crime will rise. Shit starts missing off your porch then broken into. Your kids will be assaulted. Daughter will be raped or blacked.

The new ones may seem nice, but their children won't be. Neither will their family members that start moving in with them.

Think of a black family moving into your neighborhood as a Butterfly Effect.

Don't just agree or think about it. Do it.

forgot to mention that the black women will have a litter of babies because they want to impress their friends and receive welfare benefits.

I love how it's basically down to a science at this point lmao

at first youre going to say to yourself, "user, it won't be that bad, because these Blacks seem OK so far." And then, about a month later, theyre going to throw a birthday party or have a nigger get-together and from that point onward, you're going to have loud music on PA style speakers every weekend, loud nigger cars thumping by multiple times a night, and you'll start to see a rise in car burglaries in your area and home break-ins. Your neighbors bring theri relatives and family, and they bring their friends and etc.

Trust me, it happens EVERYWHERE. Move now. Move to a gated community with credit checks and that'll end your black or minority neighbor problems.

Why don't you just go ask them?

Sell your house and move, niggers are just like rats, when they establish a safe location to start their breeding ritual more negros start appearing and soon enough you are surrounded and you will be putting your family and yourself in a high risk of getting robbed or your house invaded.

Yep, and I promise there will be Whites that will take action now and move, Like literally on the phone with a real estate agent, right now. You need to be the first to sell and move while you can still recover some value of your home.

I think I will sell my house

loud music during the night, beating your door down to bum shit, things going missing, etc

wave to them from your porch while cleaning a rifle or shotgun. they'll know not to try and rob your ass.

Chain up bike now before they steal it

Install a gold fountain, leopard skin rugs and a bbq grill and sell it at an elevated price to some other blacks. Oy vey, use your brain.

flakka

Go to Massachusetts, taxes are high but niggers can't pay high taxes so they avoid moving to Massachusetts.

your property value to go down

Only if you're selling to whites

crime

>wave to them from your porch while cleaning a rifle or shotgun. they'll know not to try and rob your ass.
If that worked, there wouldn't be a thing called White Flight.
OP, these replies are most likely from people spread out across the country, yet telling you by the numbers, what will happen.

OP, Pick up the phone and get your home listed while you still can. Don't be the 4th or worse house to go up for sale.

If you blow this off, remember this. The day you start getting estimates for bars to be put on your windows, it's better to just burn it down and walk away. You will never sell it, you will be found dead in your own home with the news article posted on Sup Forums.

If they're the only ones you're probably fine. Just beware that even the most "white" acting black will turn into a complete ghetto ape when surrounded by other people of basketball descent. They bring out that just instinct in each other.

hide yo kids, hide yo wife
youtu.be/LVCwKEKR_ac

>If they're the only ones you're probably fine. Just beware that even the most "white" acting black will turn into a complete ghetto ape when surrounded by other people of basketball descent. They bring out that just instinct in each other.
And they do just that. They bring in their friends and family. So, no, it won't "probably be fine". Bringing in friends and family to live in their house is just the beginning.

Folks Have black neighbors. Not sure how they afford the upper middle class neighborhood. A couple, not married, and they're generally decent neighbors EXCEPT occasionally a package will end up over there in the man's hands instead of at family's house and basically you have to go ask for it. He will keep it otherwise

>Not sure how they afford the upper middle class neighborhood
-gibsmedats
-drugs
-talentless celebrity
-thug celebrity

They'll have new rims every quarter.

You need to sell your home and move further out before the property value drops.

get out get the fuck out now dont wait take a loss on your house MOVE THE FUCK OUT

Blacks are the absolute worst to live near and it only gets exponentially worse when multiple of them come together. Your property prices will plummet within the next coming years if not months.

Things to expect
>loud rap music anytime of the day that bass is fucking annoying
>parties until 4-5am because none of them have jobs
>shit tier dogs like pit bulls and rottweilers that bark all the time and heaven forbid they get out then something either a pet or kid dies
>chain link fences everywhere
>attempts to play the knockout game if you hear some one running always look behind you
>drugs and bulgularys common if you have valuables invest in a heavy safe as they will watch your house and since they don't work will wait for you to leave to try and rob it
>unattended kids walking around as young as 4 one even drowned in the pool

Source i was a liberal until college they hiked the price of rent in the dorms so i moved off campus into a low cost neighborhood. It was a black ghetto apartment complex it red pilled me so fast i went from an EU loving multicultrailist to pretty much a nazi within 2 months. Their is no reasoning with them their is no bargaining with them.

GET OUT NOW

I have black neighbors
they do the following:

-make lots of noises at random times can be at 5 am yelling at front porch or 11pm again yelling by the corridor
-they make sounds that should come from a caveman "ooga booga, waga baga boom" etc
-the women scream often and can be heard bitching
-their cooking smells bad which can make you nauseate and want to leave your place
-they leave trash in the hallways and dont pick up their mess
-leave trash on back balcony
-they have like 5 billion family members and they all come at random times
-they ring your doorbell instead of theirs waking you up or interrupting you

they are just are general nuisance
im pretty sure they are on welfare and im sure they kids dont go to school either

they'll let their kids run around unattended at all hours of the day and night. expect to have your car broken into

lots of stray gunfire

oh and theyll learn your work schedule and come poking around when youre gone. consider getting a dog

>fucking Monkeys

>EU loving
>lives in US

What?
Also rap music isn't as bad as that annoying Hispanic music.

Is it better to live by Hispanics or Blacks?

I've only ever had one black neighbor, who immediately followed your scientific list of eventualities.
I am a white country boy who thought just as you would expect... "Oh she seems like a totally harmless black lady. I think I'll befriend."
Boyo was that a mistake. Now I hate niggers and nigresses more than David Duke ever did.

No.

Sell ASAP before value of your home is 0

>spend hours cleaning and grooming self
>throw rubbish on floor and leave dirty plates and cups to grow mould
Black people logic

Noise.

I used to believe in my younger days that the USA should be aiming to become more like the EU even as far as to unify canada mexico and all of south america.

My teachers were very liberal with most going real communism has never been tried it would be a utopia and all races are equal bull shit.

If they have kids expect them to be SCREAMING at their kids and hitting them until they start screaming. Like every fucking day.

bump

Don't move, hold out and encourage your neighbors to do the same, this is where a stand needs to be made. Arm up, reinforce your house, get a CCW if your state permits without too much hassle. We can't keep running forever.

Any Stories?

niggers!