Let's have an Accelerator thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24474343
exhentai.org/g/278204/b595b46bd2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So can he beat servants?

No

Yes

Is the only way of beating this guy to ability to nullify his power? He is literally god tier.

Lack of oxygen/poisoning kills him

Is the flow of mana from the grail to a servant a vector?

>reverse is reflection field
>deprive him of oxygen

I miss Accel spammer.

Do you wish for a new season?

Being an actual god would do it too.

Yes, mostly for the Battle Royale arc.

Accel needs a more varied harem.

Just punch backwards.

Amata was too fucking good for this shitty world.

Is there going to be anything special for the 10 year anniversary? I don't expect much.

>Blood Sign adaptation happens
>White Queen threads become powerlevel threads instantly

A Level 5 Psychokinesis ability user could beat Accelerator. Discuss.

wait, could White Queen beat Accelerator?

Somebody post the White Queen pasta about how bullshit she is.

Of all the people Touma knows who don't know Accelerator, which would get along best with him?

Depends on what you mean by "know". Know he exists? Because no one Touma sees regularly really know Accelerator as far as an accurate grasp on him

Just be above the gods.

The White Queen makes GER look fair.

>implying he wouldn't just vector other atoms into oxygen

What do you guys think about the theory that Accelerator is actually a test tube baby? Existing because of a fucked up experiment and being a victim of AC would give him an even deeper connection to the Sisters and probably make their relationship stronger and healthier. It'd also tie in neatly to Will-chan's " stop putting us on a victimization pedestal and see us as equals you care about"

That's a lot of work. He just carries an air canister.

At the least it would explain his lack of an actual name.

Yeah. He says he used to have one and that it was common and very Japanese. I wonder if it was simply the Japanese equivalent of "John Smith" or similar name (ie an easily fake name)

Honestly his power is kind of bs. Vectors are nothing more than mathematical constructs, they don't actually exist.

BloodSign PV
>nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24474343

>PV
>nothing has been announced

Faggot

>[MAD]

>when you massacre teenage girls but it's okay because you got bullied as a kid

Clones are not people.

Leave Index 3 to me

Flash is stronger.

Dumb gekotaposter

Leave that broken capeshit to me.

>bullied

That's a light way to put abuse, experiments and constant assassination attempts. He wasn't treated any better than the Sisters

Leave Railgun 3 to me.

It was all Mikoto's anyway

Yes, but probably only up to the mid tiers in a serious fight.

Stronger servants have broken NP that allow to tear the fabric of space time so they are getting past his vectors.

>Punished Rakko
>An ojou denied of friends

Nagai won't allow you to appear until Railgun 4.

Leave your sister to me.

I don't see how it's Mikoto's fault, either. She was lucky she was even asked for DNA sample, instead of it not being outright stolen from her. What was she supposed to do about it, anyway?

Noukan > this shit

Wouldn't that basically be the same as how he auto reflects teleporters

I mean it's plausible but only because we know fuck all about him.

Leave the Railgun to me

It's implied esper powers are a reflection of the person who has them

Accelerator wanted to be left alone and shove away anyone who tried to hurt him, and his powers mirrored that wish

What does this imply about the endgame?

Anyone have a good suggestion for a "Kamisato Faction" pic for the tab?

bitchesandwhores.jpg

Between this and the colored illustration for NT16 I can't think of anything else.

I'll just go with this one

Also, I have no idea what to even categorize Olivia and Maya as. I am about to just replace the joke tab of Kanamin with Olivia and call it a day. But then what the fuck is Olivia going to be under? Special category? How do you even rate her?

>there are people that think Almighty Thor's magic would trigger the reverse effect for him

he thinks accel is strong

>watch Index
>want more Accel
>watch Railgun
>want more Touma
FUCK

The LNs are waiting to give you both, user.

Salome's feet

there are too many of them and I dont have enough time to read it all ;-;

I mean, if you're a fast reader it's not too long considering you already went through nearly 100 episodes.

>nearly 100 episodes
Oh god, you are right. We have too many shows with only 12 eps per season that I actually forgot how many eps there were from Raildex series.

