BREXIT is cancelled.

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/statistics/hate-crime-england-and-wales-2016-to-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

>Professor

Lol.

blankenfeld isn't a bank, he isn't even a banker
he is a jd by education, he got his ceo job by being super good at finding legal loopholes, this is how you make hundreds of millions of dollars in america, at the expense of the world

>Prof.

>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The absolute state of British "intellectuals".

Is her really a professor?

>mmmmmmmmmmmm.

No, he literally made it up for twitter. Lol UKIP.

>mmmmmmmmmmmmm

>mmmmmmmmmmmmm

>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>ha-ha let's ignore the subject of the message and focus on the filler instead

Who you talking about?

If Jews are international globalists, why did the majority of Jews in Britain vote for Brexit than for Remain, senpai?

>he don't know

>BREXIT is cancelled.

Are the british people going to stand for that?

yes, while profusely thanking the nearest brown person

I hope brexit actually happens. It's about time the British empire goes down the shitter.

Looking at how uninformed the public is and how xenophobic they are they deserve to live as a third world country for a while and see how cool it is when you can't afford everyday shit.

Kikes are inherently unstable and their diaspora is erratic. They are confused about what side to take. Foe brexit makes them blend in hopefully avoiding genocide but going against it ensurrs their eventual genocide. All jews policitc revolves around what gets them genocided less and then the globalist kikes try their best to make their diaspora influential and suck them back to Israel.

SO PROGRESSIVE!

>they deserve to live in a third world shithole
Rich coming from a “man” who lives in a third world shithole

Hrrrmrrmrrmrmrmrmmmm

>sweden
>xenophobic
saged cuck

SWEDEN YES!

YAS!!!!

What the actual fuck. How are Swedes not already rioting in the streets over this?

Explain please.

>The first time we didn't get the result we wanted, so we should do it again

Sweden and the UK are in a bidding war to see who can take the most black cock. The UK seems to be winning, but damn if Sweden isn't doing its absolute best to keep up.

Your own (((conservative))) politicians hate you.

keep being butthurt bro. Truth is the UK is going to shit over this.

This shit is so made up you must be literally retarded to believe it.

Getting shit from the local... Really bro? You're not even trying.

Very good goyim.

It's sad that I don't have to try qq

>Lloyd Blankfiend
Government has already said numerous times that there is no second vote or backdoor keeping us in.

Blankfiend is a retarded kike that needs to go back (to the ovens) the same disgusting yid that fucked over Greece, the same Goldman Sucks shill that has conned numerous people.

>(((GODFREY BLOOM)))

It's just like any OTHER arab country!

>xenophobic
Breaking away from the xenophobic EU is the opposite.

WTF Switzerland below Greece this is impossible. I will kill every single nigger in this country with my bare hands if I have to in order to prevent this mayhem.

Your own politicians literally hate you sweden.

You're the retarded Irish faggot living in Sweden. Tee och ar lar ackbar you nigger.

Where are you Sweden? You were just here. I have another 200 images to dump.

Sick burn. I'm gonna have to treat myself to the free top of the line healthcare I guess

Seriously though stop posting the local links, you're just wasting bandwith for everyone.

Sorry mate, you're gonna have to speak american from now on so we can understand eachother.

Looks fake but sexual liberation kinda started after the 80s and it's going strong today.

There were actual studies that it's toning down and millennials are having less partners but settle younger without divorcing.

Really man, if you don't try harder, I'm not even going to reply anymore since it's a waste of time.

You better work so you can pay for the gibs.

The good news is Migrant rape isn't as bad!

Again, major bullshit.

Just now, my Serbian neighbor's family which is a citizen just got deported because they could not stay under legal terms.

Really man, you're just posting images that do not reflect reality at all which, again, is wasting my bandwith.

So progressive!

Always swedqueda

At least the Migrant wasn't hurt in the attack.

this is an honest, not troll question

I'm an American who is kind of a loser, but with a clean record, university degree with good gpa, genius intellect, well-spoken, i wrote well, etc I have a lot of employable things going for me

What is to actually stop me from just walking into Sweden or one of these countries and living there illegally?

captcha: calle fuente

ISIS are the real victims according to Swedes.

>yes, while profusely thanking the nearest brown person

So, if the british people don't submit to death, their government will kill them, huh?

Doesn't really sound like an incentive to obey, does it?

haha you can, if you're brown and muslim. If you're white forget it.

Always doin' Swede stuff, cause there you Swede again.

Sweden doesn't really import work migrants. Unless you come with a job offer or fluent swedish, don't even bother.

>What is to actually stop me from just walking into Sweden or one of these countries and living there illegally?
The authorities. Even with a valid visa, just for getting reported to the police let alone actually being guilty of something, they will deport your ass faster than saying hej då

We need white Europe to stay united, and based Lloyd understands that. He's definitely /ourguy/

It's an image on the internet therefore IT HAS TO BE REAL.

shitposting at it's finest

I hope this is unironic. Mmmm delicious

In case you want to claim you're not being replaced. Your own politician wants you castrated.

