My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2 (look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki). I'm religious...

My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2 (look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki). I'm religious, I believe in God but I reject the teachings of Islam that are incompatible with societal cohesion. I work and pay taxes, as does my wife. I'm raising two children that one day will be contributing to this country's success.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idllttIXsB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your county is literallu Islamic, why are you trying to hide it?

Ah this thread again mohammed - explain to me again, how you rebuilt this country, when you arrived 10 years after the wirtschafswunder was in full effect, because of an agreement between the usa and turkey for occupied germany and 20 years after the war, when everything was already rebuilt and running.

Seen this before.
LARP thread

SAGE

Germans used Turks to do their work then and are using Slavs to do their work now. Germans are subhuman scum that are unable to do anything on their own.

you and your spawn need to go back

It always makes me laugh when minorities talk about how their people built white nations.

The only reason you could even exist and live a comfortable life in Germany is because the people are extremely tolerant and productive enough to have jobs for you.

whites are too tolerant for their own good. Now they have a bunch of entitled arrogant minorities like you who have no respect for the whites that took them in and now think they have the moral high ground to change the country.

You don't have moral high ground. You are forever in debt to the whites who gave you the opportunity.

>sees flag
>starts laughing

Work will set you free faggot

>My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2 (look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki).

Shut the fuck up you disgusting mongrel. You subhumans were imported in the 1960s. Germany was the second strongest economy on the planet by 1955. The only reason you were imported was thanks to the greed of the capitalists and to extract wealth from Germany and give it to Turkey in order to strengthen this agrarian shithole for NATO against the USSR. Even then, Turkey received development aid from Germany until 2006. Your country would be on the level of current Syria if it weren't for Germany.

Germans build up Turkey, no Turk build up Germany.

Any sauce on that picture?

Why do people keep posting the same slide threads again and again and again? Do they get paid, are they that pathetic or are they just bots?

It is fake, I remember an earlier version some year ago where they had not changed the names into Swedish sounding ones yet.

"Sven" may be a Scandinavian name but it is not that common in Sweden today. So if a Sweden yes meme includes the name Sven it is a good tell it is a fake.

this thread again
Turks didn't build shit and you don't belong in Germany, kill yourself and your cockroach "family"

>My ancestors obviously were not having it good at Turkey and they came without second thoughts to Europe, they were paid for their job and still that was not enough. We now demand the whole concept of race and nationality to be changed to make us as german as any other german with 2000 years of ascendance in Germany.

_Gast_ arbeiter. You were supposed to go home

You build nothing. The 50s Wirtschaftswunder already had happened. Ah, its a troll post anyway. All these feeble attempts to justify the presence of all these turk shitskins in my country.

I wonder if it's the same faggot that posts this under different flags or if it's some kind of team effort.

Since when did this board pass up an oportunity to shit on the Germans? Newfags I swear.

First ill search "Trümmerfrauen" and "Marshal Plan" on Wiki...
Germany had an per capita economic capacity twice the amount of the pre-war state by 1960, Mohammad.
So a year before Turks came here under the guest worker act...

Get your facts straight.

We're coming for you roaches.

And nothing will happen to us.

Slide thread, sage 360 degrees and walk away.

I will forever regret that Döner wasn't banned. Sage goes in all the fields by the way. At least the third time i saw this fucking thread today alone.

>look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki
Guest workers came long after germany was already rebuild. Google "Deutsche Trümmerfrauen" and you'll see that the germans rebuild germany and no one else.
>I work and pay taxes
Translation : "I collect german welfare"
>I'm raising two children that one day will be contributing to this country's success
Translation : "I'm raising two jihad terrorists that one day will be contributing to this countries downfall"

>germany had its economy wonder in the 50s
>turks came in the 60s
>we wuz rebuildaz and shiet
Go home cotton picker 2000

>and you'll see that the germans rebuild germany and no one else.

Not really, that marshall plan and all the loans and war reparations that you never had to repay.

Reminder that germany only received 10% of what britan or france received. Even eastern europe shitholes received more.
On top of it they forced us to buy the worst aircraft to ever face this earth.

Du är väl säkert en jävla blatte du själva eller?
Dra åt helvete din jävel.

We have built up our own country long before the turkroaches came here.

Just kys subhuman and the world will be a better place

>We have built up our own country long before the turkroaches came here.

You have not built shit, you destroyed Rome back then and you are destroying Europe now. You are eternal barbarians incapable of civilization.

Fula äckliga Tyskland, ett jävla smutsigt grisland.

Fuck off achmed al sweden.
You dont even see the US fucking asshole when the stick is 1 meter up your ass.

