Would Sup Forums ever date a cop?

Would Sup Forums ever date a cop?

sorry, I don't date welfare recipients

this isn't really a politics thread.

Officer Loeb is waifu material.

A cop wife would not submit to the authority of the husband, just like she doesn't submit to her gender role in occupation

A roastie with a tatoo? I'll pass

I bet you’re fun at parties

i wouldnt date anyone with a dreamcatcher tattoo

Date a chick who acts like a man and works around a bunch of dicks? No thanks.

>would a cop ever date a neet like you
ftfy

>Dreamcatchers have like always been really important to me!

Why would I want to date a moron?

Is she a bunny?

Are we talking like Judi Hops style cop or bull dyke "I'm as good as a man" style cop?

I like how probably lefty cucks like you come into every thread and say 'hurr you're all virgins' as if it isn't something you hope to make yourself feel better.
Sup Forums is a big place

Sure. But she'd have to be down for a third. My wife is fond of some pussy.

this.

>tfw no qt p2t cop girlfriend to murder me after i accidently reach behind me to pull my pants up
why even go on bros?

No, the majority of female cops are butch lesbians.

Does she carry scissors instead of a blade?

Also female snowflakes who take on masculine career fields such as police officers, military, fire fighters, and the like are generally serial workplace whores who overcompensate for their lack of capability by being unpleasant and overbearing. (Also known as "bitchy")

Also on a related note I disagree with women being field officers at all. Short cops and cops with noodle arms are a danger to the people they're supposed to protect because they are more likely to respond lethally to intimidation.

Granted it's on a case-by-case basis, but as a general rule, no, I stay the hell away from women working in masculine career fields.

No.

Yes if she uses her handcuffs to lock me to something while giving me a lap dance in her unbuttoned uniform

I have, and it was fun. She was a complete submissive.

It's a policeticks thread.

Sorry, I don't shit where I eat. No.

this

I would bone that hard.

>tattooed
JUST

I'd rather my girlfriend not get killed and raped by niggers.

Yeah, I married one and then made her quit and turned her into a housewife.

>Tattoo
Nope.

The "cop" thing could be fun to role play, but it's end with her getting "fucked over by the criminal", if you get what I'm insinuating.

...yeah, I could get into that.

Becca Loeb is degenerate tattoo trash

You might've saved a life, user. Women shouldn't be allowed to be cops.

LIVEPD / cpd thread, faggot
lurk more

Sorry bro, she's only into chads

I sure would like to shoot one...

I had one come to me straight up, 5 foot 6, blond, blue eye 9/10, said straight up she didn’t care if I was married.

I was into my monogamy phase...

With chicken legs, apparently.

Go ahead and try, achmed. See how that goes for you. Bring some of your siblings with you.

One of my best friends is a cop. He listens to niggers brag about murders on their cel phones and sends them to prison. What’s not to like?

>tattoo

Next

Lel.
Nothing says "i am a well of profound, original thought, wisdom and deep, worldly understanding" like some dumb hooker with a dreamcatcher tattoo.

>I love a man with a low time preference!

Never got that one and I'm ancap.

Let's see yours.

>also has a law degree

Fpbp

No, they have shitty jobs and people with shit jobs tend to bring that shit home, either literally or emotionally. A shitfest through and through.

Cause you're stoopid

Never!

mfw I'm opposite of this chad. Massive legs and chicken arms.