May as well be over 100 with the OVAs and the movie, not to mention HO even got 24 episodes. We got as lucky as we got screwed over.

I mean I can see why they'd think that, it puts him in a winning position. Are you implying they're wrong?

I don't recall any OVAs? Which were those?

Railgun had some, including that one that was like an hour long. Index only got Index-tan shorts I believe.

I was more asking what was covered to see if I watched it and simply didn't notice they were OVAs

It's not ok. He literally wants do die because of this, but don't do it anyway because he needs to be alive to protect the rest of these girls.

Also, he is a parallel to Christian redemption. Even doing the most bad things, he can be forgiven.

Shit I meant wouldn't
The argument usually is that Thor doesn't move his opponent does, but we know Thor moves when it is advantages to him. Like when Touma threw the rocks and he was moved fast enough to create after images. People take him saying that Accel wouldn't be able to harm him without outright saying he would be him as saying it would be a stalemate.

>be him
beat him
Damn I keep making mistakes.

Off the top of my head, the hour long Railgun one was about Mikoto thinking someone was following/watching her at all times and it made it feel like the electricity in her was flowing backwards or something.

There was some really short ones where JC was just fucking around with memes and a beach short as well.

he thinks fiamma is strong

Read it in a mobile phone or an e-book reader. Do it while you're waiting for something, in the line for supermarket, in waitrooms, etc. I read it like this and today I finished OT.

I can see both. Almighty Thor doesn't really throw his punches for him per se, so I could see a stalemate happening or him waiting out Accel's battery and then beating him. That or he throws a punch and Accel reflects it but then the world is moved backwards as it's reflected to pull off an Amata punch. The latter seems pretty bullshit but then most of Toaru is pretty bullshit.

Ah so nothing important then, I thought it would be a sidestory or the like not filler

He thinks Othinus is strong

Why doesn't anybody take advantage of her lack depth perception to beat her?

The one about Mikoto being stalked wasn't that bad. Not sure if Nagai made it up or not, but if he did, it was his best filler.

Magic probably has aimbots included

Perhaps but I'm looking for adapted material I mean, I don't really care about what the animators did while messing around.

That cat looks familiar.

Kuroko is cute but ____

I'm gar for Touma.

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

KANZAKI HELP ME

OW IT HURTS

ARE YA READY KIDS?
>aye aye Magnus
I CAN'T HEAR YOUUU
>AYE AYE MAGNUS
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who stashes lewd underwear under her bed?
>KUROKO A SHIT
She's loud n obnoxious and better off dead!
>KUROKO A SHIT
If Misaka's lover is something she ain't
>KUROKO A SHIT
Then I will cremate her with runes and a Saint!
>KUROKO A SHIT
READY?

Kuroko a shit
Kuroko a shit
Kuroko a shit
Kuroko a shit

KUROKO A SHIIIIIIIIIIIT
Aha ha ha ha ha

Chorus doesn't even match up with the right amount of syllables 2/10

Shirai Kuroko is disgusting, both inside and out. Take a look at her, she's a dyke. She talks like a tight-fisted spinster. Kuroko attacks me personally because I was very happy when she failed to fug Mikoto. The other thing that failed, and this was a real monster, was her Judgment mission. Her Judgment mission was a total disaster because she didn't listen to Uiharu. So I love it, I gloat over it, I think it's wonderful because I like to see bad people fail. Kuroko failed; I'm happy about it.

She called me a failed magician. And you know, coming from Kuroko, that's pretty low. Because when you look at her, her mind –it's weak. I don't see it, I don't get it. I never really understood, how did Kuroko even get to Level 4? I think Judgment made a terrible mistake recruiting her and they are probably paying a big price. Kuroko is very lucky to have Mikoto as her roommate, or Saten and Uiharu and the rest as her friends. And she better be careful or I'll come right over and pick up her friends. Why would they stay with Kuroko if they had better choices? Kuroko is a loser.

Don't talk shit to my wife mobileposter

Kuroko a shit. A SHIT!

exhentai.org/g/278204/b595b46bd2/

Fuck Kuroko.

>Mass produced dolls

How many mangas does Kamachi does the storyline for while writing LNs?
Its unreal

This is why people don't like cats