Taking Bets

How long until CNN blames the train derailment on Trump or climate change?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/12/18/object-on-tracks-may-be-cause-of-deadly-amtrak-derailment/
pjmedia.com/trending/anarchists-bragged-april-sabotaging-railroad-tracks-block-fracking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never. Because they aren't fucking stupid.

hey my stomach hurts, thats bad too.

>CNN isn't stupid
look at him. look at him and laugh.

Only fools laugh at the facts.

>Never. Because they aren't fucking stupid.

If you're going to troll, at least make it subtle

I give it two days, OP. They gotta let the initial release settle. Also, checked.

a train ran off the track. news: my god how did this happen. are you for real nigga.

you know how many things have to go right for a train to work. not to mention theirs 1000s of miles of track. and it all has to work perfect.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Climate change is to blame. Eco terrorists would not have done this if drumpf didn't pull out if the Paris accord.

cause of the derailment not listed in BBC article. Trump is going to fix infrastructure. I don't think there should be blame until a cause is found.

where is solid evidence of the cause of the derailment? it was a passenger train, around 2 dead 77 injured

Idk if ther is confirmation. Drudge was just running a OBJECT ON TRACKS le red text breaking news story.

I got money on the Russian angle.

Post link, it was literally on a precipitous curve going very fast, on a new line, there's little reason to think this was anything other than a malfunction

trump should blame antifa so we can start arresting them

No no the conductor was a white male that wanted to kill all the peaceful POCs that ride the rails as they're the majority group that rides public transport.

He was a nazi and all white people should be held accountable

A train derailment apparently happened in 2015 in Philidelphia caused by going too fast into a curve, was Amtrak also

america! we don't test shit. hit that crub at 80.

Probably this, those russian hackers caused the derailment!

this was the inaugural trip for this line. reminds me of Atlas Shrugged and Titanic rolled into one. If anyone of importance died in this accident, refer back to Q user.

Well it was derailed by antifa guys who are so active because of Trump.
So in effect, he actually is to blame. He really forced them into a corner and they have no other means of protest.

FAKE NEWS!

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politics/trump-tweet-seattle-train/index.html

There was an "object" on the track. On a curve. Somebody derailed that train.

nypost.com/2017/12/18/object-on-tracks-may-be-cause-of-deadly-amtrak-derailment/

Yea, Atlas Shrugged is required reading for the political climate. The fucking faggots in Atlas Shrugged are identical to the Democratic Party Playbook.

>spooky captcha

the spooky captcha

Hahahahaha
Oh wait you're seriousAhahaHAHAhahahaaHAha

Any VIP worth taking out isn't riding shitty public transit with the peasants user.

yeah pol would never do anything like that

either a++ would take again kinda bait or straight up retarded shit . Either way I'm impressed

OH NO! He said he wants to improve murricas shitty infrastructure, what a horrible president!

Fuck CNN

america's infrastructure is crumbling and trump is doing nothing

Was this an Antifa attack?
pjmedia.com/trending/anarchists-bragged-april-sabotaging-railroad-tracks-block-fracking/