German pig, unable to be civilized like the rest of the world. The most barbaric and subhuman of all peoples. You make Somalia look like a well functioning and stable country in comparison. I spit on you, which is too good for you anyway.

Your pigfucking ancestors didn't rebuild my country. That was solely the Trümmerfrauen, look THAT up. You came here when the economy already went up again.

Raus aus meiner Heimat, Dreckskümmel.

Would you just fuck off achemd.
Nobody likes you, islam has literally lost against every religion that graced this earth and you are a genetic dead end.

>German calling anyone a pigfucker

You are the pigs yourself so whenever you have sex with a German woman you are fucking a pig. You sick bastard.

>Nobody likes you

LMAO, look at this board. Look at every board on Sup Forums, hell look at any international forum and you will see how hated you Krauts are everywhere.

No one likes you.

>islam has literally lost against every religion that graced this earth and you are a genetic dead end.

Germany lost every war in it's pathetic history

Not as hated as swedefags :^).
Why the hell am i still replying to you anyways.

You are literally totally uneducated about history arent't you?

Du vet lika bra som jag att Tyskland hade sin "wirtschaftswunder" på 50 talet.
Turkarna kom tidigast 1962.
Vad är det som du inte fattar?
Jävla blatte!!.

This guy with a swedish flag is no real swede, but a shitskinler.

>Do they get paid, are they that pathetic or are they just bots?
>mfw all 3
SAGED

>Sweden
I hope Achmed and Co. rape your ass into a bloody mess in Malmö.

Marx is the only shit tier traitor to German histry. The rest are heroes.
Hitler tried to save european people and their nations.
You are a true shitskinler.

He is one of the achmeds.

this fucking thread again
SAGE

Friendly reminder that gastarbeiter Turks were literally forced on Germany by America in order to destroy their nation.

Speaking of rape, you are probably half Russian considering how hard they raped you after ww2. Germany is more mongrelised than America.

>Destroyed Rome
>Destroyed Christianity
>Destroyed Europe
>Destroyed Europe (again)

real heroes sure

Nothing wrong with that, it is Germany after all

Why would Sven choose to back a Turk over another European?

Meanwhile in germany... Christmas celebrations. youtube.com/watch?v=idllttIXsB8

We wont save you again.... At least till you pay us gibs for ww2.

Ok 1-post by this id, respond and I might have legitimate questions

You fucktard. This is your very own interpretation of german history. This has nothing to do with historical facts.

In fact you turkroaches are destroying Europe right now and this is well documented.

Germans are a bigger threat to Europe than Turks are.

This view is very common outside of Germany you idiot. Remember that no one likes you? There is a reason for that.

Check out all this repressed rage

Because nowadays, all european countries are soaked with achmeds.
These days you can never take for granted that an user with a european national flag is a real native of just this country.

They can't keep getting away with it

Hitler had the right idea he just targeted the wrong people. Germans should have been holocausted instead.

Yeah sucks doesn't it. The simply must go back. 3rd, 4th generation it doesn't matter, everyone of those parasites gets kicked out.

Don't forget to sage this nonsense too.

Yeah okay mate.

(((polefag))) spotted.

A country that got into existence through landgrabbing the jewish way, should better shut up.
Justbecause you happend to be on the lucky side of stealing and deceiving, you are not on the right side of justice.
About 80% of you polefags have jewish blood in your veins. that's why you sided with (((britbongs)))

They will get so bloody fucked by us.
All Germans i know are pissed to the max about these muzzie and jewish kikes. You can't believe. But there is obviously a huge muzzie and jew problem in GB too.

We should really wipe them from earth once for all.

>WE

I respect you turkgermanon. I’ve posted here the past couple days about this exact subject and it just triggers the fuck out of whitemutt ameritard nationalists. my bf is turkish, I’m ethnic german and we’re going to make the country into something much better than it is now. pic related is what happens when arabs and germans breed up together

> A country that got into existence through landgrabbing the jewish way, should better shut up.
Justbecause you happend to be on the lucky side of stealing and deceiving, you are not on the right side of justice.

This is interesting... This reads like a german history . Are you sure all your screws are bolted tightly in your head? One might be loose since you mistook that history for polish one. But what did you expect from some who came out of the nation that stole our soil many times and killed hundreds of million of people.

>This is interesting... This reads like a german history .
No (((polish))) history!!

> Are you sure all your screws are bolted tightly in your head?
>But what did you expect from some who came out of the nation that stole our soil many times....
>and killed hundreds of million of people.
Are you sure all your screws are bolted tightly in your head (((polefag)))
It was 6 gorillion you idiot. ahaha

while you argue about the dead past people who believe in evolution are creating the future

Go to school moron. No state that was behind a iron curtain received gibs from marshall plan.