Calm down Sven. It is true, we all know it is. Sweden is the most cucked nation on this planet.

Bruh the EU is xenophobic against YOU

>workers

I dont know how these Sweden cucks do it

i would literally dismember every part of that shitskins body starting with his toes and post the video on every social media site then take the body parts and unload them in front of the nearest mosque

Good deals with Canada and Japan, good regulations ensuring our product and foods, free trade and together making a superpower that could at least face Russia or China if it's ever needed.

Cut the propaganda shit, the EU isn't perfect but it's infinitely better than being a pawn between world superpowers.

Kinda like UK is going to be soon.

Lol, the fucking ego on this guy

Australia is a shithole full of cunts

You all want to come home butnyou cant even chicken tikka masala

Auscucksmare not wanted anywhere. just saying.

I saw on ESPN you lost a big cricket game to them. There's always next time brit bro.

Next time do not post images you made by yourself. Your 0.2$ will not be accredited today, be better, do better Yuri.

Sweden is beyond salvagable

LOL everyone who posts actual news articles is a Russian. I love it. How is Tel-Aviv these days Avi?

yeah they should be more like sweden right? You retard.

>This
The UK was always good is slowing down the entire EU's progress because those selfish shit heads didn't like it when something didn't go their way. It's about time we kick those morons out. I bet they'll come back on their kneels begging to rejoin, even if that means they'll get way less influence, but honestly we're better off without them. We will make much more progress while Britain will collapse lol.

You sure will Moshe!

nice meme

Have fun not being able to sit out the next big war like you did the last two, enjoy being draughted by the EU

Teacher here.
You should hear how racist these sandniggerkids are.
But the moment anyone comment on their racism, they scream like femnazis.

I bet he just replaces the country name in these articles to whatever fits in his crappy low quality trigger attempts.

Oh yeah that one. There were even a swedish feminist defending him having three wives!

Yes, yes, YESH!

I fucking love how neonazi whites thought the world was their oyster over a year ago, only to leave themselves wide open for one long kick in the balls from sanity.

Newsflash, fucksticks: it only gets worse from here.

Brexit is over and the UK will take MORE refugees. Not even kidding.

The Big Blue Wave is REAL, and it will make every red state into Alabama 3.0 next year.

President Shitfuck WILL be impeached, convicted, and removed. Pence will go with him.

President Nancy Pelos WILL be a thing.

Then we make racism and climate denial illegal hate speech, and the fun really starts.

2018 will be the worst year ever to be a sexist white male. The brown people and the women are coming, babydicks.

They're voting in RECORDBREAKING numbers, just like Alabama last week, and they hate your fucking guts.

Remember, we only need 30% of whites to reliably cuck out. Long as we keep that, we've got ourselves a PERMANENT Democratic Supermajority.

Basically, once that happens, you are fucking extinct.

>Brexit randomly cancelled after a majority vote says to actually do Brexit
>Britain First suspended, leaders arrested
>Generation Identity suspended, leaders arrested
>National Action branded a "terrorist organization" without any proof of terrorism, plans, or activities

They aren't giving people much room here.

>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>take away democratic means of conversation
>disregard the democratic process
>expect apathy

History was always doomed to repeat itself. Here we go again.

I honestly don't understand this shit. Why do they think that they can just ignore the majority and demand a revote, specifically saying to vote against it?
>Brexit wins
>REEEE REVOTE GOY
>Revote happens and remain wins
>They honestly think Brexit supporters won't riot and demand the original vote be honored
There's no reason for a revote

>Implying the very propaganda that made you say the word 'xenophobia' isn't the result of the British Empire's propaganda apparatus known as Tavistock

Yeah, you can't expect them to be not racist. You can't expect someone from shitstan to magically behave like the kids here.

That is why YOU are the teacher. Believe it or not, it is your job to make that shit stop. Marginalizing them is not gonna help them, you nor our society.

>thread about a politician calling out the Jew
>immediately gets spammed by people criticizing his choice of words and deflecting towards Sweden
Nice try, JIDF.

Proof that any concept of democracy is long past dead.

A closer translation would be
>It feels just like Iraq or some other Arab country. I'm really happy in Malmö.

>advocating for his own replacement
kek

Of course I am, why do you think I know how their screams sound like?

oooor maybe I just have a brain and looked into it

gov.uk/government/statistics/hate-crime-england-and-wales-2016-to-2017

It's common knowledge they spiked after brexit.

Heard you're gonna have to retire a little late, too bad
Look on the bright side, at least the money is going to someone who spits on your ancestor's graves

>51 49
Yes, they just predicted the very obvious outcome of the vote and voted that way.

You're an insult to your forefathers.