You are ether a liar or a turkroach yourself
Not really believsbler that a female with a nazi meme flag larps about having a turkroach BF.
What a fucking bullshit.
I'm sure you believe you wooz kangz too muh?

He is jelous beacuse Polish history is one of the most noble in the world. Meanwhile German history is one of the most cruel, subhuman and barabaric even Africans look good in comparison.

I read nietzsche after getting abused by a couple far right whitemutts and realized that your concept of power and purity aren’t real. you’re getting left behind in the past because you don’t understand nature. ns was correct in its time but a century later it must adapt and evolve too

Pretty much this

Achmed, you are supporting the jews? who would have thought that?
Sup Forums really became a weird place this moment. :-D

They sure fucked you to the brainlet state you are in right now.

says otherwise.

No im pretty sure we didn't steal shit. Go to school and read up on how commonwealth was created. Then read up on how your murderous ancestors partitioned commonwealth 3 times then in 39 partitioned poland for the fourth time with their best friend stalin. Your are the maggots of europe. Whenever people die en mass in europe germans are involved.

The contrast with Polish history is stark. Sure you have warts like everyone else but you have barely commited any atrocities, if any at all.

Just like Germans envy the south for it's superior culture and civilization they envy Poland for it's morality and nobility.

/thread

unnnf just hordes of them fucked me yep. not actually you idiot I’m a virgin and just because I’m not going to breed with you doesn’t make me a whore or an idiot

Only german who would admit this was Nietzsche

Your comments make no sense at all.

"Ich danke dem Himmel, daß ich in allen meinen Instinkten Pole und nichts andres bin"

In English (more or less): "I thank Heaven, that in all of my instincts I am a Pole and nobody else".

quoce from Nietzsche

Your meme picture doesn't prove anything. It's just a biased and falsified meme used by polefags and roaches to justify their hate on Germany.
You shits are salty. That's all.

You literally stole the whole land that makes out Poland today.
But (((Poles))) are so deep into stealing and deceiving, that they have hard to see the difference between stealing and legal ownership.
No wonder you plebs are delusional idiots.

exactly lol. I admire you as well

and as an extension to your reply, to you claim I’m speaking nonsense but all I have said is true. stay mad germaboo

Show the tits or shut your race traitor yap, twat.
Them's the rules, you stupid bitch.

Nietzsche was a jew you polefag.
pole = jew
Jew = pole

Things that don't make sense can't be true.
That simple it is.

This meme picture says it all and proves my point cuz i can see that it makes you salty. Salty means i hit the right spot. Spot that is sore and it hurts when i hit there.

It's just a turkroach with a meme flag. No real girl.
The other ones are shareblue idiots larping and reposting the same shit over and over again.

I don’t show my tits to huwhite bois

you know what makes sense? dating someone with superior genes and character

also believe what you want. if I ever see you in neuwied I’ll get my bf and we can laugh at your pasty pale ass together

It doesn't hit me the slightest.
And if you pleb really believe that a fukked up meme proves anything, you don't deserve to wander free.

If that meme would prove something, i could literally change all of humans history withing five minutes by just shooping together some pics and text phrases.

But stay as screwed as you are. Kikes like you won't change history.

You really think that calling me jew is an insult to me? lol.

lmao Germies can't argue with this shit
good pole

No. Kikes like me remember history. We will always remember.

> talks about how his comments makes sense
> larps about turkroach BF's superior genetics
Sure, your comments ame absolute sense. hahahahahahahahaha

You stole my thread, you cheeky cunt :^)

No, because jews don't feel offended being called out as jews.
It's in their very nature to accept to be called what they are.

believe what you want hans. just know that if you want “your” women back, you should not only treat us better but actually be worth dating

>arabs
turks aren't arabs

the other way around fucker
As Goebbels said: "Call them anything else and they shake away the insult just like water off a raincoat, but call them jews and they shudder, "Why have you found out?""

nice slave-wife, Pasha.

I’d rather be a happy slave wife than a sad and disappointed hans handler

>but actually be worth dating
I'm married with three kids. And BTW, i am neither dating turkroaches like you, nor white beta females that got roachcocked.

nice to know honestly. I feel bad for your wife, but to each their own

I Syrians refugee come to Germany in 2015 with my friends. I say I am 16 (am 29) but germany suck.

Wifi at home so slow, hore womens not good.

So many smelly stupid turk all around me.

I get money from worker woman but she make me sex too much.

This website funny.

